剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
What's happened to your new partner?
你的新任合作伙伴怎么没来
I'm sure he'll be here in a moment.
我相信他很快就会到场的
In the meantime,
在此期间
I'm happy to answer any questions.
我很乐意回答任何问题
What would your father think of today?
如果你父亲还活着 他会对今天之事有何看法
I hope he'd be very proud.
我希望他能非常骄傲
"The sword of Israel",
"以色列之剑"
and his daughter holding her hand out to the Palestinians?
他的女儿却在积极跟巴勒斯坦人亲近
As I have continued to say throughout this whole process,
我在整个项目期间都一直在说
anything that contributes to promoting stability in the region,
任何有利于促进这一地区稳定的事
I hope will be greeted with enthusiasm on all sides.
我希望都能得到大家热情的支持
And I believe it is. I mean, otherwise,
我相信事实也如此 否则的话
we simply wouldn't be here today.
我们今天也不会坐在这里了
So you think you are single-handedly solving this problem?
所以你觉得你是凭一己之力在解决这些问题吗
No.
不是
What we're doing here today is just a feather in the dove.
我们今天的所为 不过是冰山一角
But you are part of the dove.
但你们也是庞大冰山的一部分
Well, I certainly hope so.
我当然希望如此
What about Tahet Technologies' relationship
你们如何看待塔赫科技集团
with the PLO's terrorist past?
和巴解放组织之间的历史渊源
Those accusations are unsubstantiated.
那些指控并未得到证实
But they still exist.
但依然是存在的啊
If every rumour in this region were taken as fact then...
如果该地区的每个谎言都要被当作事实
..well, then, personally I would know for a fact
就个人而言 我敢肯定
that TV2 news anchor, Ido Zamir,
TV2电视台的新闻主播 埃德·扎米尔
would be standing here beside me right now
此刻就该站在我旁边
and I'd be bouncing our love child on my hip.
而我还抱着我们的私生子
That's not true, then!
那看来此谣言不是真的了
Er, for the moment, I'm going to deny it.
就眼下来看 我打算否认
So, you don't feel compromised?
你没觉得被影响了吗
By what? Your relationship with Tahet.
被什么影响 你们和塔赫的关系
Not at all. We all have a past.
没有 是人都有过去
Look at my own family name,
瞧瞧我自身的家族名吧
what it's meant to different people on different sides of the border.
对于边境两边的人 也有着截然不同的意义
But today, today is a day to let those differences go.
但是今天 我们应该抛开异见
Today is a day to look toward the future.
今天 我们应该着眼于未来
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
Tahet's CEO, Jalal El-Amin,
塔赫集团CEO 杰拉·艾阿米先生
has been unavoidably detained,
因有事耽误不能按时到场
so may I suggest you hold all further questions until this afternoon?
请大家把要问的问题留到下午再问吧
And just to confirm, the ceremony will take place in Hebron at 3pm.
再次提醒 仪式将于下午3点在希布伦举♥行♥
Until then, thank you.
在此之前 先散会吧
So, what?
怎么回事
He's ill. Food poisoning.
他病了 食物中毒
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
I feel like a 16-year-old.
我感觉就像个16岁的少年
You're supposed to.
你本就该如此
Now, go on.
去吧
Start running.
去跑步吧
Have you ever seen The Towering Inferno?
你看过《冲天大火灾》这部电影吗
No.
没有
No. It's very good.
没有啊 很精彩的
Robert Wagner.
罗伯特·瓦格纳演的
He's got to be there. I know...
他必须出席 我懂的
No, he's got to be. Shit!
不 他必须到场 该死的
What did he eat?
他到底吃了什么
I don't know, it's obviously pretty bad.
我不知道 反正情况很严重
Frances, I don't care if he's on his fucking death bed,
弗兰西丝 我不管他是不是奄奄一息了
he's got to be there this afternoon.
他今天下午必须出现在仪式现场
As-salamu alaykum.
你好
Wa 'alaykum-salam.
你好
I saw him go for a run this morning.
我看到他今早出去跑步了
Ephra? Running?
埃弗拉 跑步吗
I don't think so.
我不信
Maybe... he wants to get away from things.
或许 他是想借此逃避某些东西
Oh. Well, that kind of running.
原来如此 那种跑步啊
That makes perfect sense.
那倒是很能说得通
If only I could do the same.
如果我也能出去跑就好了
You should stay in bed.
你该好好躺在床上
All right, they're going to get him up.
好了 他们会把他从床上扶起来的
Fuck knows what it's going to look like if he starts vomiting
如果他开始狂吐 吐在铲子上
all over his shovel.
会他妈是怎样的情形
We're still using those?
我们还要用铲子吗
Just for the photo, then you'll get in the digger.
就为了拍照而已 然后就用挖掘机来弄
All I have to do is start it up? Exactly.
我只需要启动就行了吗 是的
I don't want to start swinging that thing around
如果我不知道我是在干什么
when I don't know what I'm doing.
我可不想挥舞着那玩意儿
There's an engineer, he'll be right there, he'll explain it all
到时候现场会有个工程师的 他会解释给你听的
although I'm reassured it's simply a key in the ignition.
不过他们一再向我确认 只需要扭动钥匙点火而已
What?
怎么了
I'm so sorry, I should have thought of this.
真抱歉 我应该早想到这事的
What? You can't wear a dress.
什么事 你不能穿裙子
Why? Think about it.
为什么 你想想啊
You can't go climbing up a ladder into a cabin in a dress.
你不能穿着裙子爬梯子进入到驾驶室里
Really? Really.
真的吗 是啊
You're going to have to wear trousers.
你必须穿长裤
Look at this!
瞧瞧这事闹的
A world event rapidly turning into Carry On Up The Kibbutz.
一个举世瞩目的大事件竟然乱成了一锅粥
When did this happen? What?
这是什么时候的事 什么
When was this clause added?
什么时候加上这个条款的
16B.
16B
He can hold on to the rights to this deal
不管将来发生任何事
no matter what happens in the future?
他都有享受这份协议的权利
No matter what?
"不管发生任何事"
And that... is your signature.
上面 可是有你的签名
Yes.
是的
Nessa...
奈莎
I've stood beside you for six years,
我在你身边辅佐你已经有6年了
hearing you say that you cannot be compromised,
一直听你说你不能被外力影响
will not be.
将来也不会任之摆布
So why this? Why have you signed this?
所以为什么要这样 你为何要签
When it is absolutely obvious that you shouldn't.
很显然 你是绝对不应该签的
Well... you're compromised now.
你现在已经被外力影响了
And you've done it to yourself.
是你自己造成的
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗
Trust me now.
现在请信任我
Well, he's up. Good.
他下床了 很好
The man you've just bequeathed half your company to.
你相当于是把半个公♥司♥送给他了
Although, with the amount of Imodium they've poured down his throat,
不过 他们往他的嘴里灌了那么多易蒙停
he won't be shitting for 16 years.
他接下来16年恐怕都不会拉屎了
Then we should go.
那我们该走了
I'm doing the right thing, Frances.
我现在做的是正确的事 弗兰西丝
I hope so.
但愿如此
Hi. My name's Ephra.
你好 我叫埃弗拉
Today, I'll mostly be having a nervous breakdown
今天 我可能会出现精神崩溃
and running away from it all. What's your alibi?
然后逃离 你找的借口是什么
I've got to see my part-time tutor.
我要去见我的兼♥职♥老师
Fantastic. I've always admired an educated woman.
好极了 我一直很欣赏受过很多教育的女人
Drive on.
开车吧
以色列-西岸交界处
300号♥检查站
Here we go.
到了
Salamu alaykum. Alaykumsalam.
你好 你好
Salamu alaykum. Alaykumsalam.
你好 你好
Shall we stop for a picture?
我们该停下拍张照吗
Alaykum-salam.
你好
Salamu-alaykam.
你好
Thank you.
谢谢
Just right up onto stage? OK.
直接上台吗 好的
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表