剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
I received your telegram and left my conference at once.
对不起 西奥
Oh, I'm so sorry, Theo.
争论了五天热循环属的
Oh, no. Five days debating the thermocycle
居住模式已经足够了
of the genus's habitation patterns are more than enough.
我还有什么时候 能有机会帮助我亲爱的朋友
And when else will I have the chance to help a dear friend
挽救希腊的名族自豪感呢
and save Greece's national pride?
别看这 德雷尔夫人
Look away, Miss Durrell.
斯皮罗斯
Spiro...
还有很多要练
Lots to do.
你把脸烧伤了
You fried your face.
不 就是晒了太阳
No. Just a touch of sun, you know?
唐纳德 坐下吧
Oh, Donald. Sit down.
我不是让你晒一天
I didn't mean do it all in one day.
我以前也过度暴晒 在我战胜虚荣心之前
I used to overdo the sun, too, before I conquered my vanity.
好多了 - 他为了马戈晒的
Oh, that's better. - He did it for Margo.
真是个笨蛋
Oh, what an absolute nitwit!
抱歉 德雷尔夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs Durrell.
斯文 - "大" - 欢迎 - 谢谢
Sven. - Huge. - Welcome. - Thank you.
维戈 - 维戈 欢迎
Viggo. - Viggo, welcome.
嘿
Hi.
我们来看看 我们来看看...
Let's have a look here. Let's have a look...
英国人的秘密武器 两位深场接手
The English secret weapon, two deep-field catchers.
吉祥物 - 提醒一下我 谁是谁
Mascots. - Remind me, which is which?
鹈鹕和扔壶
Pelican and Peli-can't.
你也打比赛啊 格里 真棒
So, you're playing, Gerry. Hurrah!
你是击球手还是投球手
Do you bat or bowl?
不 不 还有一个是什么
No. No, what's the other one?
防守 - 没错 没错 不 我也不是那个
Field? - Yes, yes. No, I don't do that one, either.
西奥 这次我们的水獭真的怀孕了
Theo, I really think our otter's pregnant this time.
太激动人心了
That's so exciting!
抱歉 格里
I'm sorry, Gerry.
恐怕我的队伍误会了我让他们暖身的意思
I fear my team misunderstood my suggestion that we warm up.
听到大腿碰到手的声音
Let's hear thigh hit hands!
抬高 抬高
Higher and higher thighs!
我想和其他人一样的待遇 不要大惊小怪
Now, I want to be treated exactly like everyone else. No fuss.
谢谢 我们有很多要做
Thank you. We have a lot to do.
虽然我想先来一杯气泡酒
Though I would like to start with a glass of bubbly.
你们有什么都行
Whatever's at hand.
我带了一个自认为合适的奖杯
Now, I have brought a trophy which I thought appropriate.
这有战斗的精神
It captures the spirit of combat.
斯文 膝盖再弯一点 - 好建议
Sven, bend more at the knees. - Good advice.
大家都再弯一点膝盖 就像斯基普说的
Everyone! Bend more at the knees, as Skip says!
你为谁喝彩 希腊还是英国
Who are you cheering for? Greece or England?
还是你只为自己喝彩
Or are you just cheering for yourself?
英国
England.
我们在一起多久了
How long we have been together?
三个月 没错
Three months. Yes.
好了 莱斯利 轮到你了 - 好的
Right, Leslie, your turn. - Aye-aye.
人生真短
Life is short.
够了 孩子
对某个人 时间够了
时间到了
Time!
这是场运动比赛 不是什么战争
Now, this is a game, not a war by other means.
我同意 - 我也是
I agree. - Me, too.
我们来这是为了庆祝
We're here to celebrate the fact that
我们一家人来着居住 大家欢迎我们
we as a family came here to live and we were welcomed
我们爱希腊人 他们也爱我们
and we love, and we feel loved, by our Greek hosts.
正面还是反面 - 正面
Heads or tails? - Heads.
我的话起决定性作用 无论对错
My word is final, whether I'm right or wrong.
放在那
Put it there.
如果我们击中了你呢
你会进监狱的
You will go to prison.
加油 英国
Come on, England!
各就各位
Everyone walking in.
方向和距离 莱斯利 方向和距离
Line and length, Leslie. Line and length.
好的 斯基普
Aye-aye, Skip.
开始
Play.
拉里 拉里 醒醒
Larry! Larry, wake up!
拉里
Larry!
太棒了
Yes!
拉里 给我 - 加油 加油
Larry, to me! - Come on, come on!
注意时间
Time's passing!
为什么要那么做
这是疯了
喝杯茶吗 瓦丝莉亚
Cup of tea, Vasilia?
不
No.
耶 - 什么
Howzat! - What?
当投出的球未碰到球拍而击中击球手的腿或护垫 如果球本来可以入门 则裁判有权判定出局
腿截球 来吧
LBW? LB! Come on!
太棒了 - 不
Yes! - No!
我没碰到
I cleared it!
好走 伙计 好走
On your way, mate. On your way.
没错 是平直的 再见
Yes, it was plumb. Goodbye!
这是我最后一次款待英国人
That is the last time I treat the British.
还有法国人 恶心 去死吧
And the French! Get sick! Die!
运动员精神
Sportsmanship...
我的周末毁了
Well, that's my weekend ruined.
粗鲁无礼
Such rudeness!
把我的椅子搬走
Have my armchair sent on.
好吧 我来
Right. My turn.
站错边了 - 什么
Wrong end. - What?
不好意思
Oh, I beg your pardon.
我感觉像个医生
Oh, I feel like a doctor!
你好 德雷尔小姐 - 你好
Hello, Miss Durrells. - Oh, hello.
中立[中间] 拜托
Middle, please.
中间 什么中间
The middle? Middle of what?
我的车
My car! My car!
你是故意的 - 他为什么唱歌♥
You... You did that deliberately! - Why did he sing?
开始像个捕食者 结果是个朋友
Start off as a predator, end up as a friend.
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
对他投一个反弹球
Bowl a bouncer at him.
不 不好吧 他没什么经验
No, I don't think so. He's too inexperienced.
但他作弊了 失去了被尊敬的权利
But he cheated. He's forfeited his right to honourable treatment.
你... 只要...
You... just...
我喜欢这场比赛
I love this game!
我在等你
I'm waiting for you!
等等 休...
Wait. Wait, Hugh...
后退 后退 后退
Step back, step back, step back!
斯皮罗斯 斯皮罗斯 斯皮罗斯
Spiro? Spiro, Spiro...
我非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
投球恐吓是很正常的事
I mean, it is normal to bowl to intimidate.
那你去和他的妻子和儿子说
Well, try telling that to Spiro's wife and children.
斯皮罗斯 斯皮罗斯 - 斯皮罗斯 - 斯皮罗斯...
Spiro. Spiro. - Spiro? - Spiro...
我会杀了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I will kill that son of a bitch...
你看 和一个蠢蛋
See? That's what happens
打球就会这样
when you play with what is basically a rock.
拉里 我不想和你在一起
Larry, I don't want to be with you.
如果你...
Well... if you're erm...
你确定的话
If you're sure?
来吧 大家
Come on, everyone.
别搞得像在参加一场糟糕的婚礼一样
Let's not look like we're at a cantankerous wedding.
聊聊天
Mingle.
来吧 亲爱的 你来和...
Come on, darling. You come and sit with...
和欧格斯坐在那
Er... go sit with Yorgos over here.
这就对了 好孩子
There we are. There's a good boy.
来吧 大家聊聊天
Come on. Mingle, everyone.
好多了
That's better.
喝完茶回去 只准投低手球
And when we return after tea, underarm bowling only.
你想让我回心转意 你就想这么做
我们说清楚 我爱路易莎
更重要的是 英国
你们怎么能和这些人坐在一起
这么说不公平 别听...
别听他的 他想杀了我们中的一个人
他们住在这 只因为便宜
听着 我不知道你在说什么
Listen, I don't know what you're saying,
但听起来很卑鄙
but it sounds quite mean.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表