剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
第六集
谍影巾帼
'Who do you trust?'
你信任谁
Samir Meshal. He's dead. Suicide.
萨米尔·玛肖 他死了 自杀身亡
'How do you know?'
你如何知道可以信任他们
The Israeli Government has, er, had no hand in this.
以色列政♥府♥与此事毫不相干
Nessa Stein.
奈莎·斯坦因
Not quite the woman she appears to be.
可不像她表面的那样
'By how they appear?'
通过他们的外表
Kasim!
卡西姆
'What they do?'
亦或是他们的所为
Seven years ago, The Stein Group launched its first phase
7年前 斯坦因集团开始了电♥信♥项目的一♥期♥工程
of the telecommunications roll-out into the Palestinian territories.
将电缆线铺设到巴勒斯坦的领土上
How come it was Ephra Stein that launched it and not his sister?
当时的负责人为何是埃弗拉·斯坦因 而不是他妹妹
Lay the cable. And when they're down,
铺设电缆去吧 等埋下去了以后
there's something else we want you to do.
我们还有别的任务分配给你去做
How come he was in the lead back then,
为什么当时他是领导人
but now their roles are reversed?
而现在他们的角色完全反转了
If it gets your sister out,
如果你妹妹被救出来
you'll have to step down as head of the company
你必须卸任公♥司♥最高负责人的职位
and then you have to put Nessa in your place.
然后你必须让奈莎坐上你的位子
What does she want Nessa Stein to achieve?
她希望奈莎·斯坦因实现怎样的目标
Equality of opportunity between Palestine and Israel.
巴勒斯坦和以色列之间的机会均等
Jalal El-Amin. To what do I owe this honour?
杰拉·艾阿米 什么风把您给吹来了
Your third-phase cabling contract into the West Bank.
你们在西岸地区铺设电缆线的三♥期♥工程
We're now in a position to bid for this.
我们现在可以投标
Your sister's kidnapping, the child's kidnapping, your academy,
你妹妹的绑♥架♥案 那个孩子的绑♥架♥案 你的学院
I think it's all connected.
我觉得一切都是相关联的
It's a wiretap, Mr Zahary.
那是一种窃听装置 扎哈里先生
You asked me to trust you!
你让我要信任你
And you should, you should!
你就该信任我 就该信任我
Not this time.
这次不行了
For Christ's sake, Nessa.
老天啊 奈莎 别这样
One thread to pull it all together.
只要一根线 把一切连在一起
And all I have to do is find it.
我只需要找出那根线就行了
'So, when you think about it like that...'
所以 这么一想的话
Nessa Stein's leaving her house.
奈莎·斯坦因离开了家
Alone.
独自一人
'..it's a wonder we trust anyone at all.'
我们肯相信任何人 都算是奇迹了
Do you have a bed at least?
你就没有一张床吗
Not for you.
对你是没有的
OK, I'm used to a sofa.
好吧 我也习惯睡沙发了
How about the floor?
不如换到地板上吧
You might have to warm me up a bit first.
你得做做前戏 让我热热身
Maybe I want you cold.
我就想要"冰冷的"你
Now I want you to try and get out.
现在我要你爬起来 拿这个钥匙
I don't know if I want to play this game.
我不太确定我是否想玩这个游戏
Who said it was a game?
谁说这是游戏了
I know you.
我认识你
I knew you the minute I first saw you.
我第一眼看到你 就认出你了
OK.
好吧
So how do you think you're going to look on TV
你觉得 我打断你的鼻子后
after I've broken your nose?
你在电视上的形象会怎么样
Don't break my nose.
别打断我的鼻子
Not a good look for all those good deeds?
那样的形象 不适合你干的那些好事吗
I said the fucking floor.
我说了让你趴在地板上
I bet you've been doing this for years, haven't you?
我猜你已经这样好多年了 是吧
And you've always got away with it...
而你总能顺利脱身
..because people didn't know who you were.
因为那些人都没认出你是谁
But now they do...
但现在他们认出来了
..and you didn't think about that, did you?
你根本没考虑到这一点 是吧
Big, clever girl.
大胆又聪明的女孩
Still, I bet it won't happen again, will it?
不过 我觉得这种事不会再发生了 不是吗
So I'd better make the most of it.
所以我就趁这次好好享用吧
Let me go.
放了我
Baroness Stein...
斯坦因女男爵
Let me go.
放了我
No!
不要
Modeh ani l'faneykha.
感谢你 上帝
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
I'm safe.
我很安全
I can't do this.
我做不到
If it's the price... for a nation.
如果这是一个国家的代价
Hello?
喂
Nessa Stein?
奈莎·斯坦因
Er, my name's Max Boorman, we need to get you to hospital.
我叫麦克斯·伯曼 我们得送你去医院
Go away.
走开
You need help.
你需要帮助
I know who you work for. Go away.
我知道你是为谁工作的 走开
You need help. You think?
你需要帮助 你这么认为吗
We need to get you to a hospital.
我们得送你去医院
No hospitals.
不去医院
No, no, no, no. Somewhere private.
不不不 是私密医院
I can take you somewhere private.
我可以带你去个私密的医院
Ah, so what, they'll sell the story
那又怎样 他们只会把消息
to The Telegraph instead of The Sun?
泄漏给《每日电讯报》而非《太阳报》吗
No-one's selling any stories.
没人会把消息卖♥♥出去的
Why? Are they bound by the Official Secrets Act?
为什么 他们受官方保密法令的约束吗
Er, something like that.
差不多吧
It owns them.
那紧紧束缚着他们
And not a damn thing they can do about it.
他们毫无办法反抗
Baroness Stein.
斯坦因女爵士
Fuck's sake.
操啊
His name's Tom Crace.
那人名叫汤姆·克雷斯
He's an accountant
他是个会计师
with two HMRC investigations pending.
税务海♥关♥总♥署♥正对他展开两项调查
Married 11 years, two children,
已婚11年 是两个孩子的父亲
youngest, two, a girl, Melanie.
最小的是个女儿 才2岁 叫梅兰妮
The flat he attacked you in belongs to his company.
他强♥暴♥你的那栋公♥寓♥是他公♥司♥名下的
There's a culture of casual sex and blind eyes.
那里经常发生滥交 警方也睁只眼闭只眼
But not for rape.
但对于强♥奸♥事件不行
That's off books,
那是绝不允许的
even for a bent accountant.
即使是一个醉酒的会计师
He's tidying up now. A blood sample's been taken.
他已经慢慢清醒了 抽了他的血样
He says he's not got HIV or Heps
他自称没有携带HIV或肝炎病毒
or anything.
或别的什么病
You arrested him?
你们逮捕了他吗
Do you want us to?
你希望我们逮捕他吗
No.
不
Sure?
你确定吗
So, you'll be given a number to call in 48 hours
他们待会儿会给你一个号♥码 你48小时后拨♥打♥
for the full plethora of results.
了解一下结果
You need to give me a code word.
你得先告诉我一个暗号♥
Fucking idiot.
狗♥日♥的♥蠢货
Atika.
阿蒂卡
A-T-I-K...
A-T-I-K
Doesn't matter - you just have to say it when you phone.
不用知道是怎么拼的 在电♥话♥上说出来就行了
A-T-I-K-A.
A-T-I-K-A
OK.
好吧
Let's get you home.
我们送你回家
I know what happened...
我知道发生了什么事
..in Gaza...to you and Atika.
当年你和阿蒂卡在加沙的遭遇
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
You're going to anyway, so just do it.
反正不管怎样你都会问的 就直接问吧
What happened tonight, has it happened before?
今晚发生的事 之前有发生过吗
Did it happen then?
当年有发生这样的事吗
What does it say in my file?
我的资料里是怎么写的
It doesn't.
并未写明
Why do you need to know?
你为何想知道
I want to help.
我想帮忙
You want to help me or you?
你是想帮我还是帮你自己
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表