剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
它们跑了
Ah. They've escaped.
我不善于和朋友交往
I've never been good at friends.
不知道原因
Don't know what it is.
也许因为我的... - 长相
Maybe it's my, you know... - Face?
缺点 - 也许是 也许是
Shorts? - Could be. Could be.
你不怕痒
You're not ticklish?
西奥 你明早会为此后悔的
Theo, you'll regret this in the morning.
我现在回家
I go home now.
他们喜欢我的小说
They like my novel!
庆祝的时候你去哪了
Where were you for my big moment?
你从没到场过
You're never there.
不 亲爱的 因为我...
No, darling, because I was...
拉里 "醒鹊"应该飞进你的房♥间了
Larry, I think the magenpies got into your room.
不 那是我的新书
No! That's my new novel!
比第一部好多了 还给我
It's better than the first one! Give it back!
立刻
Right now!
还给我
Give it back!
让"醒鹊"住手 - 德雷尔夫人
Stop the magenpies. - Mrs Durrells?
这本祈祷书是给你美丽且有信仰的女儿的
This prayer book is for your beautiful and spiritual daughter.
马戈 马戈
Margo! Margo!
西奥
Theo!
我以前从没试过
I've never tried this before,
但我要在水上走
but I'm going to walk on water.
我真是不想说 我早就告诉你们了
I am too grown up to say I told you so.
西奥 要我给你来一杯清晨酒吗
Ah, Theo. Can I get you an early-morning snifter?
不
No!
你觉得自己很有意思 对吧
You think you're so funny, don't you?
只是为了赶上你们
I'm only catching up with you.
昨晚 你们都以为自己很搞笑
Last night, you all thought you were hilarious.
还有亲爱的马戈
And darling Margo,
我和帕夫洛斯说
I suggested to Pavlos
你可能没有准备好当修女
you might not be quite ready to take the veil.
谢谢
Thank you.
我太喜欢男孩子了
I think I like boys too much
不可能成为一名顶尖的修女
to be a top-notch nun.
没错 你邀请他来裸泳
Yes, I think you made that clear
已经表达得很清楚了
by inviting him for a naked swim.
早上好 西奥
Morning, Theo.
令人欣慰的是
On a brighter note,
我已经修好了"醒鹊"的笼子
I've mended the magenpies' cage.
我永远不会原谅你 格里
I will never forgive you, Gerry.
那些鸟洗劫了我的房♥间
Those birds ransacked my room!
我的一半手稿都进爱奥尼亚海了
Half of my manuscript's in the Ionian Sea.
那你本该把手稿放进防鸟箱里 对吧
Then you should've kept it in a bird-proof receptacle, shouldn't you?
不 我讨厌这栋房♥子
No. I hate this house
还有它愚蠢的禁令
and its stupid restrictions
和偷东西的野生动物
and thieving wildlife.
我觉得在这很难写作 怎么了吗
Is it any wonder I'm finding it so hard to write?
除了你自己 你谁都怪 对吗
You'll blame anyone but yourself, won't you?
哪个大作家还和他们的父母住
What other serious writers live with their parents?
简·奥斯汀 既然你问了...
Jane Austen, since you've asked...
我最喜欢的作家之一
One of my favourites.
优美的散文
Exquisite prose.
这个朗读会就是你的主意 还出问题了
The book reading was your idea and went wrong.
我不应该让妈妈来安排我的生活
I shouldn't have my mother trying to arrange my life.
这是宿醉 德雷尔夫人 他现在不清醒
It's the hangover, Mrs Durrells, he's not of sound mind.
是啊
Oh, I am.
我要自己出去住
I'm getting a place of my own.
那去啊
Well, go on, then.
走吧
Leave.
这书肯定很棒 因为我一个词都看不懂
It must be good, because I don't understand a word of it.
真不敢相信 拉里真的走了
I can't believe Larry's really going.
我知道 住在酒吧上面
I know, to live above a bar.
你好 马戈 路易莎 - 你好
Hello, Margo. Louisa. - Hello.
这些煎饼卖♥♥相真不错啊
Ooh. Those crumpets looks nice.
听我说 我还以为回到了哈罗盖特呢
Listen to me, I could be back in Harrogate.
你本来可以在拉里的新书发布会上免费品尝的
You could've had some for free at Larry's book launch.
抱歉我没去 - 没事
Sorry I couldn't make it. - No.
毕竟在科孚嘛 对吧 有很多事要做
Well, that's Corfu for you, isn't it? So much to do.
电影院 剧院 别的新书发布会
Cinemas, theatres, other book launches.
有时候你真的很凶
You can be quite fierce, can't you?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
可能是内疚吧
Oh, it's probably guilt.
我没有帮到拉里 所以...
I... I didn't support Larry so...
只能把气发泄到其他人身上
now I'm taking it out on others.
记住把浮标调到正确的高度
Remember to set the float at the correct height
别把螺母拧太紧
and do not tighten the nuts too hard.
这是修汽化器的方法
This is how you fix a carburettor.
汽车保养学好了 开始上哲学课
Enough car maintenance. Now philosophy.
我的哲学
My philosophy
就是女人
is that ladies
都是神
are goddesses.
除了土耳其女人
Except Turkish ladies.
美国女人太吵了
American ladies are too noisy
但她们也控制不住
but they can't help it.
斯皮罗斯 谢谢你的帮助 但你可以停了
Spiro, thank you for your help, but you can stop now.
我没那么严格了 对吧
I'm less strict now, huh?
我只能说
Let's just say
这不是我想象中的教育
it's not quite the education I had in mind.
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
怎么了 格里
What is it, Gerry?
什么 你在看什么 格里
What... What are we watching, Gerry?
他们终于要交♥配♥了
They're finally going to mate.
不知道是什么让它们这样的
No idea what put them in the mood.
水獭 雌性 谁知道呢
Otters? Women? Who knows?
雄性总是有这种想法的
Men are always in the mood.
好吧 你们知道我在哪 海岸酒吧上面
Right, well, you know where I am. Above Costa's bar.
我要走了
I'll be on my way.
你不必离开的
You don't have to go.
我们可以开展新事业
We could start a new business,
我在想擦鞋
I was thinking shoe-shining.
我们可以买♥♥一些刷子 然后在镇上找树脂
We could buy some brushes and find a pitch in town.
不行吧 - 是 当然不行
Not really. - No, no, of course not. Erm...
就算你的书要了我的命 我也会读完的
I'm going to finish your book if it kills me.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是表扬我
Praise indeed.
拉里 我们的意见不统一 但...
Larry, we've had our disagreements, but...
我能用你的房♥间安置多余的动物吗
can I use your room as an overspill area for my animals?
不行
No.
谢谢 - 我说了不行
Thank you. - I said no.
请留下吧
Please stay.
听德雷尔夫人的 拉里
Listen to Mrs Durrells, Larry.
别说了 我必须这样
Stop it, I've got to do this.
你是个好母亲
You are a good mother.
有什么的不好话 就是我在这太开心了
If anything, I'm too happy here.
我认识最好的作家 生活很简朴
The best writers I know are living life in the raw.
一个进了监狱
One's in jail.
我甚至从来没参加过战争
I've never even been in a fight,
我怎么写得出来那种场景呢
so how can I write about that?
你可以编啊
Well, you could make it up.
简·奥斯汀肯定也没参加过战争
I am sure Jane Austen was never in a fight.
不 我听说她总是和别人打架
No, I heard she always got into scuffles.
你的书我看了一半了
I'm halfway through your book.
希望你不要写得那么淫秽
I'd rather you weren't quite so smutty.
写得很精彩
It's dazzling.
我很为你骄傲
I'm very proud of you.
这种感觉就像再一次成了寡妇
It's going to be like being a widow all over again.
我会等着你说点什么 而你却不在这
I'll wait for you to say something and you won't be there.
这和你们的酒一样好
So this is just as good as your stuff
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表