On His Lordship's direction,
你们认为被告有罪吗
do you find the defendant not guilty?
无罪
Not guilty.
-是陪审团的一致裁决吗 -是的
- And is that the verdict of you all? - Yes.
全体起立
All rise.
福伊尔先生 你可以离开被告席了
Mr Foyle, you may leave the dock.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Oh, thanks.
玛格丽特
Margaret...
谢谢你 我的朋友
Thank you, my friend.
不客气 保重
Pleasure. Take care.
你没事吧 伙计 抱歉 脚滑了
Are you all right there, mate? Sorry, my foot slipped.
你没事吧
Are you all right? Yeah?
杰米
Jamie...
她成功了 开酒
Ah, she blows! Pull!
表现完美 一级棒
A consummate performance. First class.
这是给你的
This is for you.
你值得拥有
I believe you've earned it.
还有酒哦
Pretty juicy, too!
谢谢
Ooh! Thank you.
-瓦迪姆 -失陪一下
- Vadim! - Excuse me.
威尔先生
Mr Will.
你看起来不错
You're looking well.
你妻子的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear about your wife.
-谢谢 -有什么能帮忙的...
- Thank you. - If there is anything I can do for you...
你几点下班
What time do you finish work?
我克隆得很快
I clone it fast.
shad2姓名 利亚姆·迈克尔·福伊尔
shad2持卡类型 借记卡
shad2卡♥号♥♥ 4012 8888 8888 1881
你要的地名 本阿力金
The name you wanted - Beinn Alligin.
抱歉 我就想过来...
Hi. Look, sorry, I just wanted to come and...
我也不知道我到底来干什么
I'm not sure why I came, actually.
那人就是那个谁吗
Was that who I think it was?
我以为你开庆功会去了
I thought you'd be out celebrating.
没有
No, just...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-只是... -你的工作
- It's just... - Your job.
我没有恶意
Look, no hard feelings.
-我想说... -你自己小心吧 玛吉
- By which I mean - Watch yourself, Maggie.
我能...
Can I...
我今晚能去你那儿吗
Can I come round tonight, please?
我好害怕
I'm freaking out!
我认为这太不合适了
"I think this is most inappropriate."
拜托 想想啊
Oh, come on, think...
他怎么知道的 他不可能知道
How did he know? There's no way he could've known!
如果你那么担心
"If you're that concerned,
-我建议你打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥ -天哪
- I suggest you call the police." - Oh, God!
天哪 我就是完全...
Oh, God, I've just completely...
我们还有机会可以上诉
We have a window for appeal.
-可能现在不行 但是... -得了吧
- Maybe not now, but... - Come on!
-乐观可从不... -算了 我们输了
- No, optimism was never... - Forget it. We lost.
结束了
It's over.
威尔
Will!
要来吗
Are you coming?
-我以前都不知道这地方 -是啊
- I never knew about this place. - Yeah,
凯特的堂兄偶尔借我们一用
Kate's cousin lets us use it every now and again.
不如开瓶酒 想喝吗
Cracking bottle of wine inside, if you're interested?
找你可真是大费周章
It took some real sleuthing to find you.
你知道我的行事风格 华生
You know my methods, Watson.
-红的还是白的 -你选
- Red or white? - Er... You chose.
你怎么样 丹尼
How are you, Danny?!
见了你感觉好多啦 哥们
All the better for seeing you, mate!
-帮忙倒进锅里 -活的哟
- Pop those in the pot, would you? - That's alive, alive.
活的才对嘛
Now you're talking.
你煮面我做酱料
Ah, here! You pasta, me sauce.
这不需要许可证吗
Don't you need a permit for those?
潮区打渔是公共权利 1863年马尔科森
Public right to fish in tidal waters - Malcomson v O'Dea, 1863,
之前还有大宪♥章♥
before that, the Magna Carta.
说实话 大宪♥章♥里从未提过
To be fair, it's not mentioned at
只是大家都这么以为而已
all in the Magna Carta, everyone just thinks it was.
所以严格来讲 我们现在是在违法
So strictly speaking, right now, we just broke the law.
准确地说 是你违法
Well, to be precise, you did!
可你现在也是从犯
Except now, you're an accessory.
那我呢
What about me?
-大概只会警告 -多谢了
- Probably just a caution. - Thanks!
不客气
You're very welcome!
别唧唧歪歪了 快倒酒
Stop crying and pour some wine.
更别提民事诉讼
Not even a civil suit!
不要往那方向想了
We're not going in that direction.
就算我们告倒他 也没人是赢家
Even if we get him, no-one wins.
又不能让她起死回生
It's not going to bring her back.
那我们就这么坐着
So, we're just going to sit here, then?
你最近还忙吗
Are you keeping busy?
有份事务所经理的工作
I've been offered Chambers Manager at Citadel.
曼彻斯特那边
Manchester.
你知道那边怎么对待女王公园巡游者的粉丝吧
You do know what they do to QPR supporters there, don't you?!
让你受牵连我真抱歉 丹尼
I'm sorry you had to take that fall, Danny.
你突然消失我们可都担心了一阵子
You had us all worried for a minute, disappearing like that.
为什么
Why's that?
你一向井井有条的
You always seem so planned.
你是没瞧见我接送孩子上下学
You haven't seen the school run.
闲着不做事不是你的风格
I mean, it's not like you to do anything on the fly.
这才是我 丹尼
Well, that's me all over, Danny.
处处惊喜
I'm just full of surprises.
到爱丁堡要多久
How long does it take to get to Edinburgh?
照你这样开车 十分钟
Ten minutes, the way you drive.
别开得飞起来
Try not to take off, OK.
我会尽快回来 替我照顾好奶奶
I'll be back as soon as I can. Look after Granny for me.
-爸爸 -说
- Dad... - Yeah?
你在发抖
You're shaking.
如果你真的考虑过来
Look, I mean, if you really were thinking of coming here,
我们当然非常乐意有你加入
we'd, obviously, be very interested in having you join the set.
不 我来看看 我家人需要换个环境
No, I'm actively looking. My family needs a change of scene so...
全家来住 这可是个好地方
Oh, well, for families, it's a lovely place!
您在这期间不妨租车四处转转
You should rent a car and drive around a bit while you're here,
-看看风景 -我或许会的
- see the scenery. - I might just do that.
-要点儿什么 -可以借用下洗手间吗
- What would you like? - Hi. Do you mind if I use your loo?
多谢
Thanks.
shad1本阿力金
如今的法律怎么界定私闯民宅
What's the law on home invasion these days?
我有点儿不清楚了
I'm a little cloudy.
在自己家中受到陌生人惊吓
What's a proportionate response to someone
正常的是什么反应
surprised in their home by a stranger?
我有事要问你
I need to ask you something.
我在脸书上
I'm on Facebook.
我知道
I know.
你都来了
You're here now,
想问我什么就问吧
so you can ask me whatever you like.
你什么时候打定主意要杀我妻子的
When did you decide to kill my wife?
拜托了 我想知道
Please, I need to know.
你杀她时 她是不是很快就死了
When you killed her, did she die quickly?
你这是在和我玩角色扮演吗
Are you playing a character? Are you?
你觉得你现在是居高临下俯视众生吗
Are you all the way up there, looking all the way down here?
还是你觉得我有那么一点弱智
And do you think I'm a little bit stupid?
你这样子就不对了
You're going about this all wrong.
这种事不是你最在行吗
Well, you're the expert.
你什么时候决定要杀我妻子的
When did you decide to kill my wife?
你的脑子啊
You and your brain!
近距离看过大脑吗
Have you ever seen a brain up close?
样子就像一颗花椰菜
It looks like a cauliflower.
大脑皮层就像糖霜一样
The neural cortex looks like icing.
据说这一点区分了我们和动物
They say it's what separates us from the animals.
但我们也是动物 哺乳动物