剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表
So, uh,
你还觉得有点冷吗?
are you still feeling a little chilly?
我当然感觉温暖多了
I'm definitely feeling warmer.
嗯 也许我们可以脱掉一些衣服
Well, maybe we could take some of this off.
确实
We could.
也许…可以把靴子留下
Maybe... leave the boot.
哦 有意思
Ooh. Interesting.
你晚上想吃什么?
What do you want for dinner?
中餐吧
Maybe Chinese.
我们还有鸡肉呢
We've still got the chicken.
对 鸡肉…
Right- the chicken...
美味的鸡肉!
which would be delicious!
谁不知道呢
Obviously.
但是这样你吃什么呢?
But then what would you have?
我可以给自己做个沙拉
I can just make a salad for me.
要不我们可以一起吃沙拉
Or we could both have a salad.
或者你可以吃沙拉再配上鸡肉
Or you could have a salad with your chicken.
或者我可以只吃沙拉不要鸡肉
Or I could have a salad and no chicken
不要鸡肉!
with no chicken!
什么?
What?
我说不要鸡肉!
I'm saying no more chicken!
不要鸡肉!
No chicken!
为什么?
Why?
那个鸡肉太恶毒了
The chicken is evil.
真的有那么差吗?
It's really that bad?
你根本不知道有多差
You have no idea.
吃起来像水族馆一样
It tasted like an aquarium.
我原来以为“海中鸡肉”只是个说法而已
I thought "chicken of the sea" was an expression.
* “海中鸡肉”是一个罐头品牌,主要是做金枪鱼罐头
但显然 我找到了真的!
But apparently, I found one!
嗯 如果你知道它这么难吃
Well, if you knew it was so bad,
你为什么还让我端出来呢?
why did you let me serve it?
因为你很兴奋
Because you were so excited about it.
你还去专门的杂货店买♥♥了那些肿瘤
You went to the special store to buy the tumors.
是球茎!
Tubers!
你甚至没有做任何配菜
You didn't even make any side dishes.
根本躲不开这个无情地折磨着我们的禽类
There was nowhere to hide from the relentless, punishing poultry.
好了 好了 我知道了!
Okay, okay, I get it!
鸡肉做得很糟糕
It was bad chicken.
何止是糟糕
It wasn't just bad.
简直就是鸡中希♥特♥勒♥
It was the Hitler of chickens.
是全世界之敌
It was the enemy of all things.
你为什么在笑?
Why are you smiling?
我们刚刚第一次吵架了诶
We're having our first fight.
哦 是啊
Yeah, we are.
这就像是恋爱的里程碑一样
It's like a relationship milestone.
是吗?
Is it?
当然!
Totally!
这比我们的第一次晚餐聚会重大多了
It's like even more than our first dinner party.
嗯 也许吧
Well, I guess.
那我们现在怎么办?我们要吵完吗?
So what do we do now? Do we have to finish it?
呃 我觉得应该要
Uh, I think we should.
因为 嗯…
'Cause, um...
我们大概要吵完才能进入…
we kinda need to get through it to get to the...
和好炮环节
make-up sex.
天哪 你每天早上都跑步吗?
God, do you run every morning?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
为什么这会让我想要抽烟呢?
Why does that makee wanna have a cigarette?
至少这次你溜回家的时候两只鞋子都穿好了
So at least you're sneaking home with both boots this time.
不 我没有溜走 他昨天晚上在这里睡的
No, I'm not sneaking. He stayed here last night.
我只是跑出去给我们买♥♥点咖啡
I just ran out to get us some coffee.
我说“跑”的意思是 我坐上我的车开了两个街区
And by ran, I mean I got into my car and I drove two blocks.
哦 那你们还…
Oh, so you two are still-
是的 我们没事了
Yeah, we're okay.
嗯 那就好
Well, that's good.
是啊
It really is.
天哪 我太喜欢这个人了
God, I like this guy so much.
是吗?
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
这太疯狂了
It's crazy.
我和他在一起的时候 就像是
When I'm with him, it's, like,
我也不知道…
I don't know...
就像是我真的可以想象
It's like I can actually imagine-
摩洛哥?
Morocco?
什么鬼?
What the hell?
嘿
Hey.
你又把手♥机♥落下了
You left your phone again.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 要进来吗? - 好
- Come on in? - Okay.
那 呃 你和Yonk还好吗?
So, uh, things okay with you and Yonk?
嗯 我想我们会没事的
Yeah, I think we'll be okay.
我们谈了很久 最后同意开始看营养师了
We had a long talk and agreed to start seeing a nutritionist.
昨晚发生的事永远、永远也不能再发生了
What happened last night can never, ever happen again.
我知道了
I understand.
我们这次真的很努力想继续下去
We're really trying to make it work this time.
我明白
I get it.
什么味道?
What do I smell?
我煎了一些培根
I was cooking up some bacon.
好吧
All right.
如果我们要继续做这种事的话 我们得非常小心!
If we're gonna keep doing this, we gotta be super careful!
还有一些千层面
There's also a lasagna.
哦 你知道我会把它吃了的!
Oh, you know I'm gonna hit that!
剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表