剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
I know what you're doing for the child.
我知道你为了救那个孩子在干什么
Have you told the police?
你告诉警方了吗
It's not my job.
那不是我的工作
What's your job?
那你的工作是什么
You know what? I'm not sure any more.
其实 我现在也不太确定了
Maybe I should stop doing it.
或许我该停手不干了
Because of that I'm supposed to trust you?
因为如此我就可以信任你了吗
If there's one person you should trust in all this,
如果在这乱局中有一个人是你可以信任的
it's Shlomo Zahary.
那就是希罗姆·扎哈里
Is the boy all right?
那个孩子没事吧
And when will you get him back?
你什么时候可以把他救回来
How did you work all this out? I'm still trying to.
你是怎么想明白这些事的 我还在想呢
What is it they want that requires you to stay in your position?
他们到底想要什么 才需要你必须坐在这个位子上
I'm not going to discuss my business with you.
我不会和你讨论我的业务的
So it is about your business?
所以就是跟你的业务有关吧
And... what about Monica Chatwin?
那莫妮卡·查特温呢
Don't pull me in on your turf war.
不要把我卷进你们的内部争斗当中
Except I think she's involved in yours.
但我觉得她卷入了你们的内部争斗
I'm not in one.
我这儿没有内部争斗
I can link her to your brother.
我可以确认她跟你哥哥有关
I can link her to that listening device.
我可以确认她跟那个监听设备有关
How?
怎么做到
And I can link that device to the Americans.
我还可以确认美国人跟那个设备有关
And I can link the Americans to the killing of Samir Meshal.
以及美国人跟萨米尔·玛肖的谋杀案脱不了干系
I just can.
我就是能做到
But... as yet...
但是 现在呢
..I don't have a link for this.
我琢磨不透这其中的关联
His name's Enad Geffen. He's Israeli.
他名叫艾纳德·格芬 是个以色列人
He entered this country a month ago on a visitor's permit.
他是一个月前凭访客证进入英国的
What's the link between Monica Chatwin and the Israelis?
莫妮卡·查特温和以色列人到底有何关联
There isn't one.
根本没有关联
Except there it is.
绝对是有的
Oh, he's not Israeli.
他不是以色列人
You know him?
你认识他吗
He was... When I was captured in Gaza...
他是...当年我被关押在加沙时
..he was the one who...
他就是那个...
He's Palestinian?
他是巴勒斯坦人吗
So why is he here?
那他为何来到这里
To threaten me.
为了威胁我
I should imagine you feel threatened enough as it is.
我早该想到你一定备受威胁的
It's yours.
是你的
The child's yours.
那个孩子是你的
Oh, Nessa...
奈莎
I'm so sorry.
我真的很难过
I don't need pity from a spy.
我不需要间谍的同情
I'm not saying it as a spy.
我不是以间谍的身份说这话的
This is my... security adviser's number.
这是我...安全顾问的号♥码
You're not the only one who's looking at Monica Chatwin.
你不是唯一盯上莫妮卡·查特温的人
I will let him know you're going to call.
我会先告诉他 你要打电♥话♥给他
I think he may be able to help you in some way.
我觉得他或许可以为你提供某些帮助
I think you're the one who needs help.
我觉得需要帮助的人是你
No, I absolutely do not.
不 我绝对不需要
She's talking to your rapist.
她在跟强♥奸♥你的人密谈
Have you never talked to a bad person to get a good thing done?
你为了做成一件好事 而去跟坏人交谈过吗
Is she getting a good thing done? I am!
她是要做成一件好事吗 是我
Thank you very much for coming. Nessa, you need my help.
谢谢你前来 奈莎 你需要我的帮助
Do you know what? Actually, I do.
其实 我还真需要呢
There is one thing you could help me with.
有件事你确实可以帮到我
Mrs Crace?
克雷斯太太
Oh, no...
不好
Don't make it worse. What have you said?
别把局面搞得更难堪 你说了什么
I've told her who you are, what you are.
我告诉她你是怎样一个人 你的真实面目
She's lying.
她在撒谎
The fucking bitch is lying.
那个贱♥人♥在撒谎
I know your blood type, I've told her what it is.
我知道你的血型 我已经告诉她了
No.
不
How could you do that?
你怎么可以做这种事
How could you do that to her?
你怎么可以这样对她
How could you do this to any of us?
你怎么可以这样对我们
Where have you been? Out.
你去哪儿了 出去了
Why did you tell her?
你为什么要告诉她
Because she has the right to know.
因为她有权知道
Why don't you tell the whole fucking world, Atika?
你♥他♥妈♥不如干脆告诉全世界好了 阿蒂卡
This is her house.
这是她的家
If you know, so should she.
如果你知道 她也该知道
That's my decision. She's my wife.
那该由我来决定 她是我妻子
My wife.
我的妻子
It wasn't yours to make.
那不该由你来决定
And when did it become yours?
什么时候变成由你来决定了
I didn't have a choice, Ephra.
我别无选择 埃弗拉
You didn't give me one.
你没给我任何选择
So, what, now you're trying to ruin my marriage?
所以现在你打算毁了我的婚姻吗
Is that what you're trying to do?
你是想这样吗
Do you really want to keep it?
你真的想继续维持那个秘密吗
What?
什么
Do you?
你想吗
I have to leave. No.
我得离开了 不要
I can't stay here now, not any more.
我不能待在这儿了 再也不能了
No, you can't go.
不 你不能走
What would they all think if you did?
如果你真走了 他们会怎么想
I don't know what to do. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我不知道该怎么办才好 对不起 对不起
I am sorry.
对不起
It was all my fault. No, it was mine, mine.
都是我的错 不 是我的错 我的错
I took her to Gaza.
是我带她去加沙的
Yeah, I'm the one who made her go.
是的 但却是我逼她去的
I've kept so many lies.
我心中藏了太多的谎言
So have I.
我也是
Which ones?
都有哪些
Too many to count.
多不胜数
You and I...
你和我
..we are one.
我们是一体的
Yes.
是的
Monica Chatwin is working for the Palestinians.
莫妮卡·查特温在为巴勒斯坦人效力
To be ensuring they have a man standing beside Nessa Stein.
以确保他们有人站在奈莎·斯坦因身旁
Who isn't Shlomo Zahary.
但却不是希罗姆·扎哈里
Who isn't an Israeli.
也不是以色列人
But why is she doing that?
但她为什么要这么做呢
This may be helping you to find out.
或许这个能帮助你搞清楚
She has one phone
她有一部手♥机♥
she only uses for very rare things, very rare.
只在很少很少的情况下才会使用
We found her having it because she used it
我们查知此事 是因为她数月前
to call Nathaniel Bloom for a coffee meeting many months ago.
曾用这部手♥机♥约纳桑尼尔·布鲁姆在咖啡厅见面
Since then, she has been...
在那之后 她只...
being called by one phone in the UK, two nights ago.
在两晚前接到一个自英国本土打来的电♥话♥
And she is calling with it to another phone in...
她之后又用这部手♥机♥联♥系♥了一个...
Holland.
远在荷兰的号♥码
And another in...
以及一个...
Washington.
在华盛顿的号♥码
The United States.
美国
Do you know what was said?
你知道他们的谈话内容吗
No, but these calls I'm suggesting you should now be listening in to.
不知道 但我建议你现在去监听这些电♥话♥
You know she wants my job?
你知道她想要我的职位吗
I think maybe she's getting it.
我觉得她或许已经快要争取到了
Good morning.
早上好
There have been many obstacles for us to overcome
我们克服了很多障碍
in order to be here today,
才能在今天站在这里
not least the death of our colleague, Samir Meshal,
尤其是我们一位同僚 萨米尔·玛肖的逝世事件
to whose family our thoughts go out, particularly today.
在今天 我们尤其要向他的家人致以亲切慰问
But I know that what he wished for, with all his heart...
但是我知道 他全心全意所期盼的
was for this day to come.
就是这一天的到来
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表