剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表
为什么?再等他也不会变得擅长啊
Why? He's not gonna get any better at it.
但也许再过一段时间
But maybe with a little more time,
她会爱得太深了 那些就都不重要了
she'll be so in love that it won't matter.
哦 天啊 好吧 我会打给他的
Oh, God. All right, I'll call him.
好 你一和他打完电♥话♥就马上打给我
Okay, and then call me back the second you hang up.
你知道吗 你或许该考虑培养个爱好了
You know, you might want to think about getting a hobby.
这就是我的爱好
This is my hobby.
我很抱…我来把它关掉 嗯…
I'm sor-- I'll get rid of it. Um...
应该有一个按键可以直接转到语♥音♥留言的
one of these buttons sends it to voicemail.
Rich?
Rich?
不是这个键
Not that one.
喂?
Hello?
嘿 兄弟 呃…
Hey, man, uh...
听着 你还记得我们昨天说的事吗?
Listen, you know that stuff that we were talking about yesterday?
记得
Yes.
好的 嗯 我在想
Okay, well, I was thinking,
如果Fern是对的呢?
what if Fern was right?
啥?
What?
是这样 我是说
Look, I mean,
如果你真的在床事这方面做得不太好呢?
what if you're really not so great in the bed department?
你为什么要这么对我?
Why are you doing this to me?
Nicole觉得…
Nicole thinks that--
你告诉Nicole了?
You told Nicole?
没关系的 她很会保密的
It's cool. She's great with secrets.
但我们就是觉得 你知道的 你可能会想再等一等
But we just think that, you know, you might want to hold off a bit.
- 你和Nicole的建议 - 还有我
- You and Nicole. - Also me.
妈!
Ma!
我…我得挂了
I-I gotta go.
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
哦 是的 只是Duncan打来的
Oh, yeah. Just Duncan.
关于工作的事
About work.
我们之前一直在争论关于扳手的事情
We've been having a big debate over wrenches.
那家伙就是不依不饶啊
The guy will not let it go.
那 呃…
So, uh...
我们说到哪了?
Where were we?
你觉得…
How would you feel...
租一部电影来看怎么样?
about renting a movie?
是…是那种下流的电影吗?
Like a--like a dirty movie?
还是…
Or...
《人生遥控器》
Click.
Adam Sandler有一个可以控制时间的魔法遥控器
Adam Sandler controls time with a magic remote,
怎么样?
huh?
怎么了?
What's going on?
- 什么事也没有 - Richie…
- Nothing. - Richie...
- 真的没事 - Richie
- Nothing. - Richie.
有事
Something.
怎么了?
What?
你不想做吗?
Do you not want to do this?
哦天啊 我…我想
Oh, God, I-I want to.
你根本不知道我有多想
You have no idea how much I want to.
但是?
So?
好吧 嗯…
Okay, um...
好吧 在我们开始之前 呃 是…是这样的
All right, b-before we do anything, um, here's-- here's the deal.
你得降低你的期待
You're gonna need to lower your expectations.
- 好的 - 不…
- Okay. - No--
我是认真的 你要做好大失所望的准备
I'm serious. Prepare to be wildly underwhelmed.
没关系的
It's gonna be fine.
如果你觉得这没关系 那你就没有
If you think it's gonna be fine, then you're not
把我说的话听进去
listening to me.
我的拙劣会让你大开眼界的
I am going to dazzle you with my ineptness.
我收到过的评价有“笨手笨脚”
I have heard the words "clumsy,"
呃 “找不准位置”
uh, "inaccurate,"
嗯 我还不止一次听到过 “停下”
um, and more than once, "Stop that."
你马上要和一个真的在床上被喝过倒彩的男人做了
You're about to make love to a man who has literally been booed.
我不在乎
I don't care.
不管怎样 我都爱你
Whatever happens, I love you.
我也爱你 但是…
And I love you, but...
哦 这会很糟糕的…
Oh, this could be awful.
你的烂床技是吓不到我的
You don't scare me with your bad sex.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
哦好吧 那你最好带上一本杂♥志♥ 小姐
Oh yeah, well, you better bring a magazine, missy,
因为这会非常无聊的
'cause this could get pretty dull.
嘿 我这里有一堆杂♥志♥呢
Hey, I got a stack right there
我已经等不及要好好翻翻它们了
that I'm dying to flip through.
很好
Good.
因为我会让你体会到前所未有的阅读欲望
'Cause I'm gonna make you want to read like you've never read before.
来吧
Bring it on.
我已经等不及你来让我失望一整晚了
I can't wait for you to disappoint me all night long.
那就开始这场灾难吧
Then let's get this train wreck started.
好了 首先
Okay, first of all,
百视达坚持说你还拿着那部企鹅电影
Blockbuster insists that you have the penguin movie.
- 我没有… - 我不想听!
- I don't have the-- - I don't wanna hear about it!
更重要的是 我不知道他为什么不给你打电♥话♥
More importantly, I don't know why he's not calling you.
也许他是个大骗子
Maybe he's just a big liar.
也许是那次约会没有像我们想的那么美妙
Maybe the date didn't go as amazing as we thought it did.
我只知道 我不能再整天盯着这个手♥机♥了
All I know is, I cannot spend another day staring at this phone.
它快让我变成小女生了
It is turning me into a girl.
而我一点也不想变成那样
And I don't want to be the girl.
嗯 我也不想变成小女生
Well, I don't want to be the girl.
哦 别让我来接啊
Oh, don't make me answer it.
我不想显得太急切了!
I don't want to seem too eager!
快接!
Answer it!
喂?
Hello?
哦 没做什么 就是在闲聊而已
Oh, nothing much. Just hanging out.
你呢?
How are you?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, I did too.
打 给 Kyle
Dial. Kyle. Cell.
他打电♥话♥来了!
He called!
早上好
Morning.
昨晚怎么样?
How was last night?
哦 这么说吧…
Oh, let's just say...
我没有被喝倒彩
I was not booed.
哦我的天啊 看看他做了什么
Oh, my God. Look what he did.
你为什么这么惊讶?
Why are you surprised?
他可以用那个遥控器暂停时间啊
He can stop time with that remote control.
那 呃…
So, uh...
你觉得我们用遥控器暂停这个电影 怎么样?
What do you say we use our remote and, uh, pause this?
你又要让我失望了吗?
Are you gonna underwhelm me again?
宝贝 我会让你的世界轻轻摇晃一下
Baby, I'm gonna nudge your world.
剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表