or otherwise discreditable to a barrister contrary
出庭律师名誉的行为
to paragraph 301 A1,
尤其是你对他的辩词的准确度和
in particular that you expressed doubts about
真实性表达了质疑"
the validity and honesty of his plea."
什么
What?
-这是真的吗 -当然不是
- Is this true? - Of course not.
简直是疯了 我们赢下了这个案子 赢了
This is insane. We won the bloody case. We won!
似乎这还不够
Looks like it's not enough.
他到底是在干什么
What the hell's he doing?
你提交的皇家律师申请
I'm afraid your silk application is going to have to wait
恐怕要等到此事解决后了
till this is all sorted out.
威尔 我很抱歉 太不走运了
I'm awfully sorry, Will, it's very bad luck.
我们要立马处理这件事 扼杀在摇篮里
We need to weigh in on this right away, stop it in its tracks.
火力够猛的话 应该能行
Enough firepower, it may well work.
丹尼
Danny!
看你还能找到谁回办公室 行吗
See who you can rope back into the office, will you?
这都六点了
It's six o'clock.
我们现在就研究如何处理 怎么样
We'll thrash out a strategy here and now, all right?
工作上出了点事情 这事儿有点诡异
Yeah, there's been a bit of a thing at work. It's a bit weird.
我可能得晚点回了
I'm going to have to stay later
要不我们一起去吧 你们能等我吗
but maybe we can all go up together? Can you hang on?
我们已经准备出发了 我们在那儿等你好了
We're ready for the off. Why don't we just see you up there, eh?
不过你抓紧点 我有东西要给你看
But hurry up, OK? I want to show you something.
-这么神秘 -没什么 对了...
- That's cryptic. - No, not really. Oh, and listen...
信♥号♥♥不好了
Oh, I am losing you.
-"喂" -一会见 好吗
- "Hello?" -Now, I'll see you later, OK?
-"喂 喂" -挂了
- "Hello? Hello?" - OK.
-到了 到了 -我饿死了
- We are here. Yeah, we're here. - I am really hungry.
活该
I don't care.
听着 我们要等你♥爸♥爸回来
Listen, we are going to wait for your dad to get back
然后一起吃饭 好吗
so we can all eat together, OK?
"你好 我是凯特
"Hi, it's Kate,
现在不方便接电♥话♥ 请留言 拜"
I'm not here right but leave a message. Bye."
杰米
Jamie?
杰米
Jamie?
"搞清楚是白天还是夜晚
"Try to find out if it is day or night.
-打招呼有哪两种方式" -"很高兴"
- What are two ways to greet someone?" - "Muito prazer..."
"早上好 下午好"
"Bom dia. Boa tarde."
"最近的药店在哪里"
"Where is the nearest chemist?"
"药店在哪里"
"Onde esta a farmacia?"
凯特
Kate?
凯特
Kate?!
凯特
Kate?!
"那儿有 那里 是的"
"There is. Ha, sim."
凯特
Kate?
凯特
Kate?!
杰米
Jamie?!
凯特
Kate?!
凯特 杰米
Kate?! Jamie?!
杰米 杰米
Jamie?! Jamie!!
杰米
Jamie!
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
凯特
Kate!
爸爸
Dad!
-杰米 杰米 -爸爸
- Jamie?! Jamie?! - DAD!
杰米
Jamie!
杰米
Jamie!
快啊
Come on!
快啊
Come on!
是 报♥警♥ 救护车
Yes! Police! Ambulance!
言语是苍白的 威尔
Words are not enough, Will.
你需要休息多久都行
Take all the time you need.
事务所是个大家庭
Chambers is a family.
家里人就应该相互照顾
Like all families we take care of one another.
这一原则我们将坚持到底
We will run with this right through to the end.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
-谢谢 -我说到做到
- Thank you. - You have my word on it.
我们一定会让他伏法
We'll make sure we get him.
怎么样了
How are things?
对不起 不该这么问
Sorry. Shit question.
我在努力
I'm getting through it.
抱歉这么突然给你打电♥话♥ 我正好在附近
Sorry to call out of the blue, I was in the area.
很高兴你打电♥话♥了 丹尼 我很感激
It's really great that you called, Danny. I really appreciate it.
-你一切都好吗 -挺好
- How's everything with you? - Fine, fine.
我们正在...
Well, we're just...
全力以赴 打趴那个混账
..Pulling out all the big guns. Going to blitz the bastard, yeah?
怎么了
What is it?
-我不知道要不要告诉你 -告诉我什么
- I don't know if I should tell you. - Tell me what?
利亚姆·福伊尔今天确定了辩护律师
Liam Foyle confirmed defence counsel today.
是谁
Who is it?
我以为你还在休假
I thought you were still on leave?
还在休
I am.
我给你寄了卡片 希望...
I, erm, I sent you a card. I hope...
你替他辩护
You're defending him.
如果你是说利亚姆·福伊尔 是的
If you mean Liam Foyle, then yes.
确实如此
Yes, you're correct.
听着 那些事情发生后 我是说...
Look, after everything that's happened, I mean...
我知道你很难过 真的
I know this must be very hard for you. I really do.
是的
Yeah.
你跟我一样清楚 无论好坏...
You know as well as I do, for good or bad...
怎么说呢
What can I say?
每个人都有权申辩
Everyone deserves a defence.
没错 玛吉
That's right, Maggie.
没错
That's right.
福伊尔谋杀了桑德拉·马林斯
Foyle murdered Sandra Mullins.
shad2下集预告
-你要知道这一点 -庭上你不是这样说的
- You need to know that. - You said otherwise in court.
你接了那人的案子 你就危险了
Let that man in, you're risking everything.
说真的 千万别落单
I mean it. Don't be alone.
是今天 对吧 出辩词
It was today, wasn't it? The plea?
-他们应该给你打电♥话♥ -说呀
- They should have called you. - Talk to me.
-其实他被保释了 今早 -什么时候
- Actually he got bail. This morning. - Great. When was this? Ohh!
这些律师都没有一点怜悯之心
These lawyers don't have an ounce of mercy in them.
他们很会操纵别人
They can be manipulative.
-还没谢过你 -不客气
- Never said thank you. - Oh, you're welcome.
回头见
See you soon.
你打算什么时候再告诉我
When were you planning on telling me?
-今晚我要和所有人见面 -爸 小心
- I want a meeting with everyone tonight. Everyone. - Dad! Look out!
-他在吗 -他们说他已经走了
- Is he here? - They said he'd already left.
-你为什么不打电♥话♥给我 -爸爸
- Why didn't you call me? - Dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
shad2脱 罪 大 师
第一季 第一集