剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
Both of us.
帮我们双方
All you spies need to co-ordinate better.
你们这些间谍之间得协作得更紧密些才行
Co-ordinate with who?
跟谁协作
With your colleague - Monica Chatwin.
你的同事 莫妮卡·查特温
I wouldn't say she's a colleague.
我可不认为她是我的同事
More a competitor.
更像是竞争对手吧
So she wants your job.
她想得到你的职位
Unless, maybe...
除非 或许...
you help me out a little.
你给我帮个小忙
Why would I want to do that?
我为何要那么做
Oh, my God!
天啊
I was hit by a car.
我被车撞了
Deliberately?
故意撞你的吗
What?
什么
Who hit you?
谁撞的你
Frances, aren't you supposed to be in Tel Aviv?
弗兰西丝 你现在不是应该在特拉维夫吗
There's something you need to see. What?
有个东西需要你看看 什么
是希蒙·本-瑞文博士
该尸体的身份已得到确认
他最近指控该大学有不法行为
是凯德玛大学计算机科学希的教授
OK.
好的
此次被指控在招生录取时进行了差别对待
该大学由斯坦因集团出资建立
Thank you.
谢谢
It's been claimed.
已经有人宣称对此事负责了
Who by?
谁干的
Samarian Defence League.
撒马利亚防卫联盟
Yaniv Levi.
亚利夫·勒维
You've heard of him?
你听说过他吗
Horrible...
可怕的
..horrible Israeli terrorist.
极为可怕的以色列恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Mm, he's a very bad boy.
他确实是个非常歹毒的人
Why did they kill him?
他们为什么要杀了他
Pro-Palestinian statements to the press
对媒体发布亲巴勒斯坦的声明
intent on exposing Israeli corruption.
旨在揭露以色列的腐♥败♥
Our institution's not corrupt.
我们的机构并没有腐♥败♥
Except that's not what he found, is it?
除非他发现的真♥相♥不止是这样 对吧
But it isn't.
但真的没有
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Your brother?
你哥哥吗
Because he runs that side of things now, doesn't he?
因为现在是他负责那方面的事物 对吧
Has done for, what, seven years?
他已经负责了 7年了吧
And do you trust him?
你信任他吗
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
That's not what I asked.
我问的问题可不是这个
Yes, it is.
不 就是这个
So you think if he'd been targeted covertly by the Israeli military,
你觉得如果他暗中被以色列军方列为目标
he'd have had the strength to stand up to them?
他一定会有勇气站起来反抗他们的
All on his own.
凭他一个人的力量
He's not on his own.
他可不是一个人
He's got me.
他还有我
Couldn't that be the problem?
或许那就是问题所在呢
What if he wishes he was?
如果他希望自己就是一个人呢
What if he wanted to feel he was in control of things again,
如果他希望再度掌控大权
like he used to be, before his little sister took his job?
就像他过去那样 在被他的小妹妹抢去职位之前
He didn't want it.
他并不喜欢那个职位
And why was that?
为什么呢
Are you trying to help?
你是想帮忙吗
Oh, yeah, I really am.
是啊 真心真意的
Doesn't feel like it.
我感觉不像啊
Feels like you're trying to put a split
我感觉你是想分♥裂♥
right in the heart of this business.
我们的家族生意
Unless it's already there.
除非你们内部已经有裂缝了
Oh, I need to rest.
我得休息了
What about the press?
媒体那边怎么办
I'll do it.
我会解决的
Looking like that?
你这副样子能出镜吗
Give it to your brother.
交给你哥哥去办吧
Although, be careful,
不过 要当心点
that's a lot of pressure.
那压力可是很大的
Are you sure he can take it?
你确定他能承受吗
What are you trying to prove? My point.
你到底想证明什么 我的观点
But you don't have to answer.
但你不必回答的
I'll just wait
我只需要等着
until I see who you decide to put in front of the camera.
看看你让谁站在镜头前就行了
Kasim's kidnappers... What?
绑走卡西姆的人 怎么
You don't think this is connected?
你不觉得这一切都是相关联的吗
Do you?
你这样觉得吗
When it comes to Israel and Palestine...
凡事只要涉及到以色列和巴勒斯坦
isn't everything?
难道不都是息息相连的吗
Thank you for taking me home.
谢谢你送我回家
Obviously, this tragic event is of huge concern
显然 此次悲剧事件引起了
to the Stein Foundation and to the Kidma Academy.
斯坦因集团和凯德玛大学的极大关注
But at this point, I am sure you'll understand,
但在此时此刻 我相信大家一定也能理解
it is not appropriate for us to make any comment on anything
我们实在不方便就任何事发表评论
until the facts of this situation are completely understood.
除非等到此事的真♥相♥被完全调查清楚
Except, of course, for us to reiterate
当然了 我们只能
our heartfelt condolences to Shimon Ben-Reuven's family,
对希蒙·本-瑞文的家人致以深切的哀悼
the private expressions of which, I'm sure you will agree,
我相信你们也都同意 目前我们能说的
should remain just that.
也就仅限于此了
Was he murdered?
他是被人谋杀的吗
Your person is making a statement to the press?
你的人对媒体发布了声明吗
Yes.
是的
Denouncing these terrible things, I'm sure.
我想一定是谴责这种可怕的事吧
What happened was undeniably a tragedy.
发生这样的事无疑是一个悲剧
We're not yet in a position to pinpoint exactly the cause.
但我们目前尚无法指出具体的事发原因
Your academy was in cahoots with the IDF.
你的大学跟以色列国防军暗中勾结
We can't say that for sure.
我们还不能完全确定
I can reassure you, without a doubt,
但我可以向你保证 毋庸置疑
that if we discover anything to support that claim,
如果我们发现任何证据显示事实如此
I will condemn the academy without reservation.
我一定会毫不留情地责罚该大学的
IF you discover?
"如果你们发现"
Isn't that exactly what this teacher's done?
那个老师所做的事不就是这样的吗
What else got him killed?
不然他还能因为什么被杀
It appears to be because of the comments that he made to the press.
似乎是因为他对媒体发表的那些评论所致
We don't know yet if what he said was true.
我们还不知道他所说是否属实
Yaniv Levi is an Israeli attack dog...
亚利夫·勒维就是以色列的一条疯狗
and they just let him off the leash.
他们却解除了捆绑他的绳索
We don't know that. Not yet.
我们还不确定这一点 暂时还不知道
I know it. Someone had to pay him.
我知道肯定是的 是有人花钱收买♥♥他的
I'm not sure he's a gun for hire.
我觉得他并不是供人使唤的吧
He always has a price, of course he does.
他也是有底价的 向来如此
What Jew doesn't?
哪个犹太人不是这样呢
The contract you're bidding for.
你想参与投标的那份合同
For obvious reasons,
因为显而易见的原因
the companies we work with need to be scrupulously neutral.
跟我们合作的公♥司♥必须是绝对中立的
A comment like the one you just made could devastate our activities.
像你刚刚所说的话 可能会摧毁我们的一切活动
Which brings me to the background check
那刚好让我想到 我对你的公♥司♥
I've had drawn up on your company.
所做的背景调查
It doesn't exactly make for an even-handed read, does it?
那可算不上是中立的 不是吗
It doesn't matter.
那没有关系
Well, it matters to me.
对我而言有关系
It doesn't matter what I say or what you read there.
不管我说了什么或你看到什么 都没关系
You're going to give me the contract.
你必须把合同交给我
No, Jalal El-Amin, I'm not.
不 杰拉·艾阿米 我不会给你的
Yes, you are.
不 你必须给
Because then your secret will be safe.
只有那样 你的秘密才是安全的
Why have you taken so long?
你们为何忍♥到现在才揭底牌
We didn't expect to have to do this.
我们本不希望采取这种手段
To take a child.
绑♥架♥一个孩子
Replace Samir Meshal.
取代萨米尔·玛肖
And what is he supposed to do?
那他本来该做什么
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表