剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
That's probably the wrong word.
看完你受刺♥激♥了吗
Are you stimulated and provoked by it?
没有 我在想 如果没人喜欢这本书
No. I was thinking if nobody likes it,
休肯定会在他的橄榄压榨场给你找份活的
I'm sure Hugh would give you a job at his olive press.
你应该对拉里好一点
You should be kinder to Larry.
怎么...
Oh. What...
没人关心他的书 他真的很伤心
He's really sad that nobody cares about his book,
特别是你
especially you.
我没办法假装喜欢那本书
I can't even pretend to like it,
因为我不善于撒谎 但...
because I'm a bad liar, but...
你是他妈妈
you're his mother.
格里没在房♥间里 他应该没回来睡
Gerry's not in his room. I don't think he slept there.
格里
Gerry!
格里
Gerry!
格里
Gerry?
罗杰 他还能去哪
Roger? Where could he be?
我不知道 他这几天都没出现
I don't know, he's hardly here these days.
他一晚上没回来 他才十一岁
He's been away all night. He's only 11.
他十二岁了 对吧
He's 12, isn't he?
没错 十二岁了 - 多关心关心他
Yeah, he's 12. - Do keep up.
格里
Gerry!
格里
Gerry?
格里
Gerry!
我们得去找他
We'll have to search for him.
该死的水獭生活在哪
Where do stupid bloody otters live?
海里 - 罗杰
In the sea? - Roger.
格里 你去哪了
Oh. Gerry, where have you been?
多好的一晚啊
It was a nice night,
我和罗杰觉得待在外面就好
Roger and I thought we'd just stay out.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come on.
我发现了一只母海獭
I found a female otter.
来看看
Come and see.
听着 格里
Look, Gerry,
你需要守一点规矩
you need some order in your life.
在你这个年纪...
At your age...
十二岁
12.
你不能到处乱跑
you can't just run wild.
还有你 拉里
And you, Larry,
请和我说话
please talk to me.
让我道歉 我能做些什么
Let me make amends. What can I do?
我不知道 做另外一个人
I don't know, be a different person?
在你的写作事业上 我肯定能帮上忙
I'm sure I could help you with your writing career.
那你要怎么做呢
And how are you going to do that?
我有个主意
Well, I have an idea.
你没有 对吧
You haven't, have you?
是没有 但我神通广大 肯定会有的
No, but I'm very resourceful, so I will have.
所以可以说 最近我对
So it's been pointed out recently
你们的一些需求 反应有一点迟钝
that I may have been a bit insensitive to your needs.
偏偏被莱斯利提出来了
Pointed out by Leslie, of all people.
所以你们能想象到我是什么感觉
So you can imagine how that makes me feel.
我道歉
I apologise.
行吧 别再那样了
That's fine. Don't do it again.
不 留下
No, stay.
我要为自己辩解 作为母亲
In my defence, as a mother
我不得不做一个总指挥
I have to be ring master
驯狮员和... - 投刀手
and lion tamer and... - Knife thrower?
美丽的空中飞人
Beautiful trapeze artist?
谢谢 莱斯利 我是想说走钢丝的人
Thank you, Leslie. I was going to say tight-rope walker.
而我在让你们每个人
And I got the balance wrong
做自己和监督你们之间
between allowing each of you
找错了平衡点
to be yourselves and supervising you.
我能说一句吗
Can I say
我认为狮子不该被抓去表演马戏
I don't think the lion should be made to do tricks?
因为...
Because...
别说话 你得学点东西
Say nothing. You need teaching.
你现在还不知道
May I image you still don't even know
七乘八是多少
what 7 x 8 is.
五十四
54.
五十四
54.
是五十六
It's 56.
鲁格勒斯雅 你现在是格里的警♥察♥
Ah, Lugaretzia, you are Gerry's policeman.
确保他没有离开这栋房♥子
Make sure he doesn't leave the house.
终于... 权力
At last... power.
请理解我 只是试图赚足够的钱
Please understand, I'm just trying to generate enough income
让我们住在这栋房♥子里 同时
to keep us in this house and to stay sane by,
享受生活好让我保持理智
well, by enjoying my life, too.
还有 我们都来读拉里的书
Oh, and, er, let's all read Larry's book.
好好享受
And really enjoy it.
给
Here.
你不行 这书措辞太粗鲁了
Not you. Too rude.
我通常不想和你聊天
I don't always want to speak to you,
因为你给人的印象是
because you give the impression
我没有你那么聪明
I'm very much not as clever as you.
你确实没有
Well, you're not.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
因为我不想从你那要什么聪明 我想要...
Because I don't want clever from you, I want...
支持
support...
和依靠 - 还有食物
and attachment. - And food?
没错 食物
Yes, and food.
还有赞美 自♥由♥和安全
And praise, and freedom, and security.
那是父母的职责 对吗
That's what being a parent is, isn't it?
一个让一切井井有条的承诺
A promise to make everything all right.
父母就该付出这些
That's the deal.
如果你和自己想象的一样聪明
If you're as clever as you think you are,
就会明白
you'd understand a deal
这需要双方的努力和投入
requires the effort and commitment of both parties.
你的呢
Yours, perhaps?
别管我 我真是个傻瓜
Ignore me. I'm being an idiot.
我只是很失望
I'm just disappointed.
我知道
I know you are.
你花了很多时间和心血在那本书上
You spent a lot of time and love on that book.
所以我才觉得被骗了
That's why I feel a fraud.
大惊小怪
Much ado from me about nothing.
这本书
This book
是你灿烂文学生涯的
is the first step
第一步
on a dazzling career,
而我之所以没法读下去的原因是
and the real reason that I find it difficult to read is...
你是我的儿子 所以性让我觉得很恶心
Well, you're my son, so the sex makes me feel queasy.
那真是扯淡
Oh, that's ridiculous.
如果我写性♥爱♥场景你会有什么感觉
How would you feel if I wrote intimate love scenes?
当然没问题 - 说实话
Absolutely fine. - Be honest.
有一点恶心
A little icky.
但幸好
But happily,
我想到了一个关于你文学事业的绝佳点子
I have had that marvellous idea about your writing career.
德雷尔夫人 你好 进来吧
Mrs Durrell. How lovely. Come in.
抱歉 这一堆本地池塘生物的罐子
Excuse the jars of local pond life.
我不会耽误你太久
Oh, well, er, I won't keep you.
就两件事
Um, just two things.
西奥 你愿意当格里的家教吗 - 不
Theo, would you please be Gerry's tutor? - No.
为什么 他喜欢你
Well, why not? He loves you.
我更愿当他的朋友
I'd rather be his friend.
我曾跟他谈过卫生的事 他对我大吼大叫
I mentioned hygiene to him and he growled to me.
抱歉 他是真的想变成一只动物
Oh, I'm sorry. I think he literally wants to turn into an animal.
不 他很好 我不是他的父母
No, he's right. I'm not his parent.
我很让他们失望
I'm letting them all down.
我一直在担心拉里
I've been thinking about Larry.
是啊 他看起来很沮丧
Yes, he seemed downcast.
我也曾这样过
I've experienced this myself.
只有作家的脑袋里会有激烈的烟火
Fireworks only go off in the author's head.
没错
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表