我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
-我做得有点过了 -没错
- I crossed a line. - Yes, you did.
我最近压力太大了
I've been so stressed about everything.
我知道
I'm sure you are.
一会儿见
See you later.
今天是庭审的第一天
It's the first day of trial today.
他们会就证据展开辩论
They'll be arguing about evidence.
陪审团还没来 你知道预审程序
Jury's not in yet. You remember the drill.
这周末我可能带杰米去小屋
Probably going to take Jamie up to the cottage this weekend,
收拾下你的东西
go through your stuff.
我觉得是时候了 这样对他也好 对吧
It's time. It might be good for him, you know?
教育孩子这方面我总是不如你
You were always better at that sort of stuff than me,
现在也只好走一步看一步了
but we'll see how it goes.
那边的事都办完了 我只等出庭作证
That way it's done before I have to take the stand.
所有人都尽力了 他们都很棒
Everyone's done what they can. Everyone's been great.
大家都很爱你
A lot of people really love you.
我们会尽力的 好吗
We'll do our best, OK?
我保证
I promise.
放松 不就是找到个靴子 不打紧
Relax. So they found a boot. Big deal.
又不是DNA 我们不要松口
It's not DNA. We stick with what we agreed.
落实证据
Finalise the evidence.
艾琳会替你作证的对吧 福伊尔先生
Eileen will come through for us,... Mr Foyle?
我们一起吃的晚饭 她会宣誓作证
We had dinner together. She'll confirm that under oath.
-这么说靴子不要紧吗 -在我看来是的
- So the boot's not a problem? - Not from where I'm sitting.
就剩他和他的证词了
Just him and what he says he saw.
目前为止是这样
As it stands. Yes.
目前为止
As it stands.
你确定你准备好了吗
You sure you're up for this?
好
Right.
从这儿开始好吗
Shall we start in here?
来 过来
Hey, come here.
没事了 都过去了
It's all right. It's all right.
没事了
It's OK.
-爸爸 -什么事
- Dad? - Yeah.
我能把书放到eBay上卖♥♥吗
Can I sell my books on eBay?
你想怎么处理都行
You can do whatever you want with them.
我说不定也会这么做的
I might do the same myself.
你 用eBay
You? On eBay?
你对电脑一窍不通
You're rubbish with computers.
我就要 怎么着了
Yes. Me. What?
不可能 你做不到的
There's no way. No way.
你连怎么开机都不会
You can't even turn a computer on.
你要是做得到我把帽子吃下去
I mean, I would eat my hat.
我连帽子都没有
And I don't even have a hat.
爸爸
Dad?
妈妈说这是意外之喜
Mum said it was a surprise.
好大一个惊喜
A nice surprise.
按5快速拨号♥ 好吗
Speed-dial five, would you, please?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我要找人谈谈 然后再回来 好吗
I need to speak to someone, then we'll come back, OK?
可以拨了吗
Ready to dial?
-能现在就回去吗 -按5 按住不动
- Can we go back now? - Press five on that phone and hold it down.
-喂 -你打算什么时候再告诉我
- Hello. - When were you planning on telling me?!
是威尔吗
Will?
-等他进监狱了还是永远不说 -听我说
- When he was in jail? Never? - Listen...
还是打算把片子寄到我家来
Were you just going to send me an ultrasound in the post?
-你在开车吗 -今晚我要和所有人见面
- Are you driving? - I want a meeting with everyone tonight.
你 加文 验尸官 所有人
You, Gavin, the coroner. Everyone!
-挂掉 -听我说
- Hang up. - Listen to me.
抱歉 杰米
Sorry, Jamie.
杰米
Jamie?
我应该更拼命地跟他打
I should have fought him harder.
都是我的错 对不起
It's my fault. I'm sorry.
我不该放弃的
I should've tried again.
杰米 你在说什么
Jamie, what are you saying?
我抓伤了他的头
I scratched his head.
你用手去抓他了
You scratched him with your hands?!
-然后我躲起来了 -你在门后的盒子里
- And then I hid. - You were in a box by the door.
最开始不在那儿
Not the first time.
-你挪过位置 -爸爸 小心
- You moved?! - Dad, look out!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
你做个深呼吸 好吗
I just need you to take a nice deep breath, OK?
然后告诉我到底发生了什么
And now I want you to explain to me exactly what happened.
喂
Yep.
玛吉 我是彼得
"Maggie, Peter.
法医在小屋里找到了DNA
Forensic team just found DNA at the cottage."
福伊尔的DNA吗
Foyle's?
嗯 那个男孩移♥动♥过
"Mmm. The boy moved,
他们在水槽底下提取到了样本
they found a sample under the sink."
打电♥话♥叫玛吉来
Get on the phone and get Maggie!
我要见我的法律团队 不是你 希姆金斯
I want my legal team, not you, Simpkins!
你快要把我逼疯了 我再也不想听你说话了
You're driving me up the wall. I can't hear you speak anymore!
"是DNA 福伊尔先生 是DNA"
"DNA it is, Mr Foyle. It's DNA!"
DNA是什么意思 快让玛吉过来
What does DNA mean?! Get Maggie here now!
15层到了 准备开门
"15th Floor. Doors opening."
找到的DNA到底是什么DNA
What kind of DNA is the DNA that we've got?!
DNA是从哪儿提取的 希姆金斯先生
Where did this DNA come from, Mr Simpkins!
"我无法回答你 福伊尔先生"
"I can't tell you, Mr Foyle."
是头发吗 希姆金斯先生
Is it from hair, Mr Simpkins?
还是精♥液♥
Is it from semen?!
-你把他锁起来了 -他说他只想和你谈
- You've locked him in? - He said he'll only speak with you.
-你把他锁起来了 -没错
- You've locked him in? - Correct.
我们之前在讨论他的不在场证明
We were discussing his alibi.
然后谈话转向了新发现的DNA证据
Then the conversation drifted to the new DNA evidence.
然后你就不管了
And you let it?
只是少量的样本
It's only a low sample.
如果我们处理得当
Manifestly unreliable
就能证明这个证据明显不可靠
if we do our job properly.
-可他不会这么想 对吗 -我想是的
- He's not going to see it that way, is he? - I suppose not.
它证明我在那儿
It puts me there.
你在担心发现的DNA
You're concerned about the DNA.
它证明我在案发的小屋里
It puts me in that cottage.
它证明我"在案发现场" 玛格丽特
It puts me "At the locus", Margaret.
现在他们认为我是凶手
And now they think it's me.
他们可能认为这证明你去过小屋
They might think it says you were in the cottage...
从现在开始要变成这样子了 是吧
Is this how it's going to be? Here on in.
你以为我喜欢一辈子就坐在
Do you think I like spending my entire life
一间不通气的屋子里闻他的咖啡味儿吗
sitting in an airless room with his coffee breath?
简直像是颗定时炸♥弹♥ 活活耗死你
It's like an infernal machine. It chews you up.
不说话 也不听
Doesn't speak. Doesn't listen.
就是滴答滴答往前走
Just keeps moving forward.
而你什么也做不了
There's nothing you can do!
好吧
Ok.
-我们需要做好准备 -我们
- We need to back up for moment. - We?
我们有确凿的不在场证明
We have a very clear alibi.
我们
We?
你喜欢用"我们"这个词 是吗
You love it, don't you. "We".
我们在同一条船上
We are one and the same.
从庭审的角度看
In terms of this trial,
我们的命运是交织在一起的
our fates are intertwined.
但是"我们"不会都去坐牢 对吗
But "We" don't go to prison. Do we?
我们不在小屋里
We were not in the cottage.
对 我们不在
No,... we... weren't.
所以我们要弄清楚为何DNA说明的情况相反
So, we need to work out why the DNA would say that.
但这是科学 你不能和科学辩论
But it's science. And you can't argue with science.
我可以 福伊尔先生
I can, Mr Foyle.
事实上 我很有说服力
In fact, I can be very persuasive.
很好
Good.
请全体起立
Be upstanding in court.