剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
Nessa...
奈莎
Fine, fine, get rid of me, then. Get rid of everyone.
行 行 踢开我 踢开所有人
But when you're standing there all on your own, ask yourself this -
等你独自面对一切的时候 请你扪心自问
was it them, or is it me?
到底是他们 还是我的错
We have absolutely no knowledge
我们真的完全不知道
of the group operating within your university.
有一支解码小组 在你们大学内潜藏的事
None.
毫不知情
Do you know, there are moments in a diplomat's career, Daniel,
丹尼尔 你是否知道在一个外交官的生涯中
when the only thing to do is just to tell it straight.
有时候 只需要实话实说就好
We have absolutely no knowledge of the group...
我们完全不知道在你们的...
Is it also your policy to allow military veterans into universities
让退役士兵取代以色列的阿♥拉♥伯人进入大学
at the expense of Israeli Arabs?
是不是也是你定下的政策
We have absolutely no... Could you fucking shut up?
我们完全不知道... 你♥他♥妈♥能不能闭嘴
Is that how it is, to tell it straight?
你所谓的实话实说 就是这样的吗
No.
不是
This is how it is.
接下来的才是
I've been set up as some kind of a front, haven't I,
我成了给你们打掩护的幌子 是不是
seven years ago, by your government and my brother
7年前 你们政♥府♥和我哥哥亲手策划的
and you've both colluded to make sure I never found out?
你们还密谋永远不让我发现
We have absol... I haven't finished!
我们完全... 我还没说完
Now that I have found out, this is what you're going to do about it.
现在我既然发现了 你就要做下面几件事
One. Your government will continue to support
第一 你们政♥府♥要继续支持
the Stein Group in all its activities.
斯坦因集团的所有活动
From now on, there will be no preferment policy
从现在起 任何挂着我的名的机构
in any institution to which my name is attached.
都不得再有任何优待和偏袒政策
Two. As we speak, our entire cable network is being swept
第二 就现在 我们整个网络都在大清查
and that will continue with your government's full support.
你们政♥府♥必须全力支持我们的清查行动
Three. If, for whatever reason, this happens in the future,
第三 将来不管因为什么原因再发生这种事
it doesn't matter what you do or what you say,
不管你做什么 说什么
you will be doing it in public,
都必须光明正大
because that's the stage I'll be on.
因为我一定会光明正大地行事
And believe me, I'm very good on a public stage.
相信我 我在大众舆♥论♥方面可是高手
Now you can speak.
现在你可以说话了
Your claim would damage you more than us,
你开的条件 对你的伤害会超过我们
no matter what. You want to put that to the test?
不管怎样都如此 你想试试看吗
Because, believe me, I've got nothing else to lose.
因为 相信我 我现在完全豁出去了
Your points have been noted, Miss Stein.
你的话我们会考虑的 斯坦因小姐
Not that it matters, but I am a baroness.
虽然只是个称谓 但我是女男爵
I was made one for my public efforts in international reconciliation.
我封爵是因为我为国际和平事业所做的贡献
My marriage status really doesn't come into it.
那跟我的婚姻状况无关
One last thing. Whoever I choose
最后一点 不管我最后选了谁
as partner for the next phase of this project, you will support.
作为第三♥期♥工程的合作伙伴 你都得支持
Who have you chosen?
你选了谁
Because of the recent, tragic loss of Samir Meshal,
由于最近萨米尔·玛肖不幸逝世
the Stein Group has had to re-launch our search
斯坦因集团不得不重启
for a partner on the Phase Three roll-out
巴勒斯坦境内光纤宽带铺设项目
of fibre-optic broadband into the Palestinian territories.
第三♥期♥工程合作伙伴的甄选工作
After an extensive process, I am delighted to announce
经过层层筛选 我很荣幸地宣布
that Jalal El-Amin and Tahet Technology has won the contract
杰拉·艾阿米和塔赫科技将与我们
to share in the next stage of this exciting journey.
共同走过第三♥期♥工程的光彩旅程
'Because of the recent, tragic loss of Samir Meshal,
由于最近萨米尔·玛肖不幸逝世
'the Stein Group has had to relaunch our search for a partner
斯坦因集团不得不重启巴勒斯坦境内
'on the Phase Three roll-out of...'
光纤宽带铺设项目
'After an extensive process,
经过层层筛选
'I am delighted to announce that
我很荣幸地宣布
'and share in the next stage of this exciting journey.'
共同走过第三♥期♥工程的光彩旅程
Whatever it is you think you're going to find, you won't.
不管你以为你会发现什么 都没有了
It's gone. So's my brother.
没了 我哥哥也出局了
Good. So give the boy back.
很好 把孩子还给我
Soon.
很快
When?
什么时候
Go to Hebron. Open Phase Three.
到希布伦省去 开启第三♥期♥工程
Do that and all will be well. Trust me.
只要你照做 一切都不会有问题 相信我
All you have to do is shake my hand.
你只需和我通力合作
OK, same to you.
好 你也是
That was Monica Chatwin
刚才是莫妮卡·查特温
calling to congratulate me on my brave choice of partner.
打来祝贺我在合作伙伴问题上的大胆选择
Well, maybe she should be advising you, then,
那也许她该做你的顾问
because you're certainly not listening to me.
因为你完全不听我的
It took your analyst, what,
你的分♥析♥员大概
three strokes of a keyboard
敲了敲键盘就发现了
to link the El-Amin family to the PLO?
艾阿米家族和巴勒斯坦解放组织的联♥系♥
PLO run the Authority now.
巴勒斯坦解放组织现在正当权
You know what I mean.
你知道我在说什么
Where are we?
说到哪了
A sniffer on all international traffic
有人用嗅探器监听
in and out of the Territories.
进出巴勒斯坦的通讯
Are you sure the Israelis put it there?
你确定是以色列人装的吗
Well, they'll deny it anyway.
反正他们也会否认
And the Palestinians had suspicions of their own
所以巴勒斯坦人自己也起了疑心
so they decided to get a man in on the inside of the Stein Group.
所以就想派人打进斯坦因集团内部
Night before he left Washington,
在他离开华盛顿的前夜
Samir Meshal made a call into the Palestinian Territories.
萨米尔·玛肖给巴勒斯坦境内打了一通电♥话♥
It lasted four seconds, and whatever he said...
只持续了几秒 但不管说了什么
..someone heard.
都被人听去了
And that got him killed.
那害他丢了性命
Now, with him, his people had all the time they needed to discredit me
有他在 他们何以慢慢地败坏我的名声
and put him in with Nessa.
让他和奈莎接近
But after they lost him, the new fucker - what's his name?
但他死了之后 新来的混♥蛋♥ 叫什么来着
El-Amin. They had to be more blunt.
艾阿米 他们则更加粗鲁
And take the child.
所以绑了那孩子
Is my guess.
我是这么猜的
Which is why she agreed to make him a partner -
所以她才同意选他做合作伙伴
to get the boy back. Yeah.
好把孩子换回来 没错
All this for a housekeeper's kid?!
就只为了个女管家的孩子
In a child's eyes, the world entire.
在孩子的眼里 那可是整个世界
I wouldn't know, I don't have one.
我可说不准 我没孩子
This doesn't add up.
但这说不通啊
If the Palestinians were suspicious of the Steins,
如果巴勒斯坦人怀疑斯坦因集团
why didn't they just say it out loud?
为什么不公之于众
Maybe they want proof.
也许是想拿到证据
They're not going to get that. Not now.
他们可拿不到证据 现在不行
Whatever it is they want,
不管他们想要什么
they want it with Nessa Stein staying exactly where she is.
他们都需要奈莎·斯坦因待在这个位置上
Why?
为什么
'Come on, everyone, say hello!
来吧 大伙儿 打个招呼吧
'Bonjour. Ni hao...'
好啊 你好
Tariq!
塔里克
Tariq! Tariq!
塔里克 塔里克
Come on.
快停下
You like it?
你喜欢吗
You want one for yourself?
你想要一把吗
You know what you've got to do to get one?
你知道你要怎样才能得到一把枪吗
You've got to believe in something.
你必须笃信某样事物
Believe in it so much...
坚定地相信
..you will do anything...
你愿意不惜一切
anything... to make it happen.
不惜一切 去实现它
That's me.
我就是这样的
This is what it costs.
而这就是我付出的代价
You want to touch it?
你想摸摸吗
I didn't want it.
我也不想这样的
I didn't want any of it.
我一点都不想这样
But those were my orders and I am a soldier and...
但他们命令我那样做 我是个士兵
a soldier has no choice.
士兵是绝无选择的
No.
没有的
Do you think you can do that?
你觉得你可以做到吗
Yeah, very good. Give it to me.
好吧 很好 给我吧
I have a boy your age.
我有个儿子也跟你差不多大
I hope he is brave too.
我希望他也很勇敢
Just like you.
跟你一样
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表