剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
Don't touch my wife.
别碰我的妻子
Ex-wife.
是前妻
And from what I understand, someone else is touching her already.
根据我所知的信息 已经有人在"碰"她了
See?
瞧吧
Even that's over.
连感情都没戏了
It's all over.
一切都完了
So say goodbye to the view, Hugh.
跟这美丽的风景说声再见吧 休
You have one new message.'
您有一条新留言
'Shlomo...
希罗姆
It's me.
是我
It's Nessa.
我是奈莎
I'm alive.
我还活着
Please leave a message after the tone. No, no.
请在听到哔声后留言 不 不要
Shlomo...
希罗姆
It's me.
是我
It's Nessa.
我是奈莎
I'm alive.
我还活着
It's all right.
没关系的
It's a pay-as-you-go located in the H1 area of Hebron.
那是个预付费电♥话♥ 定位在希布伦省的H1地区
That's Palestinian responsibility - your responsibility.
那是巴勒斯坦国的责任 你的责任
We've checked. She's not there.
我们已经查过了 她不在那里
Well, of course not. She will have been moved.
当然不在了 她肯定被人转移了
We don't think so.
我们并不这么认为
We think this is an Israeli ploy
我们觉得这是以色列人耍的阴谋
to discredit the brave stand America has taken against them.
以应对美国现在针对他们的立场
Nessa Stein is dead.
奈莎·斯坦因已经死了
A martyr to our cause.
是为追求我们的大业而牺牲的勇士
You want us to go in and get her out?
你希望我们介入 把她救出来吗
I'm surprised we're even having this conversation.
我都很惊讶我们竟然还要谈这个
Really?
是吗
Even if she is alive, we find out where she is,
就算她还活着 我们也找到了她的所在
we go in and then she dies.
我们去救人 然后她立刻就会死
Think about that - then we really will have killed Nessa Stein.
好好想想吧 那样我们才真是害死了奈莎·斯坦因
This is your chance to save her - to save your face.
现在是你们救她的机会 挽回你的颜面
We can't take that risk.
我们不能冒这个险
I think you're going to have to.
我觉得你不得不冒这个险
You're not listening to me.
你没有认真听我说的话
We can't take that risk.
我们不能冒这个险
WE cannot.
是我们不能
But we can.
但我们可以
We would not stand in your way.
我们不会阻碍你们的
Oh, and remember, the airspace above the Palestinian territories,
记住了 巴勒斯坦土地上的领空
it is Israeli.
是属于以色列的
When you hear that, it makes you think, doesn't it?
听到这么一句话 真是引人深思呢 对吧
There is no way that I'm suggesting UK boots on Palestinian soil.
我绝不建议让英国♥军♥队踏上巴勒斯坦的土地
You won't have to. The one person I think could get her out
你不必这么做 我认为可以救出她的一个人
belongs there already.
原本就属于那里
What do you think's going to happen, Atika?
你觉得接下来会怎样 阿蒂卡
I don't know.
我不知道
Take a guess.
猜猜看吧
You see, right now, I think your group's confused,
现在 我觉得你们的组织出现了某种困惑
otherwise they would've killed her already.
否则他们肯定已经把她杀了
So this is our one opportunity.
所以现在是我们唯一的机会
But I'm sure it's... very narrow.
但我知道 这个机会很小
I understand.
我明白
What do you understand?
你明白什么
You believe in a cause.
你是信仰大业的
Actually, I rather admire it.
实际上 我相当钦佩
One you can give your whole life to...
你愿意为之贡献全部的人生
..kill for...
为之杀戮
..and die.
为之牺牲
Because he was...
因为他...
You know, he would've killed you -
他原本可以杀了你的
one of your own.
你们自己人
His name was Enad Geffen, he was an Israeli.
他名叫艾纳德·格芬 他是个以色列人
Yeah, yeah, we've been through all that.
是啊是啊 这些鬼话我们早就听过了
Atika, you're as much of a pawn in this as Nessa Stein.
阿蒂卡 你跟奈莎·斯坦因一样都只是颗棋子
But then I can even understand you justifying in your mind
但那样我就更明白 你在内心默默评判
why he would do that.
他为什么要那么做
As long as it's for the cause.
只要是为了大业就行
Anything for the cause.
为大业牺牲一切都行
And what is that?
所谓的大业又是什么呢
Palestinian statehood?
巴勒斯坦建国吗
And here we are, this close to your goal.
而现在呢 距离你们的目标仅一步之遥了
Nothing must stop it from happening.
绝不能有任何事阻止它成为现实
Nothing.
任何事都不行
And that is why you have to help us get Nessa Stein out.
所以你必须帮我们救出奈莎·斯坦因
Because if the world finds out that she wasn't killed by that bomb
因为如果世界发现她并不是被炸♥弹♥炸死的
but by your own people, while she was incarcerated
而是在被关押期间 被你的同胞们杀死的
God knows where...
鬼知道会...
..imagine what that's going to do.
想象一下那样一来事态会如何发展吧
Imagine how far back that will set your cause.
想象一下 那会让你们的大业后退多少步
Maybe they know.
或许他们也知道这一点
Maybe that's why she's still alive.
或许正因此她才能活到现在
Maybe they let her go.
或许他们会放了她
Maybe. Maybe.
或许 或许吧
It's just that we also have another problem.
只是我们还面临另外一个问题
You have the problem.
是你面临一个问题
We.
是我们
There's a wiretap listening
进出巴勒斯坦地区的
to everything that comes out of the territories.
每一通电♥话♥都遭到了监听
The Jews.
那些犹太人
And someone else.
还有别的人
Someone who will also have heard that call
他们也会监听到那通电♥话♥
and who now knows that she's still alive.
并且现在也知道她还活着了
And these people,
而那些人
they've worked very hard to see her dead
他们费了很大的劲想把她弄死
and, now the world thinks she is,
现在全世界都认为她死了
they'll want her to stay that way.
他们会想方设法让她真的死去的
So let them.
那就让他们动手吧
Except that we know she's not, Atika.
只是我们也知道她没死 阿蒂卡
So I'm giving you this chance to go back in there
所以我现在给你个机会 让你回到那里
and explain exactly what it would mean for your cause,
详细跟他们解释清楚 如果奈莎·斯坦因
for your people...
不能活着离开那里
..if Nessa Stein doesn't come out of Palestine alive.
那对你们的大业 你们的人♥民♥来说意味着什么
Chatwin still thinks you're free.
查特温依然认为你没被抓
But you'd better hurry...
但你最好快一点
..cos we ain't got long.
因为我们的时间可不多
I didn't know what that man would do to you.
我之前不知道那个人会强♥奸♥你
I tried to stop him.
我试过阻止他
But I did know they would take you in Gaza.
但我知道他们会在加沙劫持你
And you knew they'd taken Kasim.
你也知道他们会绑走卡西姆
Yes.
是的
All we did was return him to his family.
我们只不过是让他回到他的家人身边
And, after all, you had not claimed him for yourself.
毕竟 你都没承认他是你的亲生骨肉
You claimed him for me.
是你替我认了他
You let me, Nessa.
你允许我那么做了 奈莎
Where is he now?
他现在在哪儿
Here.
在这里
He's in no danger.
他没有危险
He never was.
他一直都没有危险
Oh, Atika...
阿蒂卡
Why?
为什么
Just talk to me.
跟我好好说说吧
When I was 12...
我12岁的时候
..I lost all my family.
就失去了全部的家人
All my family.
全部的家人
Your family.
都是你的家人干的
Take it!
拿着吧
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表