剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
他出生时母亲死了
His mother died when she give birth to him.
如果是休派你来的 我还在考虑呢
If Hugh sent you, I'm still deciding.
我现在也和动物说话了
I'm talking to animals now.
格里的工作很到位
Gerry's work here is done.
也许是时候离开了
Perhaps it is time to leave.
我能买♥♥你的鸟吗
Can I buy your birds?
多少钱
How much?
钱
Poso?
放了它们吧
Now set them free.
别剪太多树枝了
你在这
Here you are.
是啊
Yes.
你不能拒绝
You can't say no.
你知道在让我做什么吗
Do you realise what you're asking me to do?
放弃一个我和家人开始爱上的地方
Abandon the place that my family and I have come to love.
这对你已经是场冒险
This has been an adventure for you.
但假期结束了
But holidays end.
我刚刚遇见了玫瑰金龟子男人
I just met the Rose Beetle Man.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
那个背着很多肮脏的鸟儿的流浪汉吗
What the, erm, hobo with the mangy birds on his back?
对我来说 这绝无仅有
Well, to me, it was magical and unique
你在英国是感受不到那些的
and you just don't get that sort of thing in the Home Counties.
都离开
抱歉 我只是很失望
I'm sorry. I'm just disappointed.
我会留下来陪你
I'll stay here with you.
但你想离开
But you want to leave.
我不想拖你后腿
I won't be the one to hold you back.
不 我们必须在一起
No. No, no. We have to be together.
不 你会怨恨我的
No, you'll resent me.
你眼里写得清清楚楚
I can see it already in your eyes.
和斯皮罗斯有关 对吗
This is about Spiros, isn't it?
别胡说
Don't be ridiculous.
他是个婚姻美满的人 他是我们家的朋友
He's a happily married man. He's a family friend.
当我几个月前给你那些花时
When I gave you those first flowers those months ago
他在场 然后我说"小心 花有刺"
and he was there, and I said to you "careful, they have thorns..."
休 - 那些刺就是斯皮罗斯·阿米利卡诺斯
Hugh. - Well, those thorns were Spiros Americanos.
来吧 回你的笼子 你吓到了更迷人的动物们
Come on, back in your cage. You're scaring the more attractive animals.
不会吧
Oh, please no.
你刚刚肯定是洒了什么
Tell me you've just spilt something.
宝贝水 - 开始了
Baby water. - It begins.
好吧 我们别慌
All right. OK. Well, let's erm, not panic.
不慌了以后 我们怎么办
Then, when we've done that, what's the plan?
我要生孩子了
I have a baby.
没错 但我们得送你去医生家
Yes, but, we must get you to the doctor's.
太迟了
Too late.
你是最好的孩子
You are best child.
你来 - 不
You do it. - No.
可以的 - 不 我不是助产士
Yes. - No, no, I'm not a midwife!
你们可真吵啊
Quite a hullabaloo you're making.
利奥诺拉的水破了
Leonora's broken her water,
不管那叫什么了 她要生了
whatever it's called, she's having her baby!
急什么 分娩通常要持续至少二十四小时
What's the hurry? Labour often takes 24 hours or more, you know.
是吗 - 没错
Does it? - Oh, yes.
就算这样 你也得去找彼得里季斯医生
Even still, go and get Dr Petrides.
今天我怎么成了跑腿小弟
What is it about me today that cries out errand boy?
希望这瓶油你喜欢
Oh, hope that's the right one.
好吧 我去找... - 回来
OK, I'm just going to... - Come back!
我去找本书 看看怎么接生
I'm looking for a book on how to give birth!
原谅我的双关
我完全同意 我们太痴迷了
我之前说了 自然母亲等不了了
我们走 格里 - 太棒了
Lets go, Gerry. - Yes!
彼得里季斯医生
Dr Petrides?
我的阑尾炎又犯了
My appendix has burst again!
假的
Not really.
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
你看起来很忙
You seem busy but, er...
让他出去 - 出去
GET HIM OUT! - Get out!
好吧 抱歉
Yes. No, I'm sorry. Yes.
呼吸 呼吸
And breathe, breathe.
四肢着地 这是什么新姿势吗
All fours... is that a new thing?
这是生孩子最好的姿势
It's actually the best way of giving birth.
他们在纽约研究的
They did a study in New York, I think.
你不用和他废话
You don't need to give him the details.
鲁格勒斯雅的女儿利奥诺拉在我家羊水破了
Lugaretzia's daughter Leonora's waters broke in our house
她让我来问问你能不能去帮她接生
and she was just wondering if you'd come over and deliver the baby.
如果你知道我们等这孩子多久了
You wouldn't ask if you knew
就不会问这个问题
how long we've been waiting for this baby.
而且弗洛伦斯年纪也大了
And Florence is not a young mother.
风险更高 - 而且是你妻子
Everything is much more dangerous. - And I'm your wife!
没错
Yes.
利奥诺拉的宫缩频率是多少
How regular are Leonora's contractions?
她还没到这一步呢
Well, she's not even getting them yet.
我和她说了 喝杯茶 放松一下 抽根烟
I told her, have a cup of tea, put your feet up and light up a cigar.
我现在很忙
Well, I'm busy here,
所以我要给你上一堂接生速成课
so I'm gonna have to give you a crash course in childbirth.
好吧
All right.
烧很多水
Boil lots of water.
没错 这点我知道
Oh, yes, I knew that one!
想象在沙滩上海浪有节奏的拍打
Imagine waves crashing rhythmically on the beach.
我吗 - 不 我妻子
Me? - No, my wife!
当然了 抱歉
Of course. Yes, sorry.
你们继续
As you were.
咬着
不是这个 这是德雷尔夫人最喜欢的
这似乎就是百科全书上写的发作
So it seems these are what the encyclopaedia calls paroxysms.
鲁格勒斯雅 你肯定知道怎么做
Lugaretzia, you must know what to do.
你都生过两次了
You've given birth twice.
很早之前了
A long time ago.
我当时在那 不是站在这看
I was there, not here looking at the...
第一线 没错 没错
Sharp end, yes, yes, yes.
"分娩时在场的人是有严格要求的"
"Presence at accouchement is the sole preserve of the obstetrics".
谢谢 那对生孩子还真是有帮助
Thanks. That's clear when you're trying to help a lady have a baby!
不 没关系 没关系 都在控制之中
No... no, it's all fine. It's all fine, it's all under control.
"部分医师带上眼罩也许
"Modesty may be preserved by the use of a blindfold
会保留那一份端庄"
on the part of the physician..."
这书什么时候写的
When was this written?
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
就像被践踏 等死
Like I've been trampled underfoot and left for dead.
那不是我的本意
That wasn't my intention.
我觉得你的决定不怎么样
I'm hardly going to congratulate you on your decision.
为什么没有一个安全幸福的地方呢
Why can't there be some safe, happy ground for men and women?
一个介于占有和喜爱之间的地方
You know, somewhere between possession and affection?
又是她
Always her.
欢迎来到我的告别派对
Welcome to my leaving party.
我要回英国了
I'm returning to England.
和...
With...
和这玩意 - "玩意"
With this? - "This"?
不 不能这样
No. It cannot happen.
我们曾在一起
We were together.
我做错了什么
What did I do wrong?
你真的让人精疲力尽
You are utterly exhausting.
傲慢自大 所以还看不出来我不爱你了
And so vain and proud that you still can't see I don't love you,
我爱路易莎 - 不
I love Louisa. - No.
不 - 天哪
No! - God!
你做了什么
What have you done?
天哪 真是不幸
Oh, dear. This is unfortunate.
按住 按紧
Hold this. Tight.
我去开你的车 然后求救
I'm going to take your car and get help.
请你小心开
Well, drive carefully, please.
别出任何意外
We don't want any accidents.
德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrells?
瓦丝莉亚刺伤了休 - 不是吧
Vasilia's stabbed Hugh. - No.
他就在老橄榄林 井旁边
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表