No, don't worry. Don't worry. Thanks.
好了 我要报♥警♥了
That's it, I'm calling the police.
杰米
Jamie?!
-你到底去哪儿了 -我们去了商店
- Where the hell have you been?! - We went to the shop.
-有和陌生人说话吗 -没有
- Did you talk to anyone? - No.
你向我保证
You're going to promise me
以后不跟陌生人说话 好吗
you'll not talk to anyone you don't know, all right?
不管是大街上还是游乐场 哪里都不行
Not on the street, not the playground, not anywhere.
以后我接你回家
I'm picking you up from school from now on.
好吗 每天我都来接你
OK? Every single day. OK?
-爸爸 -让我抱一会儿
- Dad! - Just give me a minute.
莫斯科的海狮在这个季节可饥渴了
The sea lions of Moscow are horny this time of the year.
-去你的 -放轻松嘛
- Up yours. - Oh, relax.
-走吧 我们到楼上去 -为什么
- Right, come on. Let's go upstairs. - Why?
走就是了 伙计
Come on, boy.
来吧
Come on.
就不能在公园见面吗
Couldn't meet in a park?
人多的地方最隐蔽
It's the best place to hide, in a crowd.
-众目睽睽之下 -狗屁
- In plain sight. - Plain stupid.
不就是两个男人聊聊天嘛
We're just chatting. Two blokes having a chat.
你想怎样
What do you want to do?
来聊聊足球吧
Let's talk football.
我曾经 现在也还爱着我们那支球队
I used to love our team. I still love our team.
你知道我觉得问题在哪里吗
Do you know what I think the problem is?
我们的明星前锋不在了
We're missing our star striker.
他没法上场 这是违反规则的
No way can he can play. It's against the rules.
坐在替补席上要他怎么得分
He can hardly score goals from the bench.
他想看比赛都不行
He can't even watch the match.
-他被禁止观看比赛 -没错
- He's forbidden from watching the match. - Absolutely.
所以我有时候就想 说不定呢
So I am thinking that, from time to time, maybe
-我可以找人和你聊聊战术打法 -丹尼
- I could get someone to talk to you about our attacking game. - Danny.
要是你不自在 门在那边 我说的是门
The door's over there if you're feeling uncomfortable. Well, I say a door.
你要制定出更好的临门策略
You need a better goal mouth strategy.
-老天 别这样 -这怎么了
- Christ, don't do that. - What's the matter?
-怎么了 你说怎么了 -特雷弗
- What's the matter? What's the matter? - Trevor.
-你好 -这有什么
- Hi. - What's the matter?
你知道自己在做什么吧
You do know what it is you're doing,
知道我们在做什么吧
what we're doing, don't you?
-我们究竟在做什么呢 -聊天
- What is it we're doing exactly? - We're talking.
聊足球
About football.
-看嘛 男人聊足球 -没什么不对的
- Here we are, men talking about football. - Nothing wrong with that.
区别在于 球员在比赛前聊足球
Except when footballers talk about football before a match
又不会丢掉饭碗 对吧
they don't lose their jobs, do they?
我知道这是不情之请
I know this is a big ask.
听着 我明白
Look, I appreciate
你肯定希望梅菲尔德选别人
you must have been hoping that Mayfield would pick someone else,
选个更适合处理这种事的律师
someone more suited, perhaps, to something like this,
但事实上 大家都有工作在身
but the fact is, everyone else was gainfully employed and,
很遗憾只能是我了
well, I'm just sorry it had to be me.
-你是事务所最努力的律师 -我...
- You're the hardest-working barrister in the set. - Well, I...
谢谢 但是
Thank you. All the same,
-我要考虑考虑 -福伊尔有个储物间
- I need to think about it. - Foyle had a storage unit.
桑德拉·马林斯一案中他跟我们交代过
He told us about it during the Sandra Mullins trial.
谋杀案六个月前他将其清空并不再付费
He cleared it out and stop paying for it six months before the murder.
在诉讼过程当中没有用到这一细节
It played no further part in the proceedings.
有人帮他接管了
Someone took it on after him.
一个叫艾琳·莫里斯的女人
Her name is Eileen Morris.
要是调查没有进展
If something's not turning up it
就意味着你要换个角度入手
just might mean you need to look for it somewhere else.
证明推♥翻♥假定[拉丁文]
Probatio vincit praesumptionem.
-多谢你请客 -不客气
- Thanks for the drink. - You're very welcome.
对了 这是给你的
That's for you, by the way.
-这是什么 -科林伍德案情摘要
- What's that? - Colinwood brief.
斯宾塞先生去休假了
Mr Spencer's off on holiday.
-他去哪儿 -我还没决定好
- Where's he going? - I haven't decided yet.
bei1福伊尔 第15卷第133页 艾琳·莫里斯
我要问你点事
I need to ask you something.
你在小屋里没看到那个男人 对吧
In the cottage, you didn't actually see that man, did you?
太黑了
It was dark.
对不起 我不该问的
Sorry, I shouldn't have asked.
-什么事 -我打扰到你了吗
- What? - Am I disturbing you?
你想干什么 彼得
What do you want, Peter?
能耽搁你一个小时吗
Can you spare an hour tonight?
-现在太晚了 -你没回答我的问题
- It's late. - You didn't answer the question.
今晚我抽不开身
Tonight's a bit difficult.
大家都很忙 亲爱的
Difficult for all of us, my dear.
福伊尔是我们的委托人 他要求会面
Foyle is our client. He's called a meeting.
我们有责任参加
We have a duty to listen.
他听起来很有兴趣
He sounds very interested.
-好的 -说他想起来了什么
- Yeah. - Says he's remembered something.
我已经答应了
I said yes.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Straight to voicemail.
-找人去看下 -去哪儿
- Send a clerk round. - Where?
哈罗兹
Harrods.
他家 去他家
His house. To his house.
我们不能这么做
We can't do that.
我不会整晚都在这里待着
I'm not staying here all night.
你好 我是凯特 现在不方便接电♥话♥
Hi, it's Kate. I'm not here right now,
请留言 拜
but leave a message. Bye.
你好 我是凯特 现在不方便接电♥话♥
Hi, it's Kate. I'm not here right now,
请留言 拜
but leave a message. Bye.
你好 我是凯特 现在不方便接电♥话♥
Hi, it's Kate. I'm not here right now,
请留言 拜
but leave a message. Bye.
你好 我是凯特 现在不方便接电♥话♥
Hi, it's Kate. I'm not here right now,
请留言 拜
but leave a message. Bye.
-别怕 -别过来
- It's all right. - No!
是我 是我啊
It's me, it's me, it's me.
老天 你差点眼睛就瞎了
Jesus. You were half a second away from an eye patch.
桑德拉·马林斯是福伊尔杀的
Foyle murdered Sandra Mullins.
你要知道这一点
You need to know that.
庭上你不是这样说的
You said otherwise in court.
我看事情的角度变了
I see things differently now.
如果你对他有疑虑
If you had reservations about him
就应该对此采取行动
you should have acted on those.
他声明自己无罪 而我为他辩护
He claimed his innocence and I spoke for him.
帮他摆脱指控 仅此而已
I lawyered him out of it, that's all.
但我知道是他杀了她 他是杀人犯
But I know he killed her. He is a murderer,
-我对此深信不疑 -这点我无法苟同
- there is no doubt in my mind. - We differ on this point.
我是认真的 你得小心点
I mean it. You need to be careful.
你真是见不得我事业顺利啊 对吗
You can't stand seeing me do well, can you?
-这案子对我有帮助 -对你有帮助
- This is good for me. - Good for you?
对你的遭遇我深感遗憾 但这是工作
I am truly sorry for what happened to you, but this is a job.
工作就是工作 仅此而已
Work is work. That's it.
福伊尔杀害了凯特
Foyle murdered Kate.
你接了那人的案子 你就危险了
You let that man in, you are risking everything.
不要重蹈我的覆辙
Don't make the same mistake.
晚安 威尔
Goodnight, Will.
说真的 千万别落单
I mean it. Don't be alone.
加德纳 你的...
Gardner! Did your...
朋友找到你了吗
did your friend find you?
-朋友 -对 他按你家门铃
- Friend? - Yeah, he rang your doorbell.
为什么你觉得他是我的朋友
What makes you think it was my friend?
他替你把垃圾倒了
He put your bin bag out.
她...
She...
出行的事由金来安排
King makes the travel arrangements...
全都是凯特的血
Blood was all Kate's.
没找到与福伊尔匹配的DNA
No DNA match to Foyle whatsoever.
那还有别的线索吗
What does that leave exactly?
事发现场威尔对福伊尔的指认
Will's ID of Foyle in the locus,
他的不在场证据 仅此而已
going for this alibi, and that's it.
你进来就为了说这些
Does that even get you through the door?