剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
Exactly.
所以我建议
So I've decided...
我们能否安排一个活动什么的
Could we arrange an event, or something,
可以在哪里读一下他的书
where we have readings from it?
当然
Of course.
希腊是文学的发源地
Greece is the cradle of literature.
我会组织的
I'll organise it.
我只是问问
I'm just saying,
为什么有人想看一个家伙把书读出来
why would anyone want to watch a bloke read out a book?
听故事啊 见见迷人的作者
To hear it, meet the fascinating author,
提问题
ask questions.
你好 你用的是哪种打字机
Hello. What sort of typewriter do you use?
莱斯利 你不如回家吧 挖一些豆子
Leslie, why don't you go home and pick some beans?
不 我忙着给我们的酒贴标签
No, I'm busy labelling our liqueur.
好吧 亲爱的
All right, darling.
我们超好的女房♥东
Ah. Our genial landlady.
我有什么能帮你的吗
What can I do for you?
他现在追求你 但不会太久的
He wants you now, but it'll not last.
你在说休吗
You're talking about Hugh?
我懂男人
I understand men.
好吧 回去写本书吧
Ah, well, do put it in a book
这样所有姑娘都能分享你的经验了
so all us girls can share your knowledge.
我更漂亮 而且年轻
I'm more pretty, and young.
你在惹我生气
And now you're making me cross.
我之前不确定要和休谈谈感情
You know, I wasn't sure about Hugh,
但现在 我应该给他个机会
but now I think I might give him a go.
鲁格 邮差乔治斯来了吗
Luga, has Georgios the postman been?
来哪里 - 这里
Been where? - Here.
你为什么要收信
Why you want letters?
他们总带些坏消息
They bring bad news.
我一直希望有同行作家 会通过愉快的电报
I was hoping for congratulations on my book via a cheery telegram
或者赞美的俳句给我道以祝贺 失望啊
or a laudatory haiku from fellow writers. Deluded.
莱斯利 你是最棒的
Leslie. The best.
拉里 十一点商务会议
Larry, 11 o'clock business meeting.
好吧
Oh, yes.
第一项 推销业务
Item number one, sales campaign.
我们应该去酒吧和商店转转
I think we need to go round bars and shops together,
招一些订单
drumming up our orders.
不 你去就行了
No, I think you should do that.
只是我一直在酿酒
Well, it's just I'm making the actual liqueur.
你干得很棒啊啊
And you're doing a fabulous job.
谢谢 那你要做什么
Thank you. So what are you going to do?
计划
Planning.
计划什么
Er, planning what?
计划一个策略
Planning... a strategy.
什么方面的策略 - 问的好
Strategy in terms of? - Well, exactly.
从哪开始 那就是我要计划的
Where do you start? That's what I'll be planning.
也许你该多摘点♥金♥橘
Maybe you should pick more kumquats?
没错
Yeah, erm...
你好 西奥
Hello, Theo.
我要做点什么才能在这喝一杯
What do I have to do to get a drink around here?
花十德拉克马
Oh. Pay ten drachma.
我帮你记下一箱 西奥
I'll put you down for one crate. Theo.
不用了 我几乎不喝酒
No, I barely drink.
和英国人一样 说不喝就不喝
Like the English, I cherish my inhibitions.
你拼的"liqueur"太多"e"了
You have spelled 'liqueur' with just too many Es.
拉里 我和你妈妈
Larry, your mother and I
都认为你的小说 需要受更多的重视
agree your novel deserves more attention.
没错 我已经读了很多页
Oh, er, yes, I've read lots of your book now and it's...
真的很有意思
well, really quite something.
谢谢 莱斯
Thank you, Les.
你最喜欢的角色是谁
Who's your favourite character?
那个男人
The man.
所以我和你妈妈下周一安排了一场公共活动
So your mother and I have arranged a public event next Monday
你可以在那读你的小说
where you can read your novel.
西奥 那太好了
Theo, that's so exciting.
我这就开始准备一些文章
I'll start preparing some passages.
你出门活动的时候
You could try and get some orders
可以推销一下酒
while you're out and about.
弗洛伦斯 下周我们有一个读书活动
Florence, we're having a reading of my book next week
你是我的第一位受邀者
and you're my first invitee.
我们是傻子吗 还是这本书真的很难读
Are we dim, or is this really difficult to read?
我会错过今年的朗读会吗
Would I miss the literary event of the year?
其实这是唯一的朗读会
In fact, the only literary event,
除非你觉得大家看退税表那也算阅读
unless you count most people's tax returns?
真是诗情画意 诗歌♥总是糟蹋所有的东西
Poetic, isn't it? Poetry always spoils everything.
被蔓延开 穿过海洋
... that was sprawled across the ocean.
我的儿子劳伦斯有一场小说朗读会
My son Lawrence is having a reading of his novel.
我会用英语朗读
I'll be reading in English,
但语言是特别悦耳的 美妙的
but the language is intensely musical, symphonic,
所以你会...
so you'll, erm...
这些特别好吃
These are heavenly.
尝一个
Try one.
"她迅速地吮吸下唇 眯起双眼"
"Briskly she sucked in her underlip and screwed up her eyes."
你好 这是我的新书
Hello. This is my new book.
吹笛者的情人 很好看
Pied Piper of Lovers. It's brilliant.
我会在下午五点朗读...
I'll be reading at 5 p.m. on...
拉里 你能来帮我酿酒吗
Larry, can you help with this liqueur?
不行 我要准备朗读会
No, I'm busy preparing.
"肉体 赤♥裸♥裸的肉体"
"The flesh, the peeled flesh."
天哪 希望一切顺利
Oh, God, I hope it goes well.
拉里心理承受能力很强 对吧
Larry's pretty resilient, isn't he?
不 不 都是装出来的
No. No, it's all an act.
都是我的主意 必须成功
It was my idea. I need it to work
不让他会恨死我的
or he'll hate me.
这个能喝了吗 - 不行 还没好
Is it tasty yet? - No, it's not quite ready.
很难喝 但是有前途
Harsh but promising.
我的份呢
What about me?
抿一口 - 没错 抿一口
Sip it. - Yeah, sip it.
你都没抿
You didn't sip it.
你知道我很在意对女性的偏见
You know I'm on the lookout for prejudice against women?
好喝
Nice.
斯皮罗斯 来看看我的水獭们
Spiro, come and look at my otters.
我在给他们弹吉他 - 为什么
I'm playing them the guitar. - Why?
因为妈妈说休给她弹音乐
Because Mummy said Hugh played her music.
但我觉得没用
But I don't think it's working.
也许他们更喜欢布祖基琴
Perhaps they prefer the bouzouki?
斯皮罗斯 见到你真好
Ah. Spiro. How delightful.
德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrells.
你能帮忙吗 我花了一周时间
Can you help? I've been trying for a week
给格里找一个家庭教师
to find Gerry a tutor.
我不需要
I don't need one.
七乘八是五十六
7 x 8 is 56.
那九乘六呢
And what is 9 x 6?
五十四
我不会再上当了
I'm not falling for that again.
格里 知识就像一只萤火虫
Gerry, knowledge is like a firefly...
美丽且给黑暗带来光明
beautiful in itself and bringer of light into the darkness.
斯皮罗斯 你愿意当格里的家庭教师吗
Spiro, would you be Gerry's tutor?
他很崇拜你 而且你很明显精通数学
He looks up to you and you obviously know your maths.
是吗 - 我很乐意
Oh, is that right? - I'd be very happy.
你要知道 我相信纪律 - 那没用
You should know that I believe in discipline. - That won't work, then.
很好
Excellent.
结合偶尔的玩笑 - 很好
Combined with intervals for joking. - Good.
太好了
Perfect.
你什么时候能开始 - 现在
When can you start? - Now.
你看 毕竟是个好妈妈
See? Not such a bad mother after all.
拼"Mediterranean"[地中海]
Spell Mediterranean.
M E... D D...
M-E... D-D...
不 错了 太差了
No! Wrong. Terrible!
我这样 我老师会把我锁进碗柜的
My teacher would've locked me in the cupboard!
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表