剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
天哪 对不起 对不起 对不起
Oh, God. I'm sorry, I... Oh, sorry. Sorry, sorry...
好吧
Right!
我那么想让今天皆大欢喜 而你们却毁了它
I tried so hard to make this a happy day and you've ruined it!
都怪你
This is your fault!
亨利八世 - 爱德华六世 1547到1553年
Henry VIII. - Erm... Edward VI, 1547 to 1553.
理查一世 - 下一任是约翰王
And Richard I? - Succeeded by... King John,
1199到1216年吗
1199 to... was it 1216?
很好 格里 我们终于有点起色了
Well done, Gerry. I think we're finally getting somewhere.
我以后都得这样了 桑德
I think that's the future, Thunder.
谢谢你来了
Thank you for coming.
我不想... - 我只是想消除误会
I... I didn't want... - I just needed to clear the air.
在一个小岛上 没什么比误会更糟糕的了
There's nothing worse than bad air on a small island.
不 有啊
No, there is.
不能和爱的人在一起
The knowledge that you're not with the person you should be.
都是瓦丝莉亚一厢情愿
This is all about Vasilia.
我没有亲她 是她亲了我 你正好看见了
I didn't kiss her, she kissed me so you'd see.
你就适合单身
You're a congenital bachelor.
我们做朋友吧 这样正好
Let's be friends, it's just as good.
你知道不是这样的
You know that's not true.
数月来 我睡着后梦的都是你
For months, I've fallen asleep with you brimming in my head.
醒来还是你
And woken with you still there.
我匆匆去见你
I... I rush to see you
还不得不假装自己顺路拜访
and have to pretend I'm just casually dropping in
因为我不想把你吓跑了
because I don't want to frighten you away.
谨防有口才之人
Beware men with silver tongues.
我认真的
I mean it.
多亏了你
Thanks to you...
比我们第一次认识 我成长了很多很多
I am ten times the man I was when we first met.
你是这么觉得的吗
So that's how you feel?
我能走了吗 - 能 请
Shall I have my go now? - Yes. Yes, please.
你是一位白马王子
You are a Prince Charming,
你的魅力是用来吸引涉世未深的公主
but charm is for impressionable princesses
而恐怕我是一位生性多疑的寡妇
and I'm a rather sceptical widow, I'm afraid.
你知道 我需要... 灵魂
You see, I need... soul.
和心灵
And heart.
我也是 所以我们互相需要
Me, too. That's why we need each other.
我们在一起会很幸福的
Oh, we will be magnificent together.
你是一个奇迹
You are a marvel.
我会爱你 珍惜你的孩子们
And I will love you and cherish your children,
永远不会离开你
and never leave you.
请和我在一起
Please be with me.
和我回英国吧
And come back with me to live in England.
够了 游戏时间
Enough. It's playtime.
比谁先到那个浮标
Race to that buoy!
不 别再比赛了
No! No more competing.
你里面穿了什么
What are you wearing under that?
明显是泳衣
It's a swimming costume, obviously.
我只是在找属于我的风格
I was merely waiting to find a style that suited me.
为什么唐纳德看起来这么迷人
Why is Donald looking so attractive?
他的晒伤变成棕黄色了
His sunburn gone brown.
你看起来很地中海 - 是吗
You look positively Mediterranean. - Do I?
我觉得你很吸引人
I'm... finding you rather attractive.
你是有多肤浅
How superficial are you
因为我晒黑了你才这么说
that you only say that because I've got a tan?
我是一个复杂有智慧的人
I'm a complex and intelligent person.
你应该为此喜欢我 要么就别喜欢我
And you should like me for that or not at all.
德雷尔夫人 你思念的孩子
Mrs Durrells, your missing child.
浪子回头 该回家了
The prodigal returns. Time to come home.
拉里 这真是...
Oh, Larry. It's been...
其实你没在家 我轻松多了
Well, it's been actually rather easy without you being here.
快 来吧
Quickly, come on!
等等我
Wait for me!
你的头怎么样了
How's your head?
医生说可以拆线了
The doctor said that I can take it off.
但我觉得像个海盗
But I feel like a pirate.
我不会去游泳的
I'm not going to swim.
我不确定那是我的风格
I'm not sure this is the right style for me.
但相信我
But believe me when I say
你穿宽松的长袍游泳会很好看
you would look good swimming in a floppy sack.
你会把头发弄湿的
You're going to get your hair wet.
1910年的时尚顶峰
The height of fashion in 1910!
小心
Careful!
来吧 - 比我想象得暖和
In you come! - Well, I say, it's warmer...
我之前为什么没这么做
Why didn't I do this before?
格里
Gerry!
嘿
Hey!
格里 格里
Gerry! Gerry!
你搬回来了吗 拉里
Are you moving back in, Larry?
是啊 恐怕我得要回自己的房♥间了
Yes. I'm afraid I'll need my room.
所以你和瓦丝莉亚分手了 - 没错
So you split up with Vasilia? - Yes.
拉里
Larry?
我就像那些士兵中的一员
I feel like one of those soldiers who
祈祷战争结束 然后又忍♥不住想念战争
prayed for the end of the war and then can't help missing it.
晒得好 很性感
Hm, nice tan. Very sexy.
我们去打板球吧 我想看外曲线球
Let's go play cricket. I want to see that googly.
天哪
Bloody hell.
其实我很遗憾
Haven't said how bad I feel.
板球是个好主意 而我...
The cricket was a beautiful idea and I...
没关系 真的 斯皮罗斯 - 不 你说得对
It's fine. Really, Spiro. - No, you're right.
我们是一家人
We're all together in this world.
希腊 英国 甚至土耳其
Greeks, English. Even the Turks.
不论你来自科孚 伯恩茅斯 芝加哥
Whether you are from Corfu, Bournemouth, Chicago...
还是印度洋 像我和我的海盗们
or the Indian Ocean, like me and my fellow pirates.
你对我来说很特别
You're very special to me.
为什么斯皮罗斯那么讨厌休
Why does Spiro harbour such animosity towards Hugh?
因为他是英国人 而且似乎很傲慢
Er... because he's English and he seems arrogant.
不 斯皮罗斯喜欢英国人
No, Spiro adores the English
他也知道休是个好人
and he knows Hugh's a good man.
也许是因为斯皮罗斯喜欢你
Maybe it's because Spiro loves you.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表