See who's presenting him with that trophy?
教区委员会活动组委会主席艾琳·莫里斯
"Parish Council Events Committee Co-Chair Eileen Morris".
恐怕只有这些给你了
That's all I've got for you I'm afraid.
不止这些 我肯定还在别处见过她的名字
There was something else. I'm sure I've seen her name somewhere else.
谢了 鲍勃
Thanks, Bob.
不客气
You're welcome.
shad2自助仓储
福伊尔的不在场证明可能没他们想的那么确凿
Foyle's alibi might not be as solid as they're making out.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
真不公平
Doesn't seem fair.
这栋楼里最棒的法律头脑
Biggest legal brain in the building,
却不能跟他们谈论自己的案子
can't even talk to them about your own bloody case.
是啊
No, I can't.
不能直接谈
Not directly.
现在我没给他辩护了 对吧
It's not like I am defending him anymore, is it?
你知道桑德拉·马林斯一案的资料在哪儿吗
Do you have any idea where the Sandra Mullins case files are?
知道 大盒子 我上周在研究那些东西呢
I think so, yeah. Big box. Stubbed my toe on it last week.
是不是就在我办公室附近
Do you think it might be near my office?
可能吧
I think it could be.
shad2前四十名排行榜
shad2前四十名排行榜
第一名
第一名
艾·莫里斯
哈里斯先生
Mr Harris!
你看过科林伍德纵火案的案情摘要吗
Did you see the Collingwood arson brief?
保密的那份
The private one?
看了 就在它闪电般飞向
Yes, I caught sight of it as it flew past me
某皇家律师的途中瞟了一眼
at high velocity on its way to one of the silks.
你怎么不从塔拉的本子里抽一张出来
Why don't you take a page out of Tara's book?
我已经够抬不起头了 谢了
My nose is brown enough already, thank you.
她做了必须做的事 你时不时的也可以做啊
She does what she has to. Why don't you do that now and then?
那我就跟塔拉一样了 不是吗
Because then I'd be like Tara, wouldn't I?
-你去哪儿 -福伊尔的辩词要出来了
- You heading over? - Foyle's making his plea.
这么说已经开始了 情况如何 你怎么看
Right. So it's started. How's it looking, do you think?
没有DNA 单个目击证人 受压指认
No sign of DNA at the scene, single eyewitness, recognition under duress.
回旋余地不是很大
Not a lot of wiggle room.
威尔的儿子在场 但如果他有看到什么
Will's boy was there... but if he had seen something, well,
早该说出来了 不是吗
he would have said something, wouldn't he?
哈里斯先生
Mr Harris.
-别说 -不 我考虑过了
- Don't. - No, I've been thinking.
打住 我认真的
Well, stop. I mean it.
该走了
Time to go.
杰米你好 欢迎回来
Hi, Jamie, welcome back.
-没问题吧 -再见
- Are you OK? - See you.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - All right.
利亚姆·迈克尔·福伊尔 你被控告
Liam Michael Foyle, you are charged on this indictment
谋杀一人 你的辩词
with one count of murder. How do you plead?
无罪
Not guilty.
法官阁下 鉴于证据缺乏
My Lord, given the lack of evidence
我方提出保释申请
at this time we are serving a bail application notice.
我之前毫不知情 法官阁下
First I've heard of it, my lord.
我们递交很及时
It was served in good time.
-我以为给你了 -我读过
- I thought I gave it to you. - Well, I read it.
准予保释 按相应程序制约
Bail granted, subject to conditions as per application.
谢谢法官阁下 我今早咨♥询♥过排期员
Thank you, my lord. Also, I've spoken to the List Officer this morning,
被告知31号♥起有一周的时间可以开庭
who's informed me a slot is available for a week-long case on the 31st.
-很好 -等等 距现在只有几周时间
- Very well. - Wait. That's only a few weeks away.
-我们几乎没有时间准备证据 -什么证据
- It hardly gives us any time to prepare the evidence? - What evidence?
福伊尔先生 你可以离开被告席了
Mr Foyle, you may leave the dock.
全体起立
All rise.
-还没谢过你 -不客气
- Never said thank you. - Oh, you're welcome.
-回头见 -好
- See you soon. - Yes.
你惹大♥麻♥烦了
You're in a lot of trouble.
我给你做了酥皮点心
I made you some crumble.
我一定是忘了关笼子
I must have left my cage open
因为有只小小鸟刚给我办了保释
cos a little birdie just bailed me out.
你不该去的 艾琳 真的
You shouldn't have done that, Eileen, really.
只花了半个小时
It takes half an hour.
我说的不是这个
That's not what I am talking about.
拜托 我很乐意出钱
Oh, please. I was happy to pay.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
苹果的还是李子的
Apple or plum?
大黄的 就在教区委员会的冰箱里等着你
Rhubarb. It's in the fridge at the parish council, waiting for you.
它们不会等很久的 我保证
It won't be there too long, I promise.
-要做的事情还很多 -当然了
- Lots to be getting on with. - Oh, sure.
-我每天都喂食 照你交代的 -很好
- I fed them every day, just like you asked. - Good.
大家都饿了
Everybody's hungry.
好 我们再过一遍吧
All right, let's run it again, shall we?
验尸报告显示凶手动刀前勒过凯特
Post mortem indicates Kate was strangled before he cut into her.
-刀从... -脚印有什么新发现
- The knife entered... - Any update onthe footprints?
现场到处都是 尺码全都不对
Locus is littered with them, all the wrong size.
然后刀刃划过气管
After that, the blade passed through the trachea...
气管是不能"划过"的
You don't "pass through" the trachea.
是个锯的动作 力气非常大
It's a sawing motion. The core strength of a fast bowler.
-加文 -血溅得到处都是
- Gavin! - One hell of a blood spatter.
威尔来了
Will's here.
-到底是怎么搞的 -跟往常一样啊
- How the hell did this happen? - The usual way.
怎么 他从正门进来的
What? He came in the front door.
我们看他妻子照片的时候把那该死的前门关了
Well, go and close the bloodly front when we view the pictures of his wife.
你要出现也该提前打个电♥话♥
You need to call ahead if you're going to just turn up.
我也在这里工作
I work here, too.
大家都支持你
Everyone's behind you on this,
但是如果你被发现试图干涉此案
but you get caught trying to influence the case,
会危及到整个事务所
you're jeopardising the entire enterprise.
你是唯一的目击证人 所以别插手了
You're the only witness. So hands off.
规则不一定要遵守
Protocol doesn't just need to be followed,
但是表面上一定要遵守
it needs to be seen to be followed.
我知道 我大学读的法律
I know. I actually studied law in the university.
说句大实话
To be quite frank,
你连自己的办公室都别去那是最好
we'd prefer it if you didn't even come into chambers.
如果再在家里憋上一天
If I have to stay home one more day,
我发誓我就要杀人了
I swear I'm going to kill somebody.
我需要工作 拜托了
I need to work. Please?
是今天 对吧 出辩词
It was today, wasn't it? The plea?
他们没给你打电♥话♥吗 应该给你打电♥话♥的
They didn't call you? They should've called you.
-说呀 -无罪辩护
- Talk to me! - Not guilty.
押在什么地方 斯科拉布斯
Remanded where? The Scrubs?
其实他被保释了
Actually he got bail.
已拘留过 弃保潜逃的可能性低
Already in custody, low risk of absconding.
是有条件保释
It's conditional.
-什么时候 -今天上午
- Great. When was this? Ohh! - This morning.
你真的应该通过正当途径来做这些事
You should really be doing this through the... proper channels.
-借我们口香糖 -是啊
- Lend us chewing gum. - Yeah.
-听说福斯特博士的事了吗 -听说了
- Did you hear about Dr Foster? - Yeah.
我是威尔·伯顿 杰米的爸爸
It's Will Burton, Jamie's Dad.
告诉他我去接他好吗
Tell him I'll be there to pick him up?
他跟阿尔菲走了 说要一起去搭巴士
"He left with Alfie, they said they were getting the bus together."
好吧 多谢
All right, thanks.
-康纳 你见到杰米吗 -没有
- Connor, have you seen Jamie? - No.
-好的 -没看到
- OK. - No, I haven't.
妈 有消息吗 他在吗
Mum, anything? Is he here?
他们说他已经走了
They said he'd already left.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Why didn't you call me?!
帕特 杰米在吗
Hi, Pat, is Jamie there?
我想问他有和阿尔菲一起吗
I was wondering if he's with Alfie?
问过图书馆了吗
Have you tried the library?
-新手♥机♥吗 -最近刚买♥♥的
- Is that a new phone? - I got it recently.
听听看
Listen to this.
昨天在电台里听过
Yeah, I heard it on the radio yesterday.
-我要下车了 明天学校见 -再见
- Ah, it's my stop. See you at school. - See you.
他有跟阿尔菲一起下车吗
Did he get off at Alfie's stop?
好 好的
OK. All right.
没事 别着急 谢谢