剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
你好 - 你好
Hi! - Kalimera.
你应该不太会挑男人
I think you're a bad chooser of men.
是吗
Do you?
我没花太多心思在上面
Hm. Well, they're not my priority.
他的名字都有问题 休[谁]
Even his name is wrong. Hugh?
不是个名字 就是个问句
It's not a name, it's a question.
我怀疑谁向我示爱
I suspect you wouldn't be happy with
你都不会高兴的 斯皮罗斯
whoever was trying to court me, Spiro,
因为你过度呵护我和我的家人了
because you are over-protective of me and my family.
你会嫁给"啊"吗 - 你不能问
Will you marry Hugh? - You can't ask that.
为什么 - 因为你大嘴巴
Why not? - Because you're being indiscreet.
你知道我喜欢英国人
You know I love the British,
但你让一切都变得很复杂
but you make everything complicated.
我们希腊人就不一样
We Greeks are different.
我们有话直说 挑重点说
We say what's on our mind. Important things.
为什么没有女姜饼人
Why are there no gingerbread women?
好吧 好吧
Ok, ok!
德雷尔一家 第二季 第五集
我很忙
I'm busy.
再给我半个小时
Just give me another half hour.
总是闪亮登场啊
Always with the big entrance.
我们什么时候结婚
When are we getting married?
那是个问题吗
Oh, that's a question?
你这么急 忘了我从没提过
Well, in your hasty way, you forget that I never asked
或者同意过要娶你
or even agreed to marry you.
放手
Get off!
你到底在干什么
What are you bloody doing?
向我求婚
Ask me to marry you.
是因为我传染给你腮腺炎了吗
Is this to do with me giving you the mumps?
向我求婚
Propose to me!
不
No!
什么是MDXCVI
So, what is MDXCVI?
罗马数字 格里 - 不
Roman numerals, Gerry. - No!
格里...
Gerry...
不 走开
No! Get out!
走开 走开
Go! Go!
格里 你能认真学习一次吗
Gerry, will you for once concentrate on your studies?
有一只隼要攻击我的水獭
There's a falcon attacking my otter.
我不在乎 - 你应该在乎
I don't care. - Well, you should.
因为水獭在科孚要绝种了 而且她应该怀孕了
Because otters are dying out on Corfu and I think she's pregnant.
你闹够了
You are the end.
够了 别再玩动物了 否则我会...
That's it. No more animals or will..
我会揍你 走
I will beat you. Go.
很明显 橄榄油
It... It's obvious olive oil
是最适合腌制和烹饪的
is the best for preserving and cooking.
黄油是腐烂的动物制品
Butter is... is animal putrescence.
土司配果酱和... 油
Toast with jam and... oil.
我只知道讲橄榄油 太无聊了
I'm so boring about olive oil.
是有一点
Hm, you are a bit.
你永远猜不到我的裤子底下有什么
You'll never guess what I have under my trousers.
泳裤
Swimming trunks.
你来吗 - 她不下水的
Are you coming in? - She doesn't go in the water.
为什么 - 她觉得不体面
Why not? - She finds it undignified.
她没有泳衣
She doesn't have a swimming costume.
她有六双鞋
She has got six pairs of shoes.
我要回答吗
Shall I answer?
来吧
Come on.
快点 过来
Quickly, come on!
好了 背人 大家配好对 我们好好玩玩
Right, piggy-back, everyone. Let's do this properly.
上来 马戈
Come on, Margo!
上来
Come on, then.
一 二 三
One... two... three!
拉里 你好
Larry. How lovely.
让我猜猜什么让你看上去这么绝望
Oh. Let me guess what's making you look suicidal.
可能是你挑的女友吧
Hm, could it be your choice of girlfriend, perhaps?
瓦丝莉亚刚刚强迫我
Vasilia just tried to force me
求历史上最不浪漫的婚
into the least romantic proposal in history.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
Pelham Grenville Wodehouse (1881.10.15.-1975.2.14.) 英国幽默小说家
这就像心情糟糕的伍德豪斯写出来的场景
A scene as if written by PG Wodehouse in a really bad mood.
请告诉她都结束了
Please tell her it's over.
我会的 我受够了 就是要等到合适的时机
Oh, I will. I've had enough. Just waiting for the right moment.
或者让我去吧 我很乐意
Or let me do it. I'd love to.
别了 她会杀了你
No. She'd kill you.
真的 然后把你的尸体扔出房♥子
Literally. Then throw your carcass out of the house.
自然之子 你好啊
Ah, nature filial. How are you?
游泳很有趣 但唐纳德正在毁了我的生活
Well, this is fun. But Donald's ruining my life.
他现在脾气太坏了
He's so grumpy now.
马戈让他很煎熬
Margo's making him suffer.
因为她经历过了暗恋
Because she's already been through unrequited love.
我不是专家
Well, I'm no expert
但对我来说 爱情似乎有点像噩梦
but it seems to me that love's a bit of a nightmare.
那是因为找到真爱太难了
Well, it can be because it's so hard to find.
但当你找到了 在一起
But when you do, together, well, it's...
真爱是如此强大且美丽
it's powerful and beautiful.
谢谢 不 你说的真有用
Thanks. No, I'm sure that'll be useful.
好了 我要走了 去找我的鹈鹕
Right, I'm just off to get my pelicans.
拉里 下水 伙计 我们比赛
Larry! Get in the water, man. I'll race you.
我跳了
Geronimo!
我来了
Here I come!
开始
Go!
德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrell.
我看见拉里了 他告诉我你需要把阳伞
I saw Larry. He told me you need the parasol.
斯皮罗斯 你真是个奇迹
Spiro, you are a marvel.
我给你带来了阴凉...
I bring you shadow...
但没人能遮挡你的光芒
but nothing can put you in the shade.
哈利奇泊罗斯先生
Mr Halikiopoulos.
贾维斯先生 - 听着 你们好好相处
Mr Jarvis. - Oh, listen, do try to get on.
是啊 不像女人
Yes, well, unlike women,
男人之间不需要相亲相爱
men don't feel the need to like each other.
我们也不那样 我更喜欢男人
Nor do we. I much prefer men.
太好了 - 明显不是所有的男人
Oh, excellent. - Not all men, obviously.
男人和女人可能不同
Men and women may be different,
但我们的文化间有一条纽带
but there's such a bond between our two cultures.
斯皮罗斯喜欢英国人
Spiro loves the British and,
休的祖父母是希腊人
well, Hugh's grandparents were Greek.
希腊人和英国人有那么多共同点
The Greeks and the British have so much in common.
西奥如果在场的话
Theo would have lots of examples
能举很多例子 - 用复数
if he wasn't away. - Weren't away.
虚拟语气 我们明天会学
Subjunctive. We'll study that tomorrow.
希腊人留给我们古文化
The Greeks give us ancient culture and, well, this,
我们还给你们莎士比亚和...
and we give you Shakespeare and...
板球 - 没错
Cricket? - Yes.
我们科孚打板球 希腊唯一打板球的地方
We play cricket in Corfu. The only place in Greece.
我怎么才能相信你很会打呢 斯皮罗斯
What makes me think you're rather good at it, Spiro?
如果你想让我们好好相处 就来场板球比赛吧
If you'd like to bring us together, let's have a cricket match.
希腊人对战英国人
Greeks against the English.
不 因为有一方会赢 另一方就会很难过
No, because someone will win and the other team will be sad.
就是项运动 - 就是场友谊赛
It's a sport! - It'll be a friendly match.
做慈善 - 我会担任队长
For charity. - I'll be captain.
好吧 只要是庆祝
Well, all right. As long as it's a joyful celebration
英希友谊就行
of Anglo-Greek relations.
我会组织板球赛的
I will organise the cricket.
斯皮罗斯 没有你可怎么办
Spiro, what would we do without you?
一个队多少人
How many are there in a team?
我不知道 十五个吗
Er... I don't know. 15?
但你不是会打吗
But you said you play?
不会啊 但休想打场比赛
No, but Hugh wanted a contest.
在芝加哥 我看过棒球
In Chicago, I watched baseball.
但板球应该非常复杂
But I think cricket's rather complicated.
你用一根大棒子击球
You hit the ball with the big stick
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表