剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
I think you would've tried a little harder to keep a hold of it.
我觉得你会更加努力地握紧它
I didn't have you as a woman scorned, Julia.
我从没有轻视过你 茱莉亚
I don't think you had me with any feelings at all.
我觉得你从未对我有过任何感觉
Is that why you're looking to let me go?
所以你想放开我吗
Now that you no longer wish to put your feet under my table?
既然你都已经不愿意成为我的入幕之宾了
And there was me thinking C stood for Cumming.
我还以为C的意思是"卡明"呢
If you'd been in the meeting that
如果你参加了我和
I had with Brigadier General Berkoff,
陆战队准将博科夫的会议
you'd know that I just saved you from having your balls cut off.
你就会知道 我刚刚救了你一命
And what's the going rate for an ageing penis these days?
一个老家伙的命 能值几个钱呢
Yes, they did.
是的 就是他们干的
No, you can't.
不 你不能这么做
But, yes, you should.
不过 你确实该这么做
See?
明白吗
I can read your mind.
我对你的心思一清二楚
So what's the answer to my next question?
那我接下来一个问题的答案是什么
Oh, well, that's easy.
那很容易
Nessa Stein.
奈莎·斯坦因
Not quite the woman she appears to be.
可不像她表面的那样
Is any woman, Hugh?
有哪个女人表里如一吗 休
The police don't have a clue and they're not likely to find one.
警方毫无线索 他们也基本上不可能找到
Such a masculine institution.
真是个阳刚果决的机构
There's only one set of eyes seen this file.
只有一个人见过这份文件
Yours will be the second.
你将是第二个看到的人
I'll be back to pick it up in half an hour.
我半小时后来取
Your children are safe.
你的孩子们很安全
I know.
我知道
A team that leaves no trace,
一个不留任何蛛丝马迹的团队
they're not going to make a mistake like that.
是不会犯那么愚蠢的错误的
They meant to take Kasim.
他们的目标就是卡西姆
Yes.
是的
Rachel thinks we should tell the police.
瑞秋觉得我们该告诉警方
About what?
告诉什么
About what happened to you and Nessa.
关于你和奈莎当年的经历
No. You mustn't.
不 你不能说
You promised. So did Rachel.
你保证过的 瑞秋也是
Yes, but what if it helps find him?
是没错 但如果那有助于找回他呢
We don't know it will.
我们并不能确定是否真的有用
We don't know anything!
我们什么都不知道
And...until we do, we must say nothing.
在我们确定前 我们什么都不能说
For Nessa. For me.
为了奈莎 也为了我
Please...say nothing.
求你了 什么都别说
Promise me.
向我保证
Promise me.
向我保证
Promise me.
向我保证
I promise.
我保证
Be quick.
快一点
Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等
Get in! Get in! In one!
进吧 进吧
So, these aliens decide to invade Earth.
故事是这样的 一些外星人打算入侵地球
And to show they mean business, what they do
为了证明他们不是在开玩笑
is first they destroy London and New York and Paris,
他们首先击毁了伦敦 然后是纽约和巴黎
and then they land...
再然后他们降落了
..Right on the Green Line between Israel and the West Bank.
就落在以色列和西岸之间的绿线地带
And they decide to call a meeting
他们打算召集
between the Palestinian Authority and Israel.
巴勒斯坦当局和以色列政♥府♥开会
And their message is simple.
他们所传达的信息很简单
"Resistance is useless. Lay down your arms."
"抵抗无效 请放下武器投降"
And...I can't really tell you the detail of what happened next,
我无法告诉你们接下来所发生之事的细节
but basically, by the end of it all,
但差不多就是 到最后
your sympathy was with the aliens.
你们得同情那些外星人了
Would someone mind telling their deaf partner
谁能提醒一下自己的聋子同伴
that their phone is ringing?
他的手♥机♥响了吗
Unless, of course, it's mine.
当然了 除非是我的手♥机♥
It is mine!
真是我的呢
If this is a wrong number...!
如果是有人打错号♥码了
Hello?
喂
We know your secret, Nessa Stein.
我们知道你的秘密 奈莎·斯坦因
And we know you will do anything we say just to keep it.
我们也知道 你为了保密 会完全听从我们
Go to reception.
请去接待处
Um, I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen.
不好意思 女士们先生们
If you'll, er, excuse us just for a moment...
请大家容许我稍微失陪一会儿
Excuse me. Excuse me.
失陪了 失陪
Do you have a...?
有没有一个...
Yes.
是我
Where is she?
她在哪儿
In the ladies'. I've blocked it off.
在女洗手间 我把门锁起来了
What's wrong? I don't know. She won't tell me.
出什么事了 我不知道 她不肯告诉我
Nessa?
奈莎
Nessa?
奈莎
What's wrong?
出什么事了
He's alive.
他还活着
Oh, thanks, God!
感谢上苍
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Mummy, I'm safe.
妈咪 我很安全
I'm safe.
我很安全
They know.
他们知道了
They know.
他们知道了
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表