剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表
怎么回事?Yonk在哪里?
What's going on? Where's Yonk?
我们一到这里他们就把他送进手术室了
They rushed him into surgery as soon as we got here.
是…是心脏病发作
It, uh.. it was definitely a heart attack.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
嗯 告诉我到底发生了什么
Well, tell me everything that happened.
好吧 嗯…
Okay, um...
我们在吃午餐
We were at lunch,
然后我们想尽可能地拖住他
and we were trying to stall him
让你可以有时间把东西收拾完 然后…
so you could finish packing and..
嗯 收拾行李的时间比你预想的要长
well, it was taking longer than you thought.
你…你有很多东西…
You-you had all this stuff...
这部分我知道 我也在里面啊!
I know that part, I was in it!
总之 嗯
Anyway, um,
吃完午餐以后他就去骑机器公牛了
after lunch he rode the mechanical bull,
他下来以后 就…
and when he got off, he just...
他就倒下了
he collapsed.
真不敢相信居然会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
嘿 他会没事的
Hey, he's gonna be all right.
你在这儿呢!
There you are!
妈 你来干什么?
Ma, what are you doing here?
我跟你说过了不要来
I told you not to come.
有人需要我 我就来了
I come when I'm needed.
没有人需要你
You're not needed.
嗯 那我来都来了
Well, I'm already here.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you are.
哦 我真的很抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, I'm so sorry, dear.
那是什么?
What is that?
给Yonk的千层面
Lasagna for Yonk.
你知道医院的食物有多难吃的
You know how terrible hospital food is.
你是疯了吗?这里面全是肉和芝士
What are you, crazy? That's meat and cheese.
就是这些东西差点把他害死的
That's the stuff that almost killed him.
那就告诉他这是素食的就好了
So tell him it's vegetarian.
他不会知道的
He'll never know.
我想见我爸爸!
I wanna see my father!
哦不
Oh, no.
嘿 Penny
Hey, Penny.
我现在就要见我爸爸!
I wanna see my father now!
甜心 你现在不能见他
Sweetheart, you can't see him.
他还在做手术
He's still in surgery.
我闻到千层面的味道了
I smell lasagna.
哇哦 隔着锡纸也能闻到
Wow. Right through the foil.
它在哪儿?
Where is it?
啊哦
Uh-oh.
我们挡在她和千层面中间了
We're between her and the lasagna.
无论发生什么 记得我爱你
Whatever happens, I love you.
我恨他
I hate him.
我太恨他了
I hate him so much.
我知道
I know.
我恨他那副“完美先生”的做派
I hate his whole perfect Mister Pretty thing,
他的头发散落得刚刚好 还要说
with his hair falling just so.
“哦 它老是挡住我的眼睛!我该怎么办呢?”
"Oh, it keeps flopping in my eyes! What ever shall I do?"
我来告诉你怎么办
I'll tell you what to do.
把你该死的头砍下来就行了!
Cut your freakin' head off!
吃葡萄吗?
Grape?
想想我在他身上浪费了多少时间
When I think about all the time I wasted on him.
我为了那个混♥蛋♥听了七场交响乐
I sat through seven symphonies for that scumbag.
其中一次我还是清醒的!
One of them sober!
你知道吗?
So you know what?
那我们就不要在他身上浪费更多时间了
Let's not waste any more time on him.
好吧 好
Okay, fine.
我还是看看你吧
Let's move on to you.
什么?
What?
你才是那个撮合我和他的人!
You're the one who set me up with him!
嘿!
Hey!
这只是颗葡萄
It's a grape.
还是很疼诶
Still.
是你让他约我出去的!
You told him to ask me out!
是你鼓励我去和他约会的!
You pushed me to date him!
我想逃跑的时候 是你说服我回到他身边的!
When I wanted to bail, you convinced me to go back to him!
告诉你:这是无籽的 但不是无痛的
FYI: seedless, not painless.
我再也不会听你的了
I am never listening to you again.
“别害怕 打开你的内心”
"Don't be afraid. Open your heart. "
是啊!
Yuh!
现在这颗宝贵的心要被锁进盒子里
This baby is getting locked in a box.
放到保险箱里去
Inside a safe.
由鲨鱼把守
Surrounded by sharks.
拿着枪的鲨鱼
With guns.
我很抱歉我撮合了你们俩
I'm sorry I set you up with him.
是的 你是该抱歉
Yeah, well, you should be.
你能不能先听我说?
Would you listen?
嘿
Hey.
没错 这些葡萄是有来有往的
That's right. These grapes go both ways.
好吧 那…
Okay, so...
Benjamin是个混♥蛋♥
Benjamin was a jerk.
但外面肯定会有个能配得上你的人
But there is a guy out there who deserves you,
而这个人 他会看到你有多好
and-and is gonna see how awesome you are.
你知道 这听起来真的很不错
You know, that sounds really nice,
但是…
but...
我不知道我还能不能再相信这种话了
I just don't know that I believe that anymore.
别…
Don't...
我…我告诉你
I'm-I'm telling you.
好吗?你…
Okay? You are...
非常了不起
amazing.
也很漂亮
And you're beautiful.
会有一个人能看到这一切
And there's a guy who's gonna see that,
然后爱上你
and he's gonna love you for it.
嗯…
Well...
那他还有五天时间可以出现
He's got five days to show up.
因为那些鲨鱼要等五天才能拿到持枪许可证
'Cause that's how long the sharks have to wait for their gun permits.
我一收到消息就赶过来了
I came as soon as I heard.
哦 Perry 你太贴心了
Oh, Perry. You're so sweet.
坐坐坐
Sit, sit, sit.
那
So
他怎么样了?
how is he?
还在手术中
Still in surgery.
我不知道你是怎么坚持住的
I don't know how you're holding up.
还是在这种灯光下
And in this lighting.
那是我的座位!
That's my chair!
好吧
All right.
你是什么东西?
And what might you be?
Perry 这是我的继女 Penny
Perry, this is my stepdaughter, Penny.
哦 关于你父亲的事 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry about your father.
嗯…
Um...
我知道你现在一定很难受
I know this is a difficult time.
如果我能把我的屁♥股♥放到那张沙发上的话会轻松得多
It'd be a lot easier if I could put my ass in that chair.
你坐吧
There you go.
简直像是奥黛丽·赫本又回到我们身边了
It's like Audrey Hepburn's back among us.
打扰一下 谁是Yonk Allen的家属
Excuse me, I'm looking for Yonk Allen's family.
我们是
That's us.
啊
Ah.
Allen夫人 您的丈夫…
Mrs. Allen, your husband-
我是他女儿
I'm his daughter.
哦
Oh.
抱歉 好吧
Sorry, okay.
孩子们 你们的父亲刚刚…
Girls, your father just-
我是他的妻子
I'm his wife.
啊
Ah.
嗯 他的手术刚刚结束了
Well, he just got out of surgery.
我们不得不给他做了5根心脏搭桥
We had to do a quintuple bypass.
所以接下来一段时间可能情况会不太稳定
So it's gonna be touch and go for a while.
剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表