剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
而且我会出一个非常合理的价格
and I can give you it at a very reasonable price,
因为我的商业伙伴和我都...
as my business partner and I are...
我们都不做酒的生意了
We're moving out of alcohol sales.
来吧 伙计们
Elate, paidia.
谢谢 这个城市都感谢你 - 嗯
Sas efcharisto. Poli efgeniko ek merous sas. - Yeah.
不 不 不 我以为你们会付钱给我
No, no, no, I thought you could pay me for it.
你在这
There you are.
我知道喝酒解决不了问题
I know drink isn't the answer,
但你似乎需要来一杯
but you look like you could do with one.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我的儿子拉里
My son Larry...
离家了
left home.
他还是你的孩子
He's still your child
之后他会发现
and he's going to find out
他比以往更需要你
that he needs you more than ever.
上车吧
Climb aboard.
我不会去你家的
I'm not going to your house.
太多的吉普赛小提琴手藏在角落里了
Too many gypsy fiddlers lurking in corners.
不 我可以做得更好
No, I can do better than that.
# 除了爱 我什么都能给你 #
Now I can give you anything but love
# 宝贝 #
Oh, baby...
你喜欢什么样的牛排
How do you like your steak?
除了我做的都喜欢
Cooked by anyone other than me.
是啊 为人父母的负担
Ah, yes, the burdens of parenthood.
你不懂
Oh, you have no idea.
如果我喝了更多的酒 我也不会懂了
And if I have any more of these, neither will I.
清醒有什么用
Well, consciousness is overrated.
我愿意帮忙 但今晚我休息
I would help but it's my night off.
谢谢你做了这一切
Thank you for this.
我安排了一颗流星划过天空
I've arranged for a shooting star to cross the sky about...
就是现在
now.
一分钟后会来的
It'll be along in a minute.
我真是不想说 我早就告诉你了
I'm too grown up to say I told you so.
要我给你来一杯清晨酒吗
Can I get you an early-morning snifter?
住嘴
Oh, shut up.
虽然我觉得你需要这个
Though I think you might need this.
我检查了患者 一只雌水獭
So I have examined the patient, a female otter.
这可不简单 而且我不知道她是否怀孕了
I can't say it was easy and I haven't a clue if she's pregnant.
我觉得她怀孕了
I think she is.
她最近吃得很多 而且很易怒
She's been slobbing around a lot, seems very moody.
我怀疑 我们每次一不留神 他们就在交♥配♥
I suspect they've been mating every time our back is turned.
如果我和一个小伙子
That's what I'd do
被关在笼子里 也会怎么做
if I was stuck in a cage with a bloke.
大家日安
Good day, everyone!
早上好
Good morning.
小子
So, mon petit,
你一定就是我的受害人
you must be my victim.
克拉勒夫斯基先生同意做你的新家庭教师
Mr Kralefsky has agreed to be your new tutor.
我给你带了些阅读材料
I have brought you some reading matter
在我们上课之前
to romp through before...
先读完吧
we meet.
是不是很兴奋
Isn't it exciting?
弗洛伦斯
Oh, Florence.
你看起来不太好
Oh, you don't look well.
你看起来也不太好
I was going to say the same to you.
宿醉未醒 她喝太多了
Hung over. She drink too much.
我想解释
I want to explain
为什么我没参加拉里的朗读会
why I wasn't at Larry's book reading.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
我当时在家 生病了
I was at home being sick.
不出意外的话 我怀孕了
I'm having a baby, all being well.
弗洛伦斯
Oh, Florence.
我已经病了好几周了
I've been sick for weeks
但在确定之前 我不想说
but didn't want to say till I was sure.
当然了 - 我的女儿也怀孕了
But no, of course. - My daughter also pregnant.
鲁格勒斯雅 恭喜
Lugaretzia, congratulations.
所以她现在像个巫婆一样
That is why now she's like a witch.
抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
弗洛伦斯喝多了吗 - 没有
Has Florence been drinking? - No.
她怀孕了
She's having a baby.
母亲的喜悦
The joys of motherhood.
某些种类的鲨鱼 孕期是三年半
Some species of shark have a gestation period of 3 and a half years,
所以你这算好的了
so you're getting off lightly.
所以你不是唯一一个有心事的人 - 对
So you're not the only one with things on her mind. - No.
怎么这么安静
Why is it so quiet?
因为拉里不住这了
Because Larry isn't living here any more.
你好 拉里
Hey, Larry.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表