剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
Miss Stein, can you wait with me, please?! Miss Stein!
斯坦因小姐 你能等等我吗 斯坦因小姐
What's happening, sir?
什么情况 长官
I don't know.
我不知道
Eyes shut, eyes tight shut.
闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛
Kasim!
卡西姆
Kasim, oh...
卡西姆
You're safe!
你安全了
He was going to kill you both.
他原本打算杀了你们两个的
Back in the car.
快上车去
Back in the car now! We don't have time. Come on.
快点上车 我们没时间 快点
Fuck! Trust me! Back in the car!
操 信任我吧 快上车
Hayden-Hoyle sent me, OK? You trust him?
海顿·霍伊尔派我来的 你信任他吗
So now back in the car. Where are you going to take us?
立刻上车 你要带我们去哪儿
To the Israeli border. We don't have time. Come on.
去以色列边境 我们没时间 快点
Now!
立刻
Pick up the phone!
接电♥话♥啊
Why are his eyes closed?
为什么他要紧闭双眼
I told him.
我让他这么做的
It's over, he's down. We're heading for the Israeli border.
已经搞定了 他死了 我们马上去以色列边境
Keep this line open.
把这条线开着
You can open your eyes.
你现在可以睁开眼睛了
Hello.
你好啊
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Are you saving us, Atika?
你是在救我们吗 阿蒂卡
Remember that, huh? Remember that.
记住这一点 好好记住这一点吧
He's all right?
他没事吧
OK.
好吧
We've lost vision.
我们看不到画面了
Speak to me, Atika.
请回复 阿蒂卡
Send tone down the line.
传送声音过去
Shitty fucking car!
该死的车
OK, you try.
好吧 你来试试
And if it starts and I'm not back, you go.
如果车发动了我还没回来 你就直接开走
No!
不
Yes, you go. Please?
不 你得开走 拜托了
Don't let him see.
别让他看见
Keep your eyes closed.
继续把眼睛闭着
OK. Keep them closed.
好吧 继续闭着
You go!
你快开走
OK.
好吧
Where is he? We can't see.
他在哪儿 我们看不到
Go. Go!
走 快走
They're leaving her behind.
他们丢下了她
Jesus!
天啊
On me, now!
目标对准我
On her.
目标对准她
Get off my land.
滚出我的国土
Target struck and destroyed, 15.56 GMT.
目标已摧毁 格林尼治时间15:56
Come on out. Come on out!
出来 快出来
All right...
好了
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Sorry.
对不起
I think we're going to have to walk.
我们可能得步行了
Has it gone? Are you all right?
弄掉了吗 你没事吧
OK. Back up a bit.
好的 往后拉一点
Can you see those birds up there?
你能看到天上那些鸟吗
You see them?
你能看见吗
Look.
瞧啊
There.
那里
Here.
来
Look! Looks like we've found it!
看啊 我们找到了
OK!
好了
It's all right, it's all right.
没关系 淡定
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Nessa Stein.
我叫奈莎·斯坦因
This is my son.
这是我儿子
It's all right.
没关系的
It's OK.
好了
It's OK.
都好了
So... time for a tidy-up, wouldn't you say?
有些事该先说清楚一下吧 你觉得呢
Before we all get back to that "see no monkey" business.
趁我们尚未开始各种否认和洗清自身的工作之前
And, by the way, whatever that involves,
顺便说下 不管这事牵扯到多少人
it does not involve Hayden-Hoyle, OK?
都跟海顿·霍伊尔无关 明白吗
I think we can both agree
我想我们都同意
that he's more than earned his retirement.
他该平静地享受退休生活了
How come it all came down to you?
为什么一切最终都由你来决定呢
Well, I don't know, Harlan.
我也不知道 哈伦
Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that,
或许跟一个无法否认的事实有关
in a room full of pussies...
在一屋子的孬逼中间
..I'm the only one with a vagina.
我是唯一正直有"道"的人
Although confusion still surrounds stein's remarkable reappearance
尽管围绕着斯坦因的重生仍有很多疑云
'from an assassination attempt that killed 75 people last week,
此前她被认为在上周造成75人死亡的暗♥杀♥中丧生
'including Ephra Stein - Baroness Stein's elder brother,
包括埃弗拉·斯坦因 即斯坦因女男爵的哥哥
'reaction to her survival in the region has been swift
针对她在该地区幸存的消息 各方迅速作出回应
'with both Israel and Palestine welcoming the news.
以色列和巴勒斯坦都表示这是个大好消息
'Strained relations between Israel and the United States
以色列和美国之间的紧张关系
'look set to continue, however,
似乎仍将持续
'with the spokesman for the Secretary of State, Tippi Hagan,
国务卿的发言代表 提彼·哈根
'confirming the US's intention
确认美国将
'not to veto any future resolution on Palestinian statehood,
不会否决巴勒斯坦将来建国的意愿
'insisting that it remains a priority for the administration.
并坚持认为这是本届政♥府♥的重要责任之一
'Lindsay Latham has this.
琳赛·莱瑟姆接下来为您报道
'Dick, Daniel Betheridge, State Department's new spokesman,
"迪克 国♥务♥院♥发言人丹尼尔·贝瑟里奇
'cited Abraham Lincoln today in his response
在回应英国女男爵奈莎·斯坦因
'to the Lazarus-like survival 'of English Baroness, Nessa Stein,
奇迹般的复活事件时 引用了亚伯拉罕·林肯的话
'quoting the 16th President's famous adage
他引用的是第16任总统的名言
'that though a man may walk slowly, he should never walk backwards.
即一个人可以走得很慢 但他绝不能后退
'He confirmed the Government remained committed to the removal of
他确认政♥府♥将撤销之前
'its UN veto from any Palestinian attempt for state recognition.
对巴勒斯坦建国的否决票
'However, in the light of this pre-emptive move,
然而 由于这种先发制人的举措
'both Russia and China have indicated that,
俄♥国♥和中国都已经表态
'should it come to a final vote,
如果真到了需要最终表决的时候
'they may now reconsider their previous record
他们或许会重新考虑之前的投票记录
'and veto the US plan.
否决美国的计划
'This, coupled with Stein's spectacular re-emergence,
此事加上斯坦因奇迹般的重生
'forced Betheridge to concede
迫使贝瑟里奇承认
'that the region's already volatile political landscape
该地区已经十分动荡的政♥治♥格局
'is set once again to undergo yet more tumultuous upheaval.
未来将经历更加巨大的震荡
'Dick.
迪克
'Lindsay, makes you wonder why they bother.'
琳赛 真让人好奇他们当初何必费劲儿呢
Housekeeping.
客房♥清扫
Sorry, I'm sorry, so sorry.
抱歉 不好意思
See, I'd die for you.
瞧吧 我差点为你而死了
I hear you've retired.
我听说你退休了
Yep. No car.
是啊 没车了
So I'm having to get used to just using my legs.
我得习惯用两条腿走路了
Looks like you need a little practice.
看上去你得好好练习下才行啊
If I end up in a wheelchair, will you come and push me?
如果我被撞残坐轮椅 你会过来推我吗
I'll think about it.
我会好好考虑下的
Then I'll be breaking them both this evening.
那我今晚就把腿弄残
So what are you going to do next?
你接下来打算做什么
Apart from buying a hammer?
除了买♥♥个敲断腿的锤子吗
Apart from that.
除了那个
Oh, I'm up for a university chancellorship.
我要去当大学校长了
Where?
在哪儿
Oxford, St Peter's.
牛津大学圣彼得学院
Lovely flat.
公♥寓♥非常好
Views over the quad.
睁眼就可以看到美丽的风景
Just the perfect weekend retreat for the high-flying female executive.
真是适合高层女领导周末休闲的好去处
Oxford, that's not an appointment, is it?
牛津大学 那不是委任的吧
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表