My learned friend brought these hideous
耸人听闻的主张 而我再次申请延期
allegations to bear on this case and I hereby reiterate my request.
专家证词对双方都有影响
The expert testimony cuts both ways.
庭警 请带陪审团离开
Usher, please excuse the jury.
刚刚出现了程序问题
A matter of procedure has just arisen,
我需要跟两方都谈一谈
I need to talk to both sides about it.
我们很快就会叫你们回来
We will call you back presently.
去我的办公室
My room, I think.
法官
Judge.
我的委托人被皇家检察署
My client has been falsely
错误地戴上了极端色情爱好者的帽子
branded an extreme porn enthusiast by the Crown,
此事已经泄露到网络社交媒体上
this has now leaked online to social media,
平面媒体也趁势加以报道
where it's been duly picked up by the print media,
给我的委托人贴上了
all of which has now permanently tainted my client
虐待狂 变♥态♥和恋尸癖的标签
with the label torturer, pervert, necrophiliac,
所以这个陪审团必须解散
so much so this jury must be discharged
重新召集 即使有报道限制
and a new jury called. Even with the reporting restrictions,
考虑到本案已经产生的新闻
such as they are, given the press this case has already generated,
福伊尔先生也得不到公正的审判
Mr Foyle cannot be given a fair trial.
我申请停止起诉
The inevitable application is to stay the indictment.
太荒唐了
Come on. This is absurd.
我此时请求是恰当的
I made the request in good time.
-是 我知道 -陪审团对被告的偏见
- Yes, yes, I know. - The prejudice to the accused
在我看来是永久性的
in the eyes of this jury is, in my view, permanent.
我虽不情愿 但这种情况下除了批准申请
Reluctantly, I feel that I have little option in these circumstances
-我别无选择 -法官 拜托
- but to accede to your application. - Judge, please.
我没有办法 朱利安
I ballsed up, Julian.
抱歉 我们去结束这件事吧
I'm sorry. Let's get this over with.
所以 最终结果是 我别无选择
And so, as a result, I have no alternative
只能解散陪审团并释放被告
but to discharge the jury and release the defendant.
全体起立
All rise.
你应该感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself!
-恭喜 干得好 -那是个漏洞
- Congratulations, well done. - It was a mistake.
我只是确保他们付出代价
I just made sure they paid for it.
威尔 好样的
Will, good man.
-这是我的工作 -谢谢你 我的朋友
- Just doing my job. - Thank you, my friend.
不客气 保重
Pleasure. Take care.
-再教我一次 -你自己来
- So show me again. - You do it.
好吧 但是别看着我
OK. But don't watch me,
你看着我就弄不好 我鸭梨山大
I can't do it if you watch. I'm like a kettle.
你鸭梨山大是什么意思
What do you mean you're like a kettle?
-弄好了我再告诉你 去吧 -好吧
- If I get this right I'll tell you. Go on. - OK.
"买♥♥衣服的时候要用 想要"
"When buying clothing to say what you want, use... Gostaria."
-想要 -"我想要一件衬衫"
- Gostaria. - "I'd like a shirt. Gostaria uma camisa."
我想要一件衬衫
Gostaria uma camisa.
"我想要一条裤子 你想要一条裤子吗"
"I'd like a pair of trousers. Gostaria umas calcas."
什么
What?
"要合适的尺码
"To get the right size,
用下面的短语 我是40号♥"
use the following phrases. I am a size 40."
"我是40号♥"
"O meu numero e quarenta."
我是4...40号♥
O meu numero e qua... quarenta.
"如果他们没有合适的颜色
"If they don't have the right colour,
要同样款式的蓝色就这样说
here is how to ask for the same thing in blue.
这个有蓝色的吗"
Do you have this in blue?"
你在冲谁挥手
Who are you waving at?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道是什么意思
What do you mean you don't know?
那个男人 是他开始挥手的
That man. He just started waving.
什么男人
What man?
他已经走了
He's gone now.
-进去就是了 -你在尿尿吗
- Just go in. - Are you peeing?
算是吧 听着 深呼吸 推开门
Possibly. Listen, just take a deep breath and open the door,
别扭扭捏捏的
you big Jessie.
我做不到 我有点怕
I can't. I'm scared.
-不就是次聚会吗 -詹妮说她会来
- It's just a reunion. - Jenny said she'd be here.
-我又忘了她是谁来着 -呵呵
- Who was she again? - Funny.
你们总该有些共同点吧
At least you'll have something in common.
我们说好的 现在哪儿都找不见她
We had a deal. I can't see her anywhere.
没事的
You'll be fine.
我应付不来这些人 他们都太...
No, not these people. These people are all so...
-嗨 -你好啊 见到你真好
- Hi. - Hi, great to see you.
-两面三刀 -这么和你说吧
- Two-faced. - I'll tell you what.
如果你到上奶酪的时候还心慌气短
If you're still hyperventilating by the cheese course,
你大可来找我们啊 你知道我们在哪儿的
you can always come and see us. You know where we are.
我们永远欢迎你
And we're always pleased to see you.
行 谢了
OK. Thanks.
我该挂了 拜
I'd better go. Bye.
-妈妈 -什么事
- Mum. - Yes?
你笑什么呢
What you smiling at?
这是意外之喜
It's a surprise.
好大一个惊喜
A nice surprise.
过来 你想问什么
Come here. What's with the questions?
-看你 你总是... -松手
- You, you're always... - Get off.
-爱丁堡怎么样现在 -还那么疯
- So how's Edinburgh? - Still mad.
不过你还是该回来
You should come back though.
你会有套好房♥子 孩子的教育也更好
You get a nicer house, better schools.
你有没有考虑过换工作
Are you considering a career change?
我现在挺好的 多谢关心
I'm doing OK, thanks.
我知道 我看报纸了
I know. I read the papers.
让他们等我回来再开始 好吗
Don't let them start without me, OK?
可冬天来临的时候 他...
And still, when winter came, he...
[拉丁语祷词]
阿门
Amen.
喂
Hi.
你去哪儿了 我打了好多电♥话♥
Where were you? I've been trying for ages.
-发生什么了 -天啊 先前有人在外面
- What's happened? - God, there was a man outside.
我不清楚 但知道有人在外面
I don't know, but there was somebody outside.
我们在小屋这边
We are at the cottage.
-有人 什么人 -我不知道是谁
- Man?! What man? - I don't know what man it is!
-但肯定有个人 -凯特 深呼吸
-There was a man, somebody! - Kate. Kate. Breathe.
再说一遍
Tell me again.
他...他就在窗外 我当时在泡澡
He was... He was at the window, and I was in the bath...
我泡澡的时候他就一直看着我
He was looking in at me when I was in the bath.
他怎么可能在窗外呢
How could he be at the window?!
我也不知道 但他就在窗外
I don't know but he was at the window!
打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 锁好门窗 呆在卧室里
Call the police, lock the doors, stay in the bedroom.
听到没 不要出去
OK? Do not go outside.
我立马赶回来 我爱你
I'll be there as soon as I can. I love you, OK?
听到我说的了吗 你电♥话♥打了吗
Did you hear me? Are you calling them?
我在打
I'm c-calling.
长官
Guv!
bei1可惜你要走了
会不会是你之前的委托人表达什么观点
Is it possible that one of your ex-clients has a point to prove?
可能你败诉了 有过吗
Someone you failed to defend, perhaps did some time?
没有
Well,... no.
你听上去很肯定啊
You sound very sure.
查尔默斯警探 伯顿先生从未输过一场官司
Detective Chalmers, Mr.Burton has never lost a case.
你有没有拒绝过谁的委托
Have you ever refused to represent someone?
-说实话我们没那个权力 -怎么说
- We're not really allowed to do that. - Allowed?
挑拣案子是不允许的
Cherry-picking is frowned upon.
大家都饿了 你们都饿了
Everybody's hungry. Everybody's hungry.
大家都饿了
Everybody's hungry.
皇家律师评委会那边有没有消息
Any sign of a reply from the QC Selection Panel?
这个嘛 是这样的
Yeah. Look, about that.
往后推一推可能比较好
You might want to delay a little.
-什么投诉 -违反职业道德
- What kind of complaint? - Unprofessional conduct.
他怎么没先来找我们
He didn't come to us first?
看来他是想让你更难受些
Looks like he wanted to cause you maximum discomfort.
直接找法律监察员和律师标准委员会 难办
Went straight to the Legal Ombudsman and the BSB. Both barrels.
福伊尔先生声称
Mr.Foyle asserts that you
"根据第301条A1
"Engaged in conduct which is dishonest
你涉嫌非正当的或有损