剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表
然后我们都可以放下 继续我们的生活了
then we can both move on with our lives.
那是什么意思 “我们都可以放下了”?
What does that mean, "we can both move on?"
你放下了吗?
Have you moved on?
什么?
What?
你喜欢上别人了?
Have you met someone else?
没有!
No!
东西都拿完了吗?
Did we get everything?
哦 有枪!你一定是Fern吧
Oh, a gun! You must be Fern.
Ethan告诉我你是个“垫背的”
So, Ethan tells me you're a buffer.
他告诉你了?
He told you that?
是的 我希望你不会介意
Yeah, I hope that's okay.
嗯 如果你不介意的话我也没关系
Well, it's fine with me if you're okay with it.
哦 当然 我完全不介意
Oh, yeah, it totally cool.
我的表亲Donald也是个“垫背的”
My cousin Donald is a buffer.
真的吗?
Really?
就是说 一直都是?
Like on a regular basis?
嗯 我觉得是的
Um, I think so.
大学以后 他就一直是了
Since college, he's been pretty full on.
我在今晚之前还没当过垫背的
I've never actually been a buffer until tonight.
那今晚对你来说一定很重要吧
So this is like a really big night for you.
我得再来点猴子酒
I need more monkey wine.
嘿 我刚刚看到你在和Palmer聊天
Hey, I saw you chatting with Palmer earlier.
聊得怎么样?
How'd it go?
嗯… 挺有趣的
It was--it was interesting.
怎么说?
How so?
好吧 听着
All right, look.
我不知道该怎么和你说 但是…
I don't know how to tell you this, but, um,
你的新女友?
your new girlfriend?
也是个“垫背的”
Kind of a buffer.
- 什么? - Palmer来勾搭我了
- What? - Palmer hit on me.
- 不会吧 - 真的
- No way. - Yeah.
因为我送的那些花让她会错意了
She got the wrong signals from the flowers that I gave her.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
嗯 我很高兴你告诉我了
Well, I'm glad you told me.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嗯 我只是需要…
Yeah, I just need to uh...
消化一下这个消息
take it in.
你在笑吗?
Are you smiling?
没有!
No!
我为什么要笑?我是说
Why would I be? I mean,
只是想到你们俩在一起 就已经
the thought of you two together, it's
很让我崩溃了
devastating.
- 这会让你“性奋”吗? - 没有!
- Are you getting off on this? - No!
不是 我可是大受打击
No, I am crushed.
我说真的 这太糟糕了
I mean, it's horrible.
我都没法把你们俩在一起的样子赶出我的脑海
I'm not gonna be able to get the picture of the two of you out of my head.
- 真是难以置信 - 哦!
- This is unbelievable. - Oh!
你知道什么会让这一切变得更糟吗?
You know what'd make things even worse?
如果我撞见你们在做
If I walked in on you guys.
我是说 我都不敢想接下来会发生什么了
I mean, I don't even want to think about what would happen next.
什么也没有!接下来什么也不会发生!
Nothing! Nothing happens next!
但如果发生了呢?
But what if it did?
就是 想象一下这噩梦般的情景
I mean, talk about a nightmare.
而且如果我在悲伤中不慎摔倒在了床上
And what if in my distress I tripped and fell on the bed
然后我的衣服全都滑下来了呢?
and all my clothes fell off?
你会怎么做? 说真的 你会怎么做?
What would you do? I mean, what would you do?
我太震惊了
I am appalled.
我刚刚告诉你你女朋友在勾搭我
I just told you that your girlfriend hit on me.
好了 你现在居然想加入我们中间?
All right, and now you're trying to put yourself in the middle of it?
哦不 我不一定要在中间 我在哪边都可以
Oh, no, I don't have to be in the middle. I'm fine with either end.
哦 所以这就是你的新女友?
Oh, so is this your new girlfriend?
把枪放下 她不是我的女朋友
Put that down. She is not my girlfriend.
他说的是真的
He's telling the truth.
我不是她 真的
I'm not her, really.
所以确实是有个女朋友了
So there is a girlfriend.
抱歉 你还没跟她说吗?
I'm sorry. Was that not established?
好吧 不管她是谁
Well, whoever she is,
她肯定很没自尊
she must have pretty low self-esteem
才会喜欢上你这种一无所有的、爱脱皮的白化病人
to fall for a shedding, penniless albino like you.
这是她在示好呢 因为有客人来了
She's being nice 'cause we have company.
嘿 你们两个!
Hey, you guys!
我们的东西都拿了吧 还是…
We get everything or--
哦 有枪
Oh, a gun.
你一定是Fern吧
You must be Fern.
她是谁?
Who is she?
你背着我偷偷和谁在一起了?
Who are sneaking around with behind my back?
她是谁不重要
It doesn't matter who she is.
不 这对我很重要
No, it matters to me.
- 我要一个名字 - 不行
- I want a name. - No.
我没在开玩笑
I'm not playing games.
我要她的名字
I want her name.
嗯 我不会告诉你的
Well, I'm not telling you.
哦 你现在就得告诉我…
Oh, you're gonna tell me now--
嗷!嗷嗷嗷!王八蛋!
Ow! Ow ow ow! Son of a bitch!
怎么了?
What is it?
我的拇指卡在这个该死的东西里了!
My thumb is caught in this stupid thing!
嗯 我觉得我们该溜了
So, I think we're gonna take off.
哦我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
顺便一说 你前妻人很好 非常正能量
Nice ex-wife, by the way. Real positive energy.
嗷!好疼
Ow! It hurts.
呃 Rich?
Uh, Rich?
她听起来真的很疼
It sounds like she's really in pain.
因为她的手卡在她的枪里了!
Because she's caught in her gun!
虽然是这样 但她也是个人啊
Still, she's a human being.
- 她是吗? - 拜托 Rich 我们走吧
- Is she? - Come on, Rich. Let's go.
嗷!
Ow!
哦 我不能就这样丢下她!
Oh, I can't just leave her!
看 这就是为什么永远不要帮别人搬家!
See, this is why you never help people move!
Fern?
Fern?
Fern?
Fern?
修好了
Fixed it.
现在你要告诉我你女朋友的名字了
So you were about to tell me the name of your girlfriend.
我不会告诉你的
I'm not gonna tell you.
Richard
Richard,
我真的会开枪的 我发誓
I'll do it. I swear.
我已经对着沙发开枪了 而且我还挺喜欢这个沙发的
I already shot the couch, and I like the couch.
现在立刻告诉我她的名字
Tell me her name now.
一 二… 哦天啊!
1, 2... Oh, my God!
Holly Ellenbogen!
Holly Ellenbogen!
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this.
Palmer去勾搭Kat了
Palmer hit on Kat.
哈!你在开玩笑吧
Huh! You're kidding.
不 先生 我没有!
No, sir, I am not!
所以和你约会的女孩去勾搭你的朋友了
So the girl that you're seeing hit on your friend.
为什么你还这么高兴?
And you're happy why?
拜托!
Come on!
Kat和Palmer… 你懂我在说什么吧?
Kat on Palmer action. You know what I'm saying?
你懂的吧?
You know what I'm saying?
说真的 你知道我在说什么吗?
Seriously, do you know what I'm saying?
嗯…
Well..
理论上来说 但是…
I suppose in theory, but--
哦上帝啊 这不公平
Oh, God, it's not fair.
我需要一个直男 我都没有人可以分享了
I need a straight guy. I've got no one to share this with.
哦 好吧 嗯 那这样呢?
Oh, okay. Um, well, how's this?
哦!哦 天啊!这太棒了
Oh! Oh, man! That totally rocks.
两个妞?真是美味!
Two chicks? Tasty!
看 就是这样!太好了
See, there you go! All right.
那些胸部到处乱飞
And all those breasts going every which way.
你又变回基佬了
And you're gay again.
剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表