剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
I've known from the first moment I saw you at that fucking checkpoint.
从我第一次在那个检查站见到你 我心里就很清楚
I know how I am.
我很清楚我的心思
Then I'm telling you how you must be.
那我现在告诉你 你必须该怎样才行
For Kasim. You love him?
为了卡西姆 你爱他吗
For your son.
为了你儿子
You're right.
你说得对
I am a wandering Arab.
我就是个流浪的阿♥拉♥伯人
It's what the world has made me.
是世界把我逼成这样的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Judah, are you going to help me out here?
犹大 你到底要不要帮帮我
As I remember, if I were you,
据我所知 如果我是你的话
I'd consider moving your knight from C3 to D5.
我会考虑把马从C3跳到D5的位置
The child of one of your most celebrated patriots
你们最声名远播的爱国者的孩子
gets kidnapped in Gaza seven years ago.
7年前曾在加沙被绑♥架♥
For 11 months, stalemate,
被绑走11个月 完全陷入僵局
then in goes your Unit 13, and, bang,
然后你的第13部队从天而降 突然间
she and her translator are out in a trice.
她和她的翻译就被救出来了
Now, I would have thought that was cause for huge national celebration,
我以为那会是一件值得举国欢庆的事
but you're telling me that until I just told you,
但你的意思是 在我刚刚告诉你之前
you'd never even heard of it?
你根本就没听说过这事吗
No, I'm not saying that.
不 我不是那个意思
I'm saying, even now, after you told me...
我的意思是 即使现在你已经告诉我了
..I still haven't heard of it.
我还是当没听到
Then I think you should listen.
那我觉得你该认真听听了
You know, apparently,
其实 很显然
there are as many possibilities in chess
象棋中蕴含的无限可能
as there are atoms in the universe.
就跟宇宙中的原子一样多
But I think they must have excluded the Middle East.
但我觉得那肯定是把中东排除在外了
'Is your secret safe?' Yes, it is.
你的秘密安全吗 是的 很安全
'Someone will come to you.'
会有人上门来找你的
Jalal El-Amin. To what do I owe this honour?
杰拉·艾阿米 什么风把您给吹来了
Your third-phase cabling contract into the West Bank.
你们在西岸地区铺设电缆线的三♥期♥工程
We're now in a position to bid for this.
我们现在可以投标
A very good position.
我们很有优势
I'll look into it.
我会好好调查的
Where is Mr Bloom?
布鲁姆先生哪儿去了
I don't know.
我不知道
He is no longer in your employ?
他现在不是你的手下了吗
No.
不是了
Is he connectable?
能联♥系♥上他吗
I don't believe he is, no.
我想不行吧 联♥系♥不到
This is a shame.
真可惜
I...I have something else to show you.
我还有一点别的东西要给你看
Three months ago, Mr Bloom,
三个月前 布鲁姆先生
he is receiving a call from a strange number.
收到一个陌生号♥码打来的电♥话♥
Whose? Wait, please.
谁打的 等我说完
This is a story with an order.
这个故事必须按顺序讲下去
After this call, Mr Bloom, he is going somewhere.
在接到这个电♥话♥后 布鲁姆先生去了一个地方
Here.
就是这里
Ten minutes later, we are seeing...
10分钟后 我们看到...
this.
这个
Monica Chatwin.
莫妮卡·查特温
So, two coffees, one savoury,
两杯咖啡 一份香脆饼干
and 19 minutes later, she is leaving.
19分钟后 她离开了
Bye-bye, pecan pie.
拜拜走人了
Four minutes after, he is the same.
4分钟后 他也离开了
But this time,
但是这次
you see what he is carrying?
你看到他手上拿着的东西了吗
This is the report Mr Bloom gave to you
这是布鲁姆先生给你的那份报告
saying Shlomo Zahary
声称希罗姆·扎哈里
has links with Hezbollah.
和真♥主♥党有关联
Because of this, you did not give him your contract.
因为这个 你没有把合约给他
And this is the one Zahary gave to you to be proving his innocence.
而这是扎哈里先生交给你以证清白的文件
We are being carefully analysing both.
我们仔细地分♥析♥了两份报告
Very good, each, excepting
每份都很好 只不过
one tiny error on this one.
这份报告中有个小错误
There is a date on this financial transfer here,
这笔资金转账有个日期
which is being impossible.
那是不可能的
This date is a Lebanese banking holiday.
这个日期是黎巴嫩的银行休息日
This day, the banks shutting.
在这一天 银行都会停业
This transfer was not happening.
这笔转账根本是不可能发生的
This report is being a liar.
这份报告是伪造的
This report is being truthfulness.
而这份报告是真实的
Mr Bloom, I think, is making the big mistake.
我觉得布鲁姆先生犯了大错了
And do you think that's what it is, or...
你觉得是他不小心犯了错
do you think he's complicit in some way?
还是他也是阴谋集团的同伙
This is for him to say
那你得亲自问他
and for you to feel.
然后你自己来判断
But Shlomo's innocent.
但希罗姆是无辜的
This I can be saying.
我可以保证这一点
I could have given him the contract.
我原本可以把合同交给他的
This you can be saying also.
你也可以这么说
You were right.
你是对的
Does that mean I get the contract?
那意味着我拿下合同了吗
It means you get my apology.
那意味着你得到我的道歉了
But not the contract.
但没得到合同
You know how much my company's worth?
你知道我的公♥司♥市值多少吗
Three billion dollars.
30亿美元
I provide billing, directory services,
我为全世界最大的53家电♥话♥公♥司♥
credit checks for 53 of the world's leading telephone companies.
提供款项 目录服务和信用检查
In America, in the UK, Europe, Hotzenplotz.
遍及美国 英国 欧洲 各个地方
I suck it all from all over the world.
我从全世界各地敛财
They all come to me.
他们都会来找我
And how much is your contract worth?
你的合同价值多少
About 75 million.
7500万
Gross.
毛值
So, you might as well pay me loose change.
所以你给我的也就相当于是零钱吧
But do you know why I want to do it?
但你知道我为什么想拿下这份合同吗
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
And I love what you're trying to do.
而且我很爱你的理想规划
It's that simple.
就那么简单
Don't make it any harder.
别搞得更复杂了
Grandpa! Grandpa!
爷爷 爷爷
The monster is coming back!
怪兽又回来啦
You want to help me? I do.
你想帮我 是的
So, what is this? And this? And this?
那这是什么 这个 还有这个
That's what you call help?
那就是你所谓的帮助吗
Why did Nathaniel listen to you?
纳桑尼尔为什么会听你的
Because it's true. I do want to help.
因为那是真的 我确实很想帮忙
You shouldn't be working with Shlomo Zahary.
你不该跟希罗姆·扎哈里合作
Why?
为什么
Because he will compromise you.
因为他会弄垮你的
He doesn't have a Hezbollah connection.
他跟真♥主♥党并没有关联
No, he doesn't. You lied.
是的 他没有 你撒谎了
Yes, I did. Why?
是的 没错 为什么
Because what he's actually done is far, far worse.
因为他真正的所为要比这严重的多
You have to think very carefully now about what I'm about to tell you,
你必须好好思考我接下来要对你说的话
because if you decide to tell everyone else what I'm about to say,
因为如果你决定把我接下来说的话告诉任何人
there won't be a phase three, there won't be anything.
第三♥期♥工程将不复存在 什么都没有了
Cos if the world finds out what Shlomo Zahary has done...
因为如果世人知道希罗姆·扎哈里做过什么事
..you'll be ruined.
你就被毁了
I need to speak to Aron Yavin.
我需要跟艾伦·亚文谈谈
'Aron Yavin.
我是艾伦·亚文
'Hold, please, for Nessa Stein.'
稍等 奈莎·斯坦因要跟你通话
You're losing weight.
你瘦了
It's the worry.
都是操心所致
I thought I was the one supposed to be sniffing round Nessa Stein.
我还以为盯着奈莎·斯坦因不放的人会是我呢
You are.
就是你啊
So, how come she's got in front of the trail?
那为什么她抢先登场了
Like the gorgeous Americans,
跟那些了不起的美国人一样
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表