剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表
Yes! Yes. We donated a 1.5 million dollar grant towards it.
有的啊 我们捐了150万扩建专款给你
Not to us, Miss Stein.
钱没捐给我们 斯坦因小姐
Yes, to you. No.
捐了 指名给你们的 没有
Yes. Yes, it was in the paperwork. I read it on the plane.
绝对捐了 明文写着的 我在飞机上看了
They are very worried. They think...
他们非常不安 他们觉得
They think I think there's been corruption.
他们觉得我怀疑他们贪污
Yes.
没错
Hello?
你好
No, listen. Please tell him I need to speak with him now.
不行 听好 告诉他我现在就要和他通话
You shouldn't have come alone.
你真不该一个人来这里的
Yeah.
是啊
I didn't realise I was going to need assistance.
我没想到我还需要帮手
I can tell you, no question,
我可以明白无误地告诉你
that this has not happened in our institution.
那笔钱没有打到我们机构的账上
We did not ask for a grant.
我们也没有提出这方面要求
We do not need one. Excuse me. I need to take this.
我们不需要 抱歉 我接下电♥话♥
Ephra, I think we have a situation here.
埃弗拉 这边出了点情况
All right, let me deal with it.
好 交给我处理吧
But I'm here right now. You'd better tell me what to do.
但我人就在这里 你最好告诉我该怎么做
Er...nothing. Don't...don't do anything. Let me handle it.
别 什么都别做 交给我就行
I think I might have really put my foot in it.
我觉得我好像卷入一个大阴谋里了
Yeah, I think you might have done. Where did you pick this up?
是啊 我看也是 你什么时候发现这个的
'I read it on the plane.'
我在飞机上读到的
What? What did you read? 'A spreadsheet.'
你读到什么了 一张财务报表
You read spreadsheets?
你还看财务报表
I'm not just a ribbon-cutter, Ephra.
我不是个只会剪彩的人 埃弗拉
'You should have checked with me first.' That's what I'm doing.
你应该先问问我的 我现在就在问你
'No, no, before you said anything.'
不 我是说你跟外人提起这事之前
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
Let me contact the Education Minister at PA.
我联♥系♥一下巴民权机构的教♥育♥部♥长吧
OK. So should I. 'Look, no. Just leave it to me.'
好 我也去联♥系♥下他 别 交给我就行
If I've made a mistake, I want to apologise for it personally.
如果我犯了错 我希望能当面道歉
If?'
"如果"
You've MADE a mistake, Nessa, a big one.
你就是犯了个错 奈莎 犯了个大错
He says they could not possibly have approved this grant.
他说他们不可能批准这项捐款
Their records suggest
根据他们的记录
it went to the Shekba Institute of Higher Education.
这笔钱流向了希卡巴高等教育学院
Where is that? Gaza.
那所学院在哪 加沙
Gaza.
加沙
No. No, we don't deal with Gaza.
不可能 我们不和加沙那边打交道
Nor do they.
他们也不会
This is not a good place for you to be talking.
在这种地方 你最好不要随便说话
You shouldn't be hearing any of this.
你不应该听见我打电♥话♥的
I hear many things, Miss Stein, but I never, never speak of them.
我听见过许多事斯坦因小姐 但我从不外传
Trust me.
相信我
I need a place where I can talk.
我需要个方便说话的地方
Where are you?
你在哪呢
In Ramallah.
在拉马拉
You...you should come out of there, Nessa.
你得赶快离开那里 奈莎
'You should go home to Jerusalem.'
你应该回耶路撒冷
Ephra, I'm looking at the figures. A transfer was made,
埃弗拉 我眼前就是那张报表 确实拨了一笔款
but according to the minister, the money went into Gaza.
但是部长说 钱流到加沙那边去了
Well, when did we start funding projects in Gaza?
我们什么时候开始往加沙投钱了
We didn't. 'Well, according to him we did.'
我们没有 但他说有
Then he's mistaken.
那他搞错了
Well, someone must have approved that payment from our side.
那我们这边肯定有人批准了这笔拨款
I know.
我知道
Ephra?
埃弗拉
There are still elements of Fatah in Gaza
加沙那边还存在一些法塔赫的势力
that the Authority unofficially supports.
自治政♥府♥暗中支持着他们
'What?'
什么
It's possible they passed the money on, using us as cover.
他们可能把钱拨给了他们 拿我们打掩护
Using us?
利用我们
We can't allow them to do that.
不能让他们这么做
'We cannot go accusing them of corruption, Nessa.'
我们不能去指控他们腐♥败♥ 奈莎
Well, we can if they did it.
如果真贪污了当然能
In fact, we have to. 'No.'
我们非开口不可 不行
We cannot be compromised, Ephra, ever.
我们不能向恶势力让步 埃弗拉 决不能
The Authority is rife with this sort of thing, it has been for years,
自治政♥府♥腐♥败♥很常见 许多年来都是如此
and...we have to work with it,
我们不得不适应
because if we call it out, then they won't work with us any more.
一旦我们说破 他们就不会合作了
That's corruption. 'That's reality.'
那就是腐♥败♥ 但也是现实
I don't accept it. 'Well, then, you're going to have to.'
我绝不接受 你不接受也得接受
I'm going to call it. That's the only way this can go.
我一定要站出来 只能这么办
No, there is only one way this is going to go now.
不 这事只可能有一个结果
A clerical error?
笔误
This money was always intended for this university,
那笔钱本来就是捐给本校的
and this is where it will be.
自然也会到达本校的账上
And you will allow your cash flow to be audited?
那您也会同意我们审查账目的吧
Of course. Our book is open.
当然 我们一向公开透明
Miss Stein, believe me, this was a genuine mistake.
斯坦因小姐 相信我 只是个笔误而已
We are very grateful to you for bringing it to our attention.
非常感谢您为我们指出这一问题
Miss Stein.
斯坦因小姐
What else did you expect?
你还指望怎样
Did that money go into Gaza?
钱真的给了加沙那边吗
We'll never know.'
我们永远不可能知道
1.5 million to an internationally recognised terrorist organisation?
150万捐给了国际公认的恐怖组织
I think we should. Well, I forbid you.
我们应该知道 我不许你再查了
Oh, my brother forbids me?
我亲哥哥还要禁止我
'Just come home, Nessa, all right?'
回家吧奈莎 好吗
Just, please, just come home.
求你了 回家吧
'You're just going to let it go?' There is nothing for us to follow.
你就打算不再追究了吗 根本就查无可查
'There is if we look.' Don't.
当然有的查 不要查
Do you believe in what we're doing?
你还坚信我们所弘扬的大业吗
'Oh, I'm insulted you even have to ask.'
你这么问 真是对我极大的冒犯
Because it's not just the result, Ephra.
因为我们看重的不只是结果 埃弗拉
It's every little step.
每一步都很重要
We cannot be compromised.
我们决不能妥协
Don't be so naive.
别这么幼稚
This is not the way to do it.
这么做是错的
It's the Middle East, Nessa. It's the only way.
那里可是中东 奈莎 只能这么做
And maybe that's why, from now on,
也许你真的应该
you should stick to cutting ribbons... at home.
乖乖给我呆在家里 剪你的彩
You want to go to Gaza?
你想去加沙吗
Can you get me in there? Maybe.
你能带我去吗 也许吧
But I would need to trace that money.
我需要去追查那笔钱
There are people you could speak to.
有些人你可以见一见
Who?
什么人
Not everyone support Hamas. But it is dangerous.
并非所有人都支持哈马斯 但这很危险
Well, I don't want to put you at risk.
我不希望你为我以身犯险
Gaza is my home. I am born to it.
加沙是我的家 我生在加沙
But for you, maybe it's not worth the risk.
但就你而言 也许不值得冒这个险
Do you have brothers?
你有兄弟吗
No. I'm an orphan.
没有 我是个孤儿
So are we.
我和我哥也是
I love him so much.
我非常爱他
But we have to do this right.
但我们必须处理好这事
Put your scarf on.
戴上围巾
Welcome to Gaza.
欢迎来到加沙
Oh, look. Look, look.
瞧啊 瞧啊
Yeah? No, sir.
怎样 没有 先生
She hasn't returned to Jerusalem
她没返回耶路撒冷
and the hotel in Ramallah has no record of her either.
而且拉马拉的宾馆也没有她的记录
What's happened?
怎么了
It's, er...Nessa. We, um...
是奈莎 我们...
What? We're...
怎么了 我们
not sure where she is.
找不到她了
Who's with her?
谁和她在一起
You let her go out there alone? No, she's with my translator.
你让她一个人去了吗 不 有个翻译陪她
So, call him. It's a her,
那就打给他 翻译是个女的
剧集 | 荣耀之女(2014) | 导航列表