But we are animals. We're mammals.
就像狮子
Like a lion.
你总不会怪一头狮子野性难驯吧 威尔
You wouldn't blame a lion for being a lion, would you, Will?
而且还是你亲手将他放出笼子的
Especially if you were the one who let him out.
你是怎么过下去的
How do you live with yourself?
自我谅解
I forgive myself.
你又是怎么过下去的
How do you live with yourself?
你还真是聪明
You're very clever!
我的笔
My pen...
快把笔拿来
Get the pen!
救护车
Ambulance.
是个椭圆的管子
It's an oval tube.
椭圆管 没错 没错
Oval tube! Yes! Yes!
-管身是灰色末端是橙色 -没错
- It's sort of grey with an orange end. - Yeah. That's it.
我现在开免提
I'm putting you on speaker.
-能听到我说话吗 -听得到
- Can you still hear me? - Yes, I can hear you.
-管子拿好了吗 -好了
- Are you holding the tube? - Yeah.
-用拳头握紧管子 -好的
- Now put your fist around the tube. - OK.
把橙色尖端对准大腿
Hold the orange tip near the thigh.
-他穿着裤子 -针能刺进去
- He has his trousers on! - The needle will go through the cortex.
把橙色尖端对准大腿 另一只手
Hold the orange tip near his thigh, with your other hand
-把蓝色的安全阀摘掉 -搞定
- pull off the blue safety release. - Ok. Done it.
现在把尖端用力刺进大腿直到听到咔哒声
Now, swing and firmly push the tip against the thigh until it clicks.
再保持十秒钟 明白了吗
And hold it there for ten seconds. Did you get that?"
刺进去 咔哒声 等一会儿 我开始了
Swing, click, wait. OK. Here goes.
这是什么声音
What was that?
应该是针杆装置的声音 里面装了弹簧
You probably heard the needle mechanism. It's spring-loaded.
-好的 -肾上腺素笔里的药剂
- OK. - The drug in the EpiPen
应该能在救护车到前保持他体征平稳
should keep him steady 'till the ambulance gets to you.
-你还在听吗 -在听
- Are you still with me? - Yeah. I'm here.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
-现在呢 -可以拿出来了
- What now? - OK, you can take it out.
看下针管 能看到红色长条吗
Look at the barrel. Is there a red strip visible on the barrel?
有的话就说明药剂打进去了
That will tell you that the drug went in.
稍等下
Er, hang on. Hang on.
我看不清
I can't see it!
刻度上方有个小窗
Just above the writing, there's a window.
没错 找到了 在这儿
Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes, it's there!
病人有反应吗
Is the patient responding?
先生 先生 还在吗
Sir? Sir? Hello?
有人在听吗
Anybody hear me?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在听吗
Anybody there?
先生 在听吗
Hello, sir?
能听得到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
-没什么大碍吧 -没事 就被烟呛了
- Are you all right? - Yeah, just a bit of smoke.
-只有你们两个人吗 -是的
- Just the two of you up there? - Yeah.
血管舒张 毛细管渗漏
Showing vasodilation. Capillary leak.
-他不会有事吧 -肩部失血过多
- Is he going to be OK? - Bad shoulder bleed here.
好吧 我们先保证他呼吸顺畅
All right let's concentrate on his breathing together.
戴好了
Yeah. All right. Here you go.
你会没事的 我们是急救人员
You got it. You're going to be all right, OK? We're the paramedics.
-你最好和我们一起走 -可是我的车
- You'd better come with us. - No, my car's -
我们不能丢下你 老兄 你跟我们一起
No, mate, we can't leave you. You're going to come with us.
麻烦你拿一下那个绿色的包
Bring that green bag, please.
一 二 三 抬
One, two, three, lift!
-好的 我们走 -走吧
- OK, let's go. - Go.
幸好有你朋友在 他用了肾上腺素笔
Lucky your friend was there. He used your EpiPen.
我们还备了些肾上腺素供你使用 没事
We've got some more adrenalin ready if you need it, all right?
一切都好 我知道现在呼吸很困难
Everything is OK. OK I know your breathing's not that easy,
我们五分钟之内就会到医院
but we'll be in the hospital in five minutes, OK?
坚持住 眼睛睁开
Hang on there. Just open your eyes.
胸外按压
Chest compressions!
注射一毫克肾上腺素
OK, we've got one milligram of adrenalin.
很好 好的 老兄
OK, well done. All right, mate...
介意我把窗户打开吗
Mind if I open a window?
我有点想吐
I think I'm going to be sick.
他的心搏停止了
He's arrested in the back!
心搏停止了
Arrested!
威廉·伯顿
William Burton?
请过来一下
Will you come with me, please?
你和福伊尔先生之间发生了什么事情吗
Did you and Mr. Foyle have any interactions?
是的
Yes.
他袭击了我 然后我刺伤了他
He attacked me and I stabbed him.
用这把刀
With this...
真让人吃惊啊 对吧
Quite a shock, don't you think?
什么意思
What is?
shad0刑事律师因谋杀罪被起诉
他死了
He's dead?
往下看
Keep reading.
打扰一下 瓦迪姆·库马因还在这儿工作吗
Excuse me. Erm, does Vadim Kumarin still work here?
你知道他现在人在哪儿吗 你知道
Do you know where he might be? Do you know...
好吧
Ok.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到苏格兰
Welcome to Scotland.
原来我在这里啊
Oh, is that where I am?!
怪不得周围都是苏格兰人
I wondered why everyone was Scottish.
从检察官那里传来好消息
Some good news from the fiscal.
如果你依照第76条
They'd recommend acceptance
承认杀人罪 他们乐于接受
if you offered a Section 76 plea of culpable homicide.
应该能减免三成的刑罚
Probably a 30 percent discount on sentence.
最多被判入狱九年 六年后就能出狱
That's nine years at most. Out in six.
你说是好消息 因为什么
And that's good news because...?
因为你现在麻烦缠身
Because you're in serious trouble.
你想做无罪申辩吗 这可是谋杀案的审判
If you're thinking of going not guilty, that's a murder trial!
公诉人会让你死无葬身之地的
The Crown's going to be all out for your blood.
听着 我替你起草了一份认罪书
Look, I typed up a draft plea offer for you.
这是一条出路
This is a choice.
你可以选择无期
You've got life,
因谋杀罪最少入狱二十年
with a minimum of 20 years for murder,
或者在这上面签字
or sign the offer,
六年就能出狱 还有机会看到你儿子毕业
do six years and see your son finish school,
而不是完全错过他的成长
instead of missing the whole thing.
我一分一秒都不会错过
I'm not missing a single second!
不要这样 冷静点
Don't be like this. Come on.
你得认真考虑下我的话
You need to seriously consider this.
-你认为人是我杀的吗 -当然不
- Do you think I did it? - No!
不是
No.
我当然不这么想
Of course I don't.
确保你把这张纸扔了
Make sure you recycle that.
很感谢你过来 詹妮
I appreciate you coming down, Jen,
但我会为自己辩护
but I think I'll do it myself.
-你不能这么做 -我可以
- You can't. - I can.
我完全可以胜任
In fact, I can do all of it myself.
不 你不行
No, you can't!
这里是苏格兰法律 你个笨蛋
This is Scots Law, idiot.
跟你所学的完全不一样
There's a thousand differences.
《兰顿和布朗 刑事诉讼程序》对吧
Renton & Brown, right?
突击看一下就行
That's a punchy read.
你一直在努力帮我
You've always been there for me,
但很抱歉 我不需要你为我辩护
and I'm sorry, but this isn't going to work out.
你知道自己在干什么吗
What do you think you are doing? Eh?
-我是想帮你 -我知道
- I'm trying to help you here! - I know.
谢谢你
Thank you,
但我自己来就行
but I'll take it from here.
起立
Court!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今天提起的公诉如下
the charge on the indictment is that,
3月23日 在苏格兰奥弗顿市旁
on the 23rd of March, at a house near Overton
克尔德森林中的一所房♥子内
in Kielder Forests in Scotland,
威廉·伯顿袭击了利亚姆·迈克尔·福伊尔
William Burton did assault Liam Michael Foyle