剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表
如果你错过了上周的《同学再相逢》
If you missed The Class,
以下是前情提要
here's what you missed.
Kyle告诉了Holly
Kyle broke the news to Holly,
她的女儿没有被他教课的那所学校录取
that her daughter didn't get into the school where he teaches.
这真是毁灭性的打击
This is devastating.
但其实是因为他觉得每天和Holly打交道会很烦
But the truth was he just thought Holly would be too annoying to have around.
噢天啊 每天都得和Holly打交道?
Oh, my God. Dealing with Holly every day?
那你撒谎了?
So you lied?
是的
Yeah.
我还把她的申请拿出来了
And I pulled her application.
Richie和Lina度过了一个美妙的约会
Richie and Lina had a wonderful date.
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
这就是为什么他配不上她
And here's why he doesn't deserve her.
你去哪儿了?
Where were you?
我刚加完班 你继续睡吧
I had to work a double shift. Just go back to sleep.
以上就是你需要知道的全部了
And that's all you need to know.
嘿!
Hey!
醒醒!
Hey!
醒醒!
Hey!
冰箱里有只老鼠
There's a rat in the refrigerator.
它死了吗?
Is it dead?
反正我拿你的牙刷戳它的时候它没动
Well, it didn't move when I poked it with your toothbrush.
那怎么办?找个除鼠的人?
So what do we do? Call a rat guy?
你是傻子吗?我们没钱请除鼠的人
What are you, an idiot? We can't afford a rat guy.
你怎么越老越丑了
You're not aging well.
我得承认 我没想到你会这么说
I have to say, I didn't see that one coming.
我要去上班了
I gotta get to work.
那你想让我怎么做?
So what do you want me to do?
哦 我不知道 你可以抬一抬你那满是雀斑的屁♥股♥
Oh, I don't know. You could get up your freckly ass
滚去把冰箱清理了
and clean out the refrigerator.
蠢货
Idiot.
你让我完整
You complete me.
所以 他们把你关在哪个小格子里?
So, which little box do they keep you in?
那个 就在那里
That one, over there.
嘿 那个总传绯闻的家伙在哪?
Hey, where's the guy who has all the affairs?
你能不能小声一点?
Would you shh?
谢谢你带我过来
Thanks again for bringing me up.
没事 有需要再给我打电♥话♥
Yeah. Call me if you need me.
好的 我没事的
Okay. I'll be fine.
哦 这里有便利贴
Oh, post-its.
这里是Scott Gordon的办公室
Scott Gordon's office.
你好 能帮我接人事部吗?
Hello, could you connect me to Human Resources?
你认真的吗?
Are you kidding?
我现在都不知道要怎么挂断
I don't even know how I'm gonna hang up.
Oprah…
Oprah...
妈咪和爹地有个坏消息
Mommy and daddy have some very sad news.
你记得我们去参观的那所学校吗?彭布里奇学院?
You remember that school we went to visit? Pennbridge Academy?
嗯 你应该去不了了
Well, I'm afraid you won't be going there.
好吧
Okay.
你听懂妈咪在说什么了吗?
Do you understand what mommy's saying?
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得她没有理解
I don't think she's getting this.
我觉得她只是在故作坚强
I think she's just being strong.
我们的宝贝是不屈的风中之烛
She is our little candle in the wind.
我想尝一下法式香草味的
Give me a taste of the French Vanilla.
小料我一般都加巧克力碎 今天我要加彩虹糖
I usually get chocolate sprinkles. Today I may go rainbow.
知道你点单的内心活动真是太让人兴奋了
It's exciting going behind the scenes of your order.
再给我尝尝桃子味的
Let me try the peach.
要了三份试吃啊?
So three samples, huh?
挺好的 你不会想在冻酸奶这么重大的选择上犯错的
That's good, you wouldn't wanna make a crucial yogurt error.
我再试试香蕉味的
I'll try the banana.
四份试吃了 嗯?
So four tastes, huh?
也许他们应该停业一小时只为你服务
Maybe they could shut this place down for an hour,
这样你就可以好好地选了
so you could really do this right.
所以 你想要点什么呢?
So, what can I get you?
不知道 我还不太确定
I don't know, I'm not sure yet.
我想我要再尝一下开心果味的
You know I think I gotta try a taste of the pistachio.
说来有趣 我都不记得你有哪次不是在试吃冻酸奶了
It's funny. I'm just trying to remember a time when you weren't tasting yogurt.
准备好点单了吗?
Ready to order yet?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不点了
I'm good.
再次感谢你帮我们做坡道
Thanks again for the ramps.
嗯 没事的
Yeah, no problem.
坡道是我学会做的第一个东西
Ramps are like the first thing I ever built.
真的吗?
No kidding?
是啊 我以前给我弟做了一个 让他可以骑着单车飞越车♥库♥
Yeah. I built one so my brother could jump his bike off the garage.
然后 就在那之后 我又学会了做给轮椅用的那种
And then, right after that, I learned how to build the wheelchair kind.
嗯 这会对她很有帮助的
Well, these are gonna help her a lot.
所以…
So...
你和Lina Warbler是一对了 嗯?
You and Lina Warbler, huh?
是的 天哪 她太棒了
Yeah. Gosh, she's amazing.
她就好像 没有一点缺点
There's like, no bad in her.
哇 但我喜欢有点坏的
Wow, I like a little bad.
总之 我都做好了
Anyway, I'm all done.
- 好的 给你 - 哦 谢谢
- Great, here. - Oh, thanks.
你可以不要立刻去兑现这张支票吗?
Would you mind not cashing that right away?
嗯 当然 你想让我等多久?
Yeah, sure. How long you want me to wait?
我想想 今天是周一…大概等到
Let's see, today's Monday... So I'm thinking
三月份吧
March.
你还好吗 兄弟?
Are you okay, man?
嗯还好 我只是…
Yeah, yeah. I'm just--
我欠了钱 我的工作也很糟糕
I'm in debt. And I've got this awful job.
是吗?我以为你是个科学家什么的
Really? I thought you were like a scientist.
以前是
I was.
现在我负责把有毒废料运输到新泽西的垃圾填埋场
Now I drive toxic waste to a landfill in New Jersey.
也许有一天你会获得超能力呢
Maybe you'll end up with super powers.
当然 看 就在天上
Sure. Look, up in the sky.
是肿瘤诶
It's a tumor.
你知道吗?我刚拿下一个超棒的项目
You know what? I just started this great job.
如果你想的话 你可以来和我一起干
If you want, you can come work with me.
哦 我…我不能…
Oh, I-- I don't--
- 你有干过建筑吗? - 没有
- You ever do construction? - No.
- 你会用工具吗? - 不会
- Are you good with tools? - No.
- 你擅长动手吗? - 不擅长
- Are you good with your hands - No.
- 你喜欢运输有毒废物吗? - 不喜欢
- Do you like driving toxic waste? - No.
给我个台阶下吧 我只是想帮你
Meet me half way. I'm just trying to help here.
好吧 我会去的
Okay, I'll do it.
太好了 你有自己的工具吗?
Great. Got your own tools?
我有个本生灯
I've got a Bunsen burner.
*不是灯,是一种加热器
把那个带上 我们明天见
Strap that bad boy to your belt. I'll see you tomorrow.
Lina 你能帮我把Brenan的档案拿过来吗?
Lina, can you bring me the Brenan file, please?
Brenan的档案 好的马上来
Brenan file. Coming right up.
拿到了吗?
How are we coming out there?
等一下
Just a second.
该死的…
Stupid--
Brenan
Brenan,
太好了!
yes!
嘿
Hey.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
嗯 我和Perry决定
Okay, Perry and I decided
我们还没准备好放弃把Oprah送进来
we are just not ready to give up on getting Oprah in here.
所以我约了校长见面
So I have an appointment with the headmaster.
噢 我不觉得这会有用诶
Oh, I don't think that's the way to go.
我是说 校长一旦下定决心…
I mean, once the headmaster makes his mind up...
噢 是吗?
Oh, really?
等我告诉他9台可能要曝光私立学校的恐怖之处后
Let's see what he says when I tell him Channel 9 might be doing an exposé
看看他会怎么说吧
on the horrors of private schools.
恐怖之处是什么?
What are the horrors?
拜托
Please,
这是地方新闻 我们编就行了
剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表