你就光吃奶酪
I don't think you're eating anything that isn't made entirely from cheese.
你得先按下按钮吧
I think you'll find you have to press the button first.
我按了 就是按下去这个动作
I did press it. I used a pressing motion.
现在好了
There now.
-我刚刚就是这么做的 -行吧
- I just did that. - OK.
谢谢你的支持 太感谢了
Thanks for your support. Really appreciate it.
好了 出发啦
Come on, we're going.
等等
Hang on.
把你的包从后座拿下来 好吗
Get your bags off the back seat. OK?
-本 -你们好啊
- Hey, Ben. - All right.
你是洗泡泡浴的花衣魔笛手
You're the Pied Piper of bubble baths.
花衣魔笛手 德国童话中的人物
这里也许还能挤进来一个高大的苏格兰人
You know, there might be room in here for a large Scotsman.
-我还有点事 -随便你吧
- I've got to catch up on something. - Oh, well, suit yourself.
可惜了这儿朦胧的烛光
It's all candles and twilight in here though.
是你的损失哦
Your loss.
别打呼了
Stop snoring.
抱歉 害你睡不着吗
Sorry, am I keeping you up?
真幽默
Funny guy.
杰米说你昨天在学校帅呆了
You were quite the hit at school yesterday. So Jamie said.
他们貌似挺喜欢
They seemed to enjoy it.
他的小伙伴们都想让你做他们的律师了
All his wee pals want you to be their lawyer now.
知道有你撑腰 他们都要有恃无恐
They're all going to go out and commit GBH safe
去犯重罪了
in the knowledge you'll get them off.
还真让人宽心啊
Well, that's very reassuring.
可他们不知道你的大脑里满是洞洞
Little do they know that that large brain of yours is full of holes.
你的硬盘满了
Your hard drive's full.
-这就是你的问题 -我明白了
- That's your problem. - I see.
你需要时不时做个备份
You just need to back it up now and again.
要怎么做呢
How do I do that?
你身上又暖又舒服
You're so nice and warm.
希姆金斯先生 为什么选我去打官司
Mr Simkins, why did you choose me to lead this?
而不选皇家律师呢
I mean, why me, over a silk?
因为我见过太多皇家律师潇洒地接手
Because I've seen too many silks who try and waltz in
草率地应对一桩案子
and blunderbuss their way through a case
他们只在出庭的路上瞥一眼而已
they've only glanced at on the way to the court.
因为像这样的案子 我想要
Because in a case like this I want someone
一个整天埋头研究证据的人
who spends days elbows deep in the evidence.
因为我的委托人如今走投无路了
Because my client stands between a rock and a bucket of shit
他需要尽可能多的帮助
and he needs all the help he can get.
还有呢
And?
-说实话 -是的
- Honestly? - Yeah.
因为你总能赢
Because you win.
你现在睡这里了吗 伯顿先生
Are you sleeping here now, Mr Burton?
-现在什么时候了 -周二
- What time is it? - Tuesday.
我爱上卡洛斯·特维斯了[阿根廷球员]
I think I fancy Carlos Tevez.
他是队长
For captain.
你看过这些照片吗
Did you look at these pictures?
以前见过这样的情况吗
You ever seen anything like it? Before?
我从没见过
I've never.
很长时间她都没断气
She was alive for most of it, you know?
活着呢
She was alive.
我们步行穿过公园
"We were walking through the park,
听着iPod里面的音乐
and listening to music on our iPod.
回家以后才发现鞋底有血迹
We did not notice the blood on our shoes until we got home."
我们没注意走过了哪些地方
Because we'd not been paying much attention to where we'd been walking,
我们走到了
and because our walk had taken us through
灌木深处 以及很深的草丛中
areas of deeper undergrowth and high grasses.
第一眼看到这血 我们以为
When we first saw the blood we presumed
误踩了动物尸体
we had stepped in the remains of an animal."
-比方说 一只松鼠 -没错
- A squirrel, for example? - Yes.
知道吗 灰松鼠正在杀红松鼠
Did you know the grey squirrels are killing all the red squirrels?
-有耳闻 -可他们最近又发现一种黑松鼠
- I did, yes. - But now they've discovered a black squirrel.
-福伊尔先生 -它们又在杀灰松鼠
- Mr Foyle. - And that's killing all the greys.
早晚会知道 小心没大错
Goes to show, you can't be too careful.
福伊尔先生 可以继续了吗
Mr Foyle. Can we please get on?
福伊尔先生 你通常哪天去洗衣房♥洗衣
What day do you take your laundry to be service washed, Mr Foyle?
-周二是洗衣日 -能不能解释
- Tuesday's wash day. - Can you explain why,
数月来一直周二洗衣的你
after months of Tuesdays,
为何突然周一去洗衣
you took your washing in on a Monday?
裤子不够穿了 不是吗
We'd run out of pants, hadn't we?
因为没有干净衣服可穿
We took our laundry to be washed a day early
所以提前一天去洗
because we'd run out of clothing.
-是的 -鞋子上的血迹让你更加迫切地
- Correct. - The fact we found blood on our shoes after our walk
-想要提前去洗衣 -事实如此
- increased our desire to do our washing early. - That's the truth.
你的鞋子一般都用洗衣机洗吗
Do you normally wash your shoes in the washing machine?
沾了血的话就用
I do if they have blood on them.
好
Right.
我们必须要谈一下网站的事情
We're going to have to talk about the websites.
对方会试图指控
The other side are going to try to claim
你习惯性地浏览通常被称为
you habitually view images and video
"极端色情"的图片和视频
that are commonly referred to as "extreme pornography",
"极端色情"包含
an umbrellaterm for filmed acts
危及或状似危及人身生命
which threaten, or appear to threaten, a person's life,
造成参与者严重伤害
result in serious injury to participants
或者有殴打 啃噬
or appear to involve torture, biting,
针对人类尸体的性行为等内容
sexual interference with a human corpse.
这与被害者遭受的伤害
And that this has a link to the nature of the injuries
构成一定的联♥系♥
sustained by the victim.
我不做那种事情
I don't do that kind of thing.
很遗憾 你的信♥用♥卡♥记录显示的恰恰相反
Unfortunately, your credit card statements tell a different story.
你在数家网站都有消费记录
They show payments to a number of websites,
这些网站被曝光含有
which have been revealed to distribute this...
这种类型的内容
this kind of material.
信♥用♥卡♥撒谎
The credit cards are lying.
好吧
Right.
我必须告诉你 福伊尔先生 形势很严峻
I have to tell you, Mr Foyle, already this is a huge challenge.
你陈述的方式需要仔细琢磨
We're going to have to work on your presentation style.
你所见都是事实
What you see is what you get.
没错 现在这正是问题所在 不是吗
Yes, well, that's part of the problem, isn't it?
-他一定要在这里吗 -是的 必须
- Does he have to be here? - Yes, he does. Yeah.
是这样的 伯顿先生
Here's the thing, Mr Burton,
不知道你有没有注意到
and I don't know whether you've picked it up
或者你的第六感有没有发觉
or perhaps your sixth sense might have spotted it.
我不是特别喜欢人
I don't like people very much.
我就不是那么和善的一个
I'm just not a very nice person.
-我不是来评判你的 -对 归红衣服做
- I'm not here to judge you. - No, the man in red does that.
我来是为你辩护 尽我所能陈述你的案件
I'm here to defend you and present your case as best as I can.
-为此... -你认为是我做的 对吧
- In order to do that... - You think I did it, don't you?
这就是问题所在
That's the problem here.
我没这么说
It's not what I was saying.
你认为我对那可怜的女人做了那些可怕的事
You think I did all those awfulthings to that poor woman.
-福伊尔先生 请听我说 -我想我不会
- Mr. Foyle, please listen to me. - I don't think I will.
福伊尔先生
Mr Foyle.
我要他出去
I want him gone.
他是你的事务律师
He's your solicitor.
出去
Gone.
他让我紧张
He was making me nervous.
要休息一下吗
Do you want to take a minute?
瞪着我
Staring at me.
-福伊尔先生 -看着我的眼睛
- Mr Foyle. - Look me in the eye.
可以继续了吗
Shall we get on?
要不要来杯热茶
How about a nice cup of tea?
福伊尔先生 我是你的辩护律师
Mr Foyle, I'm your defence barrister.
如果你以任何形式私下向我承认有罪
If you privately confessed your guilt to me in any way
但公开坚称无罪
but publicly maintained your innocence,
我马上跟着希姆金斯先生出去
I'd be following Mr Simkins there,
与此同时支持你做有罪辩护
and I would have encouraged you as I left to enter a guilty plea.
我没有罪
I'm not guilty.
那么我们可以继续了
Then this is where we are.
你干得很不错