剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
and she's not answering either.
她也不接电♥话♥
Get me this number.
给我接这个号♥码
Washington State? DC.
华盛顿州吗 特区
Rachel, take Hannah home, would you?
瑞秋 带汉娜回家好吗
What's going on?
究竟怎么了
Rachel, please.
走吧 瑞秋
Hannah, darling, we're going home.
汉娜小宝贝 我们回家吧
Yeah, put her through.
好 把她转接进来
Yes, there's a problem.
没错 出乱子了
Are you all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 是的
Funny to think we're just over an hour from Tel-Aviv.
真不敢相信我们离开特拉维夫才一个小时
The man we were due to meet here,
我们原本要见的那个人
he's pulled out. What?
他不来了 什么
It's not safe for him.
这对他不安全
And it's safe for me?
对我就安全吗
Collaboration here, especially with you, it's very dangerous.
在这里通敌 尤其是和你们 是很危险的
For everyone.
大家都危险
There's someone else.
不过还有一个人
Who?
谁
He's Fatah, but he knows people in the administration.
他是法塔赫的 但他认识当局的人
If the money you're looking for has come to them,
如果你查的钱真的流入这里
he'll be able to tell us.
他肯定能证实
OK.
很好
Let's meet him.
去见他吧
There's one problem.
问题就在这里
He won't come here. We would have to go to him.
他不肯过来 我们必须去见他
So? Let's do it.
那又怎样 我们去吧
Let's do it?
"我们去吧"
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Before, we had a plan. Now we don't.
之前我们是有计划的 现在没有了
In a place like this, without a plan, you should get out.
在这种地方 没有计划就应该离开
But we're here now.
我们已经过来了
And from here, we can leave.
但我们还来得及原路返回
I want to meet him.
我想去见他
For what?
图什么
For your company?
为了你的公♥司♥吗
Or for you against your brother?
还是和你哥哥对着干
Which?
哪一个
What do you think?
你说呢
I think both.
我看两个都有
This company cannot be compromised.
本公♥司♥绝不在原则上妥协
You cannot be compromised.
是你不能妥协
One serves the other.
二者一体
Then you are the company.
那你就是你的公♥司♥了
Yes, I am.
是的 没错
I just have to prove it.
我只需证明一下
I think you already have.
我看你已经证明了
My ears!
我的耳朵
I can't hear you!
我听不见了
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
我们不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Neither do we. But just so as you know,
我们也不 但知会你们一下
they want 1.5 million dollars for her.
他们要求150万来捞人
The Al Karameh Brigade.
卡拉迈那帮人
Zahid AlZahid. Yes, a dinosaur...
只是扎伊德而已 是啊 一头恐龙
whose time has passed.
他的时代已经过去了
Well, clearly, he's still alive.
显然他还活跃得很
Not for us. We have withdrawn from Gaza.
与我们无关 我们已经从加沙撤出来了
Let them fight it out amongst themselves.
让他们自己狗咬狗去吧
For Nessa Stein? Zahid is Fatah.
那可是奈莎·斯坦因 扎伊德是法塔赫的
Gaza is run by Hamas. They hate each other.
加沙归哈马斯管 他们痛恨对方
No wonder he's scuttling around in cellars. You see our problem?
活该他在地下乱窜 你明白我们的难处了吧
How can we negotiate with any of these people,
我们怎么去和这么一帮人和谈
when all they want to do is kill each other?
毕竟他们唯一想做的就是杀了对方
We have no contact with AlZahid. I have a woman,
我们和扎伊德没有联♥系♥ 有名女性
who has a British passport,
持英国护照
who is being held by an armed wing of your organisation.
被你们的一个武装分支劫持了
We don't have an armed wing.
我们没有武装分支
Maybe you've forgotten to tell Al-Zahid.
或许你忘了把这话告诉扎伊德吧
We can't tell him anything.
我们什么都没法对他说
He's in Gaza and Gaza is run by Hamas now.
他人在加沙 现在加沙在哈马斯手里
We have no jurisdiction there,
我们在那边管不了事
not since the Americans forced us to have that election.
自从美国强迫我们搞了那次大选后就不行了
I'm sorry. We cannot help you.
很抱歉 我们帮不了您
Then who can?
那谁能帮
So, let me get this straight.
我先把情况理清楚
It is the position of the UK government not to help my sister.
英国政♥府♥的立场是不救我妹妹
It is the position of the Israeli government not to help my sister,
以色列政♥府♥的立场也是不救我妹妹
and it is the position of the PLO not to help my sister.
巴解放组织的立场还是不救我妹妹
At least now I know where charity... ends.
至少我算知道慈善之心 死于何处了
She shouldn't have gone in there. But there she is.
她本不该去加沙 但她就是去了
And I think you already know what has to happen next.
我觉得你已经知道下一步会怎样了
It is the strong advice of the British Government
英国政♥府♥极其郑重地建议您
that you do not enter negotiations with these people.
不要试图与这些人谈判
Is that so?
是吗
And should you do so, I am in a position to formally warn you
如果你那么做 我需要警告你
that this government may enact sanctions
政♥府♥一定会采取措施
against any part or parts of your company believed to be involved.
坚决制裁贵公♥司♥及下属部门与之有关的行为
Where would you say you were on the pay scale, Mrs Walsh?
你觉得你官阶有多高 沃什女士
How far up? To make those kind of statements.
究竟有多高 让你觉得有资格警告我
Pretty high.
够高了
So, you think you have the authority of your government
所以 你觉得你有权代表你的政♥府♥
to come in here and threaten me?
跑到这里来威胁我
I think you should listen very carefully.
我觉得你该听仔细了
We do not negotiate with terrorists.
我们不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Really?
是吗
Well, then, I'm sorry to have to inform you
那我只能遗憾地告知你
that you're lower down that pay scale than you think.
你的官阶比你想象的要低得多
So, you go and tell your boss, Sir Christopher, something from me.
你去替我给你的上司克里斯托弗带句话吧
He was happy to help us out last time.
他上次十分乐意帮助我们
Why not this?
为什么这次就不行了
Last time?
上次
It's not a hook, Mrs Walsh. It's a message.
这不是个圈套 沃什女士 只是一条信息而已
Run along and give it.
滚去告诉他吧
That was quick.
你倒是够快的
It was a short message.
只是条很短的信息而已
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥自以为是谁啊
You think you can play games with a national government and win?
你觉得你可以和国家政♥府♥玩游戏并且获胜吗
I think I've got a pretty strong hand. Hand?
我觉得我很有一手 手
Cards?
一手好牌
Oh, my God, you think you're the fucking Sundance Kid!
天啊 你自以为是法外之徒日舞小子
You are so going to lose.
你一定会输的很惨的
Everything.
输掉一切
If you really had been doing something with my superior...
如果你之前真跟我的上司有过什么合作
Oh, I have.
真的有过
..then, sure as shit,
那么确定无疑的是
he'll have had you sign the Official Secrets Act.
他肯定会让你签署官方保密法令的
I know him. He loves a contract, does Christopher,
我很了解他 克里斯托弗这人很喜欢依合约办事
which is how I know precisely where I am on the pay scale.
所以我很清楚我的官阶到底有多高
You so much as whisper a word to your fucking wife,
你只要敢对你妻子透露一个字
let alone a journalist,
更别提什么记者了
and that'll be two Steins banged up,
那么斯坦因兄妹都完了
with no hope of getting either one of you out. You don't get to...
一个都别想脱身 你无权...
I have not...
我还没有...
finished.
说完
You cannot win, Mr Stein...
你赢不了的 斯坦因先生
not at this level.
在这个层面上你没有胜算
You shouldn't even be playing.
你根本就不应该参与这游戏的
If you really were Robert Redford,
如果你真的是罗伯特·雷德福
饰演日舞小子的名演员
在电影《虎豹小霸王》中
right now that's the Bolivian army outside
现在外面的就是玻利维亚大军
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表