剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
It gets everywhere.
她的意思是没有女朋友
She means not having a girlfriend.
上帝就是我的女朋友
God is my girlfriend.
我是个作家
I'm a writer.
你有什么有趣的故事吗
Have you got any funny stories?
没有
No.
莱斯利
Oh, Leslie.
罗杰去哪了
Where's Roger?
我告诉他们你带他出去遛弯了
I told them you took him for a walk.
没错
Yes.
我遇到了弗洛伦斯和配崔迪斯医生
And I bumped into Florence and Dr Petridis.
他们问能不能借罗杰养养
Who asked if they could borrow Roger.
因为他们没有孩子
As they don't have children.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
你好
Yassas.
Xronia
Xronia.
那是"生日快乐"的意思 别在意
Oh. That's "happy birthday". Well, never mind.
真棒啊
Bravo!
我低估你了
I underestimated you.
你的橄榄油 比我想象得要好
Your olives, they were better than I thought.
非常感谢你压他们 - 我的荣幸
Thank you so much for pressing them. - My pleasure.
晚一点来拿另一瓶 - 哪 - 我家
Come and pick the other bottles up later. - Where? - My house.
我给你调一杯酒
I'll mix you a drink.
你真是太客气了 但真的没必要
That's very kind of you, but it's really not necessary.
你必须答应
You have to say yes.
为什么
Well, why?
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
你看起来
You look like a woman
像一个渴望欢乐的女人
who has been starved of fun recently.
你要让我回想起欢乐吗 - 没错
And you're going to bring that back, are you? - Oh, yes.
鲁格勒斯雅 我已经下定决心了
Lugaretzia, I've made up my mind.
我没有工作
I have no real job,
没有男朋友
no boyfriend.
我只是家里的累赘 - 没错 你是
I'm just a drain on the family. - Yes, you are.
所以我要成为修女
So I'm going to become a nun.
你知道吗 莱斯利 我打算繁殖水獭
Guess what, Leslie. I've decided to breed otters.
你要那玩意干嘛
What do you need for that?
双关 另一个意思是"为了繁殖水獭 你需要什么"
两只 - 我知道 但...
Two otters. - Yes, I know, but...
天哪 今天早上有什么事能顺利一点的吗
God! Can anything else go wrong this morning?
过来 萨莉
Come on, Sally.
我叫劳伦斯·德雷尔
My name is Lawrence Durrell
我命令你不要来骚扰我家了
and I order you to stop harassing my family.
你妈妈让你来的吗 - 不是
Your mummy sent you? - No.
我的小说要出版了
My novel will be published soon.
版税就要来了 你会拿到钱的
Royalties will flood in and you will be paid.
你为什么恨德雷尔夫人
Why do you hate Mrs Durrell?
你是你妈妈的小宝贝
You're mummy's little boy.
不 我已经独♥立♥了 我在...
No! I'm fiercely independent. I've had sex...
做过很多次爱
on... many... occasions.
真的
I really have.
很好
Good.
现在我们都弄清楚了立场
So now we know where we stand.
小手指
Small finger.
你好 我是来看罗杰的
Hello. I've come to see Roger.
格里 他还在睡觉 - 没关系
In fact, Gerry, he's sleeping. - Oh, that's fine.
你们生不了孩子 应该自己养只狗的
You should get a dog of your own, as you can't have children.
没错 有很多东西可以替代孩子
Yes. There are a number of good baby substitutes.
听着 格里 有一点点意外
Listen, Gerry, there's been a bit of an accident.
怎么回事
What happened?
就是那种事情
It was just one of those things.
他被
He was...
他被射中了
Well, he was shot.
莱斯利做的 对吗
Leslie did it, didn't he?
我的胃很疼
你是吃坏了什么吗
真的吗 - 我非常坚定
Oh, really? - I was very firm.
她对我非常着迷
I appealed to her as one firebrand to another.
你射伤了罗杰
You shot Roger.
什么
What?
这也有他的错 - 你怎么回事
It was kind of his fault. - What's the matter with you?
他就是个蠢狗
He's a dumb animal.
他不蠢 - 我在说莱斯利
He is not dumb! - I was talking about Leslie!
你觉得很有趣吗
Think you're funny, do you?
没错 - 为什么每个人都在乱叫
Yes! - Why is everyone shouting?
你找到他了
Oh, you've found him.
我觉得罗杰应该对着莱斯利开一枪
I think Roger should be allowed to shoot Leslie.
好吧 就这样吧 我出去
Right. That's it. I'm going out.
等我回来
When I get back...
我要一个道歉
I want an apology.
真是个惊喜 马戈
What a pleasant surprise. Margo!
我刚刚获得了
Oh, I have just acquired the
抹香鲸的大脑 你想看看吗
brain of a sperm whale. Do you want to see it?
非常不想看 西奥
I very much don't, Theo.
当然 你又不是格里
Of course. You're not Gerry.
他很喜欢看动物的身体
He loves looking at animal body parts.
你怎么来这了
What brings you here?
你什么都知道 西奥
You know everything, Theo.
做一个希腊修女是什么感受
What's it like being a Greek nun?
天哪 我有一本关于修女的书
Gosh! I have a book of nuns somewhere.
你怎么想到了这种精神上的东西
What has prompted this spiritual bombshell?
一个我认识僧侣非常平静和沉着
Well, this monk I know is so peaceful and calm.
我也想那样 - 他叫什么
I'd like to be that way. - What is his name?
帕夫洛斯 - 我认识他
Pavlos. - I know him.
很不错
Charming.
回答你的问题
To answer your question,
我知道 有些寺院规定不允许说话
I know that some orders enforce a rule of silence
另一些则要一天祷告八小时
and others pray for eight hours a day.
那算了吧
Oh, forget it, then.
另一方面 这些修女们看起来很开心
On the other hand, these sisters look happy.
这些在踢足球
And these are playing football.
这个地方曾是我祖父母的 很破旧
This place was my great-grandparents'. It was a wreck.
我改造了这里
I've transformed it.
我的故事听够了
But enough about me.
无论多么迷人
However fascinating.
当一个单亲母亲很艰难吧
It must be tough being the only parent.
没错 虽然我的儿子拉里说他们在抚养我
Yes. Though my son Larry says they brought me up.
你结过婚吗 - 没有
Did you ever marry? - No.
没有 你应该没有遇见过
No, I doubt you ever met anybody
像爱你自己一样爱的人吧
you love as much as yourself.
乔治 取消开胃小菜 德雷尔夫人要走了
Cancel the canapes, George! Mrs Durrell is leaving.
我这么说太过了吗 - 不 是我活该
Was that mean? - No. I deserve it.
喝香槟吗
Champagne?
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
# 我内心有一首歌♥ #
With a song in my heart...
你考虑得真是周到
Oh... Oh, you truly are the master of subtlety.
# 但这是你的赞美诗 #
but it soon is a hymn to your grace
# 当音乐响起 #
When the music swells
# 我握着你的手 #
I'm touching your hand
# 你正站在我旁边 #
It tells that you're standing near...
你认识一个叫瓦丝莉亚的女人吗
Do you know a woman called Vasilia?
为什么问起她了
Why do you ask?
你为什么不回答
Why do you not answer?
没错 我认识她
Yes, I... I know her.
她现在是我的房♥东 而且很讨厌我
She's acting as our landlady and she clearly hates me.
我想知道你是否知道原因
I just wondered if you had any idea why.
我们...
We...
我们曾经是
We used to be...
朋友
pals.
# 但我总是能懂 #
but I always knew...
而她还想再一次成为朋友
And she'd like to be... pals again?
没错
Yes.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表