剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
但和死人交流就太迷信了
but contacting the dead is a superstition too far.
我... 我不喜欢"死人"这个词
Oh, I... I... I don't like the term "dead".
你总是持怀疑态度的啊 姨妈
You're usually so sceptical, Aunt.
因为我越来越老 离我的...
Well, as I get older and closer to my...
离开
Departure.
离开越来越近... 我变得开明了很多
Departure... I become more open-minded.
我也会治好马戈的青春痘 用我的信念疗法
I'll also cure Margo's spots, using my faith healing.
恐怕我得继续工作了
I'm afraid I must resume my work.
我在写一篇论文
I'm giving a paper about
是关于头足类动物和它们的墨囊
cephalopods and their inky sacs.
行 去吧 抱歉 西奥
Oh, yes, of course, sorry, Theo.
可以的话 我会让斯皮罗斯
If I may, I'll fetch Spiro
来接女士们去别的地方
to drive the ladies somewhere else.
应该我来做 - 不 不 我很乐意效劳
I should do that. - No, no, honestly I'd be delighted.
西奥告诉我 拉里的病过了传染期
Theo told me that Larry's no longer infectious.
我对自己失礼的迎接很抱歉
Well, I feel guilty about my poor welcome.
所以女士们 家里会很湿 有点挤
So, ladies, it will be damp and a bit of a squeeze,
但拜托 跟我回家吧
but please, do come home with me.
1932年 时尚回归到了束腹上
1932, and fashion was seeing a return to the corset
但却摆脱了老式紧身上衣
but was far removed from old-style bodices.
我们能说现在的事吗
Shall we jump ahead to this year?
听着 我们可能不了解
Look, we might not understand it,
或者觉得无聊 - 什么
or even enjoy it. - What?
但你不能打断这项娱乐活动
But you mustn't interrupt the entertainment.
帽子即将迎来一些有趣的发展
Fascinating things were about to happen to hats.
不 别说帽子
Oh, no, not hats.
好吧 够了 我不说了
Right, that's it, I'm stopping.
好了 唐纳德 轮到你了
Right, Donald, you're on.
我知道你说你有点诗歌♥
Now, I know you said you had some poems,
但其他东西会更有趣 你会变什么戏法吗
but something else might be more fun. D'you know any magic?
不 我真的很想读我的诗歌♥
No I'd... I'd really like to do my poetry.
行吧 - 去吧
OK. - Go on.
你的铅笔掉了
Dropped your pencil.
你 我 我 你
You, me, I, you,
一起就是我们
Together we are us.
心灵 灵魂 内脏 一体
Heart, soul, guts, one.
我们的爱是...
Our love is offal...
抱歉
Sorry.
真是非常棒
It's very good... very good.
查理斯造就了你
... Charis made you.
愉悦锻炼了你
Euthymia buffed you.
直到你在希腊的珠宝盒里
Till you now gleam
微微发光 - 太棒了
in your Greek jewel box. - That's brilliant.
我们休息一下 - 不 还有呢
Shall we take a break, then? - No, there's more.
神圣的胸部... - 你们好
Sacred bosom... - Hello!
我带赫尔迈厄尼姨妈来了
I've got Aunt Hermione with me.
我来招待 - 我也是
I'll help! - Me too!
把劳伦斯放到房♥子的角落去
Send Lawrence to a far corner of the house!
我害怕残留的传染物
I fear lingering contagion.
饶了我吧 我走 我走
Give me a chance! I'm going, I'm going.
为什么房♥子里有这么多动物
Why are there animals in the house?
都是格里的
They're Gerry's.
他觉得他们在雨里不开心
He thought they looked depressed out in the rain.
一如既往的谢谢 斯皮罗斯
Thank you, Spiro, as ever.
别让你奇怪的客人让你难过
Don't let your strange guest make you sad.
太阳会重新出来的 - 我知道
And the sun will return. - I know.
格里 铲了
Gerry, shovel!
我应该还有二十年能活
I've no doubt I have 20 good years left,
但比起向前看
but I tend to look back now
我更想回顾过去
rather than forward.
是啊 我现在也是 很奇怪
Yes, me too, oddly, at the moment.
你的丈夫吗
Your husband?
没错 每次我觉得自己继续前进
Yes. Every time I feel I'm moving on,
他总会再度出现 让我想起不好的过去
he reappears like a ghost at the feast.
我知道你不信任哈多克夫人
I know you mistrust Mrs Haddock,
但我不是傻瓜
but I'm no fool,
她似乎真的有一扇打开过去世界的大门
and she seems to have a door into the lost world of the past.
你们有卷心菜吗
Do you have cabbage?
没错 我们有
Oh, yes, we do.
放在你脸上
Put it on your face.
把卷心菜放在你脸上
Put cabbage on your face
你的青春痘几个小时内就会消失
and your spots will disappear within hours.
太好了
Oh, how lovely.
谢谢 要熟的吗
Thank you. Cooked?
不用 但根本原因更加深奥和神圣
No. But the root cause is deeper and more spiritual.
我明白
I know!
我很愿意来一场通灵 我会尽力说服妈妈
I'd love us to have a seance. I'll try to persuade Mother.
拜托
Oh, please do.
很明显 你不想做这个测试
It's becoming clear that you're avoiding doing this test...
你一定要坐在驴上吗
Do you have to sit on the donkey?
不 但没有地方或者椅子可坐了
No, but there's no space or chairs.
我不能一个人做 会掉下来
I can't do it myself, it falls off.
不 我不会把卷心菜贴在你脸上
No, I'm not attaching cabbage to your face.
简直疯了 你太好骗了
It's insane, and you are so gullible.
我非常乐意
I'd be more than happy
帮你把卷心菜什么的贴在脸上
to attach cabbage or anything to your face.
是啊 就和你的脸一样 - 莱斯利
Yes, like YOUR face. - Leslie!
粗鲁
Outrageous!
来 让我帮你
Here, let me help you.
你一般怎么做
How do you normally do this?
我一般不做这个
I don't normally do this.
对啊 蠢货
Of course not. Idiot. Erm...
娱乐项目
The entertainment.
隔壁
Next Door.
聚集
Gather.
随着我们干涉大自然
Conservation will become more and more important
保护会变得越来越重要
as we interfere with nature.
我和我的朋友西奥已经有两只水獭
Me and my friend Theo have caught two otters
还在尽力繁殖他们 因为他们濒临灭绝
and are trying to breed them, because there are hardly any left.
这张照片是莱斯利拍的
This photo is copyright of Leslie.
他是名非常棒的摄影师
He's a very good photographer.
没错
Yep.
我想成为一位摄影师
Well, I... I wanted to be a photographer.
但在科孚没人有钱付给我
But... er... nobody in Corfu has money to pay me
所以我画了幅画
so... I've done a painting.
太美了 亲爱的 - 太棒了 莱斯
That's wonderful, darling. - That's brilliant, Les.
很不错 对吧
Ah, good. Not bad, is it?
"苔藓和丛林密布小农场坐落在此
"The mossy, bosky croft squatted
就像一名被废黜的君王站在开阔平原
like a deposed monarch on the open plain.
散发出恶心的死亡气息
The cloy of death oozed out,
剥离死去的牧羊人体内的瘴气
parting miasma of the dead shepherd inside.
一名浑身是蛆 穿着格子裹尸布的佃农"
A maggoty crofter in a tartan shroud."
"我能感觉到你亡夫的气息
"I can feel the presence of your late husband.
他喜欢下雨 对吧"
He loved the rain, didn't he?"
"他总会再度出现 让我想起不好的过去"
"He reappears like a ghost at the feast."
天哪
Whoa, God!
有人弄花了这幅画
Someone's mucked around with this.
亲爱的 也许是雨滴到上面了
Oh, darling. Maybe the rain dripped on it.
我受不了困在这了
I can't stand being stuck in here.
真的 我想揍拉里一顿
Honestly, I want to hurt Larry,
我想鲁格勒斯雅 真希望能和她一起走了
I'm missing Lugaretzia. I wish I'd just gone with her.
妈妈 看啊 好像有人想抹掉我们
Mother, look! It looks like someone's trying to erase us.
能别说了吗
Will you stop it, please!
希望有用 我用光了卷心菜
I hope this works. I ran out of cabbage.
把那愚蠢的蔬菜从脸上拿下来
And take that stupid vegetable off your face.
别 这是治疗
Ow. Don't, it's medicinal!
没错
Right!
自从你闯进我们的生活
Since you blew into our lives,
我们就一直被疾病和阴郁笼罩
we've been besieged by morbidity and gloom.
拉里把他的疾病变成了死刑
Larry's turned his illness into a death sentence.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表