剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
She shouldn't have told you.
她不该告诉你的
And that's supposed to make me feel what?
那就能让我感觉好受些了吗
I only just found out myself. And you didn't tell me!
我也是才知道的 但你没告诉我
It wasn't mine to say!
我没权利说
Your own wife!
我是你的妻子
Which secret is the one you don't tell your own wife?
是什么样的秘密 竟然不能对自己的妻子说
I have no secrets from you.
我没有对你隐瞒任何秘密
I tell you everything.
我什么都告诉你
If your sister swore you to secrecy, you'd keep it,
如果你妹妹让你一定保密 你也会的
I know you would.
我知道你肯定会的
The child belongs to her. Yes.
那是她的孩子 是的
I wouldn't keep that secret, not that one.
我绝不会保守这样的秘密的 绝不会
Not when our whole life's been turned inside out because of it!
就因为这个 我们的生活被搅得天翻地覆
And why did she agree to it?
她为什么要同意啊
I don't know, Rachel! I don't know!
我不知道 瑞秋 我不知道
What those two have been through,
那两个人到底经历了什么
we can't even begin to understand, can we?
我们是永远不可能理解的 不是吗
I do, when it's wrecking my marriage.
我要理解 因为那破坏了我的婚姻
It's not.
并没有
I said I'd support you, but what does that mean?
我说过我会支持你的 但那到底意味着什么
You lied to your sister.
你对你妹妹撒了谎
You lied about your business.
你在业务上撒了谎
You've lied about the Academy,
你在大学的事上也撒了谎
you've lied to everyone. Ephra...
你对所有人都撒了谎 埃弗拉
And now you've lied to me.
现在你对我也撒谎
I'm the one who got them out, Rachel!
是我把他们救出来的 瑞秋
Me! I got them out!
是我 我把他们救出来的
If I hadn't, they'd have died!
如果不是我 她们早就死了
Do you understand that? They would have died!
你到底明不明白啊 她们可能早就死了
And there's nothing you or anybody else could have done about it.
你或者其他任何人当初也没有任何办法
Except I did. I did!
除了我 是我做出了行动
And all this, all this shit...
所有这一切 这一切的烂摊子
this is what it cost me!
都是我所付出的代价
You shouldn't have lied to me.
你不该对我撒谎的
Not under my own roof.
不能在我自己家对我撒谎
Have I caught you at a bad time?
你现在不方便说话吗
What do you want?
你想怎样
What, no vampire comparisons?
怎么 不把我比作吸血鬼了吗
Just... get on with it.
有话 就直说吧
OK.
好的
I know what you did.
我知道你干了什么
To get your sister out of Gaza,
为了把你妹妹救出加沙
the Israelis nailed you for a sniffer on your cables
以色列人命令你在电缆线上装嗅探器
and a listening unit within your Academy.
并在你的大学里设立监听小组
That's quite a price to pay.
你这代价够大的啊
It was worth it.
很值得
That must be hard... ..to be a hero that nobody thanks.
做一个无人感激的英雄 一定很难吧
Tell that to my wife.
跟我妻子说这话去
Yes, well, not many people will understand.
是啊 能够理解的人毕竟不多
But you do.
但你是理解的
Nothing I've done...
我所做的任何事
I can ever say it was worth it.
我都没办法说 是值得的
But I'd like to.
但我很喜欢那样
Even now.
哪怕是现在
What is it that you want?
你到底想怎样
Who else did you tell? About the wiretap?
关于窃听装置的事 你还告诉谁了
One of yours.
你们的一个人
Who?
谁
Monica...
莫妮卡
..Chatwin.
查特温
Tariq! Tariq!
塔里克 塔里克
Tariq!
塔里克
Tariq!
塔里克
Tariq!
塔里克
OK, OK, OK.
好的 好的
Tariq!
塔里克
Hey, where are you going, huh?
嘿 你要去哪儿
No, no, no.
不不不
You cannot tell them about me,
你不能跟他们说我的存在
you have to say the gun was yours, OK?
你必须说这把枪是你的 明白吗
You kept it loaded!
你竟然把枪上膛了
The gun is yours.
一定要说枪是你的
OK?
明白吗
OK, huh?
明白吗
Say it, OK?
说啊 明白吗
Call the ambulance when I'm gone.
等我走了再叫救护车
Your boy is strong.
你的儿子很坚强
He will survive.
他会活下去的
But I was never here.
但绝不能说我来过这里
I need help.
我需要帮助
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表