剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
第三集
谍影巾帼
'Who do you trust?'
你信任谁
Thank you.
谢谢
'How do you know?'
你如何知道可以信任他们
The winner of the Phase Three contract...
第三♥期♥合同的最后胜出者
is Samir Meshal.
是萨米尔·玛肖
By how they appear...
通过他们的外表
Look away from Samir Meshal.
别再调查萨米尔·玛肖一案了
Happy to agree.
乐意赞同
'Or what they say?'
他们的言语
Nessa Stein.
奈莎·斯坦因
Not quite the woman she appears to be.
可不像她表面的那样
'What they do?'
亦或是他们的所为
If I'd told you the truth, would you have stayed?
如果我当年告诉你真♥相♥ 你会留下来吗
We all have secrets.
我们都有秘密
Kasim!
卡西姆
'But sometimes...'
但有时候
'..Something can happen that leaves you no choice...
会发生一些事情 让你别无选择
'..But to reveal it,
只能揭穿自己的秘密
'to let the world see who you really are...
让世界看到真正的你
'..Your secret self.'
你隐秘的自我
They know.
他们知道了
But mostly, we tell lies.
但大多数时候 我们依然会撒谎
We hide our secrets from each other,
我们对别人隐瞒自己的秘密
from ourselves.
欺瞒自己
So when you think about it like that...
所以 这么一想的话
..It's a wonder we trust anyone at all.
我们肯信任任何人 都算是奇迹了
Modeh ani l'faneykha.
感谢你 上帝
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
I'm safe.
我很安全
I can't do this.
我做不到
If it's the price... for a nation.
如果这是一个国家的代价
Morning.
早上好
Oh, fuck.
操
Hello?
喂
'Is your secret safe?'
你的秘密安全吗
Tell me what it is.
告诉我是什么
Tell me something no-one else could know.
告诉我一件别人都不知道的事
'You burnt my face.
你烧毁了我的脸
'Is your secret safe?'
你的秘密安全吗
Yes, it is.
是的 很安全
It's them.
是他们
Yes. What do they want?
是的 他们想要什么
They haven't said.
他们尚未表明
Why not?
为什么还没说
I don't think they're ready.
我觉得他们还没准备好
I think they've taken him in reaction to something...
我觉得他们绑走他 是为了应对
..That they weren't expecting.
出乎他们意料之外的事
What? Samir Meshal's death.
是什么 萨米尔·玛肖的死
You don't know that.
你又不能确定
Why else would they have taken him?
他们还可能为了什么绑走他呢
So I think we should expose them.
所以我觉得 我们该曝光他们
I think we should tell the world what happened to us.
我觉得我们应该把当年的遭遇公之于世
It's their shame!
那是他们的耻辱
Whatever it is they want, they'll lose.
不管他们想要什么 都不可能了
And we'll lose Kasim.
那我们也会失去卡西姆
I should never have done this.
我当初真不该这么做的
I should never have agreed to this.
我真不该同意这么做的
I should've just told everyone what happened, right from the start.
我真该从一开始就告诉大家到底发生了什么事
You didn't have a choice.
你当时别无选择
I did have a choice. I made the wrong one.
我是有选择的 但我做出了错误的选择
For the right reason! We both did.
那也是为了正确的理由 我们都一样
Look what this has done to us!
瞧瞧那让我们陷入了怎样的处境
We don't know what it's done.
我们还不知道到底有怎样的影响
All we can do now is wait and find out.
我们现在能做的 就是等着 查明真♥相♥
But, Nessa...
但是 奈莎
Nessa, look at me.
奈莎 看着我
Nessa.
奈莎
We must be very, very careful now.
我们现在必须万分小心才行
Tell no-one.
不要告诉任何人
Rachel and Ephra already know. About this?
瑞秋和埃弗拉已经知道了 关于这事吗
What happened to us. Oh, not everything.
知道我们当年的遭遇 幸好不是一切
They know enough. If they go to the police...
他们知道的已经够多了 如果他们去找警方
They won't. I'll speak to them.
他们不会的 我会去找他们谈的
They'll listen to me.
他们会听我的
I am his mother... after all.
毕竟 我是他的母亲
Who else knows?
还有谁知道
No-one, just the four of us.
没人了 就我们4个
I think that circle should be widened now to include the police.
我觉得这件事必须让警方也知道
No.
不行
Atika, you were kidnapped for nearly a year
阿蒂卡 你们被绑♥架♥了将近一年的时间
and we weren't allowed to tell a soul.
我们当初却不能对外透露一个字
Now your son's been taken, apparently by the same people,
现在你的儿子被绑♥架♥了 绑匪显然是同一伙人
and still you're telling me to say nothing.
你却还是叫我什么都别说
Yes.
是的
Why?
为什么
Because it's the best chance I have of getting him back.
因为只有这样 我才最有可能把他平安救回来
You don't know that. I am the only one that does.
你又不能确定这一点 我是唯一明白的人
I am the only one who know what these people are like...
我是唯一知道那些人能干出什么事的人
first-hand.
亲身经历
I say we go to the police.
我觉得我们该去告诉警方
It isn't their world.
那根本在他们的世界之外
Atika, it's our world you're living in!
阿蒂卡 你现在生活在我们的世界
But Kasim's in theirs!
但卡西姆现在被带进了他们的世界
And the best thing I can do right now is to wait,
我现在最好的做法就是等着
find out what they want
搞清楚他们想要什么
and then decide whether or not... we give it to them.
然后再决定 要不要满足他们的要求
Nothing the police can do will change that.
警方根本无力扭转局面
But if they try... it may kill him.
但如果他们贸然插手 可能会导致他被害
I'm not comfortable with this. Then be uncomfortable!
我不太能接受这样 那就努力去接受
He's MY child!
他是我的孩子
Ephra!
埃弗拉
She's right.
她说得对
Rachel, please, you must say nothing.
瑞秋 求你了 你千万不能透露半个字
Actually, you know what? I'm happy with "Mrs Stein".
实际上 你还是叫我"斯坦因夫人"的好
Rachel...
瑞秋
You'd better be right...
你的判断最好是对的
I am... because if I were you,
我就是对的 因为如果我是你的话
I'm not sure I'd be able to make that kind of decision.
我不太确定自己能否做出这样的决定
If you were me, you'd be a Gazan,
如果你是我的话 你就会是个加沙人
born in a refugee camp that's still there today.
出生在一个至今依然存在的难民营中
You'd have spent your whole life a stranger... on your own land.
你的一生 都在自己的土地上做着一个陌路人
No home, no nation.
没有家园 没有祖国
Nothing.
一无所有
But if you were me,
但如果你是我的话
you would have learned one thing.
你一定可以学会一样东西
How to wait.
那就是等待
Not everyone's going to be so patient.
不是每个人都会这么有耐心的
With a hole like this...
出现这样一个大洞
they're going to start filling it with all sorts of shit, Atika.
他们会用各种恶意的揣测去将之填满的 阿蒂卡
Let them.
尽管来吧
What?!
什么
That's ridiculous!
真是太荒谬了
Mr Stein is not Kasim's father.
斯坦因先生不是卡西姆的生父
That's unbelievable.
真令人难以置信
What we're doing here, it's just routine, belt and braces.
我们这样做 只是常规程序罢了 谨慎起见
Except you're not the one having to drop his trousers!
只不过要脱裤子的人不是你罢了
Miss Halabi,
哈拉比小姐
Kasim's father was... Killed.
卡西姆的生父... 死了
Seven years ago. In a car crash in Gaza.
7年前 在加沙的一场车祸中
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表