出租
Taxi!
能麻烦你载我去这里吗
Can you take me here, please?
对 查尔斯 不好意思
Right, Charles, sorry about that.
我给你讲讲我们的进展
OK, let me fill you in on where we are.
我们在行李箱里装了可♥卡♥因♥
We had the cocaine in a holdall.
英国律师讨论案情时不得提及客户姓名 必须用第一人称
然后到了停车场
We moved into the car park
看见斯科特先生拿着杆双管猎枪
where we saw our friend Mr Scott walking out
从他的车后面走出来
from behind his van holding a double-barrelled shotgun.
好 听着 大概一个小时以后见
OK, listen, I'll see you in about an hour.
好好 再见
OK. OK, bye.
不好意思 我是律师
Sorry about that. I'm a lawyer.
真的
Honestly.
这是杰米的爸爸伯顿先生
Jamie's dad, Mr Burton,
他今天来给大家讲讲他的工作
has come in today to talk about what he does at work.
嗨
Hi.
你们知道出庭律师是干什么的吗 杰米
Do any of you know what a barrister does? Yes, Jamie?
-他让人不用坐牢 -怎么做到的呢
- He stops people from going to prison. - And how does he do that?
他告诉法庭这个人没罪
He tells a court that someone didn't do a crime.
有时候证据不足
And sometimes the evidence doesn't cut it.
然后他说好了放假回来却不能回来
And sometimes that means he can't come on holiday like he promised.
其实我大部分时间都在庭上对法官讲话
Actually, my job is mostly standing up and talking to a judge in court.
你都说些什么
What do you talk about?
如果有人说看见你偷了同学的笔
If someone said they saw you take your classmate's pen,
而你说你没偷
and you said you didn't take it,
我的职责就是证明目击者看错了
my job would be to show that whoever saw you was mistaken.
要是我真的偷了笔呢
What happens if I did take the pen anyway?
那你就有罪
Well, then you'd be guilty.
对 但如果我说我没偷
Yeah, but what if I said I didn't take it,
而看见我偷的人眼神又不好呢
and the person who saw me has bad eyesight,
而你嘴皮子很厉害
and you're so good at arguing
他们也不能确定是我偷了呢
they can't be sure it was me who took it?
这样啊 那就叫合理怀疑
Ah! Well, then, that's what you call a reasonable doubt.
那我能把笔留着了
So I get to keep the pen?
对 那是你侥幸脱罪
Yes, but then you'd be getting away with it.
如果你♥爸♥爸站我这边的话
Only if your dad was on my side.
bei1中♥央♥刑事法庭
-你好 查尔斯 -威尔
- Hi, Charles. - Will.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
皇家检察署来电
Crown called.
玛吉·加德纳将是首席庭审律师
Seems Maggie Gardner's stepping in as lead junior.
又是她
Again?
她居然上电视之余还能接手案子
Surprised she could squeeze in a case between TV appearances.
看来是我的荣幸
Suppose I'm flattered.
你们可是针锋相对 法庭应该卖♥♥票
It's like a derby match with you. They should sell tickets.
库马因先生手边就这把刀
It was the only object Mr Kumarin had to hand.
猎刀不是防卫性武器
A hunting knife is not a defensive weapon!
听名字就知道
The clue is in the name.
-加德纳女士 -抱歉 法官阁下
- Miss Gardner. - I apologise, My Lord.
即将受到袭击的人不需许可即能自卫
A man about to be attacked does not have to wait for permission.
法律明文规定 适当情况下
The law tells us that in the right circumstances,
先发制人保护自己是完全合乎情理的
a pre-emptive strike is entirely justified.
在此案中 有人用上膛的猎枪指着他的脑袋
In this case, a loaded shotgun aimed squarely at his head!
多亏斯科特先生准头太差
We only have Mr Scott's appalling aim to thank
库马因先生今天才能坐在这里
that Mr Kumarin is sitting here today
而不是被人从夜♥总♥会♥的墙上刮下来
and not being scraped off the nightclub wall with a trowel.
好样的 威尔
Well done, Will.
威尔先生 非常感谢
Mr Will, thank you very much.
-不客气 -谢谢
- Pleasure. - Thank you.
保重
Take care.
警方在对桑德拉·马伦遭受凶残谋杀
"Police continue to make headway again
一案的调查中又取得了新的进展
in their investigation into the brutal murder of Sandra Mullen,
近日发现的新证据起到了很大作用
acting on new evidence that has come to light in the past few days.
但警探依然请求目击证人
Detectives however are still calling for witnesses to come forward
站出来提供有关马伦女士
with any additional information they may have
遭受宗教式杀害的信息
concerning the ritualistic slaying of Miss Mullen,
马伦女士被害时年25岁 是医学院学生
whose tortured body was found on heathland by a dog walker last October.
尸体于去年十月在石南原被一名遛狗者发现
Miss Mullen, who was 25 at the time of her death
最后一次有人见到马伦女士
and studying to be a doctor, was last seen leaving a night club
是她于周四凌晨离开夜♥总♥会♥
in the early hours of Thursday morning."
不用了 谢谢 我们有保温层
No, thank you, we have insulation!
我们有搜查令 要搜查此地房♥屋
We have a warrant to conduct a search of these premises!
早饭以后再来
Come back after breakfast!
福伊尔先生
Mr Foyle!
早饭以后再来
After breakfast!!
-表现很好 -谢谢
- Well-played. - Thank you.
-过得怎么样 -痛并快乐着
- How's life? - Ah, pleasure and pain.
大话女人 英国ITV电台午间谈话采访类节目
凯特那天在《大话女人》上看到你了
Oh, Kate saw you on Loose Women the other day.
-你倒是挺淡定的 -什么淡定
- You're playing it very cool. - Cool?
就是排行榜这瞎扯淡的玩意儿
This... This whole Top 40 nonsense.
-你在说什么 -你没听说吗
- What are you talking about? - You haven't heard?
你就装谦虚吧
Oh, false modesty!
这很没意思 威尔
It's so unappealing, Will.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
咱们事务所还没人上过榜首
We've never had a number one.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你已经听说了
You'd heard already?
没 怪不得我在更衣室外受到热烈欢迎
Er, no, but that explains the warm welcome outside the robing room.
好事还在后头呢
I don't think it's limited to there.
好样的 伯顿先生
Well done, Mr Burton.
现在能当皇家律师了吧
That's silk now for you, surely?
你说就是吧 蒙克先生
If you say so, Mr Monk.
你填申请 我给你买♥♥邮票怎么样
You fill out the application, I'll buy a stamp. How's that?
别这样啦
Don't do this to me!
你应该考虑下
You should consider it.
总不能一辈子当初级律师吧
Don't stay a junior all your life, hm?
哈里斯可以 但你迟早会从红砖大学毕业
Well, Harris can, but that's red brick education for you.
红砖大学 以英格兰六大重要工业城市命名的英国著名大学
我喜欢弄脏手
I like getting my hands dirty.
你与众不同 威尔 你很特别
Ah, but you're different, Will. So very... special.
bei1第二名
玛吉·加德纳
额外奖励 伯顿先生
Bonus prize Mr Burton.
不行 我们周末要去小屋度假呢
No, we're actually up to the cottage for the weekend.
看一下吧 威尔
Read that, will you, Will?
要不了你多长时间
Knowing you it shouldn't take long.
搞不好那里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Possible we're out of mobile range up there right now.
太不幸了 简直悲剧 抱歉
So very unfortunate. Tragic, in fact, sorry.
希姆金斯·布朗钦点了你
Simkins Brown asked for you. Personally.
-是吗 -换做我是你
- Really? - Although I'd keep that
这种事就不会到处去说
particular factoid to yourself if I were you.
他们没选皇家律师 选了你
They asked for you over any of the silks.
也难怪他们
Can't say I blame them.
如果我是他们的委托人
If I was in their client's shoes,
肯定也希望找你这样的常胜将军
I'd want your record on my side.
如果你被锁在鲨鱼缸底下的保险箱里
If you're chained up in this safe at the bottom of a shark tank,
你肯定不会找保罗·丹尼尔斯
you don't call for Paul Daniels.
保罗·丹尼尔斯 英国魔术师 电视演员
肯定找霍迪尼
You call for Houdini.
霍迪尼 被称为"现代魔术之父" 擅长逃生术
冲啊
Come on.
很好 过得好 加油
Nice one. Good pass. Good pass! Come on!
这样才对嘛
There we go, now we're talking.
加油 注意看球
Come on. Keep an eye on the ball!
走起 搞什么 裁判
Off we go. Here we... Oh, come on, Referee!
天哪 能有点种嘛
Grow a sac, for God's sake!
-土豆 她是说种土豆 -你来了
- Potatoes, obviously she means sack of potatoes. - You're here!
-天哪 -射门 快射门
- Oh, God... - Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
小家伙
Oh, wee man.
我今早在外套口袋里发现了一个苹果
I found an apple in my jacket this morning.
我借助水果给你传递信息
I was sending you a message - through the medium of fruit.
-什么信息 -吃水果
- The message being? - Eat fruit.
-你觉得我营养摄入不均衡吗 -是的
- You don't think I'm getting my five a day? - No.