剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表
好 那就这样做吧
Okay. Let's do that.
你要点什么?
What'd you get?
我要点甜菜配菜了
I'm having a side of beets.
我要点…主厨Jerome Bennet了
I'm having Executive Chef Jerome Bennet.
要不我们还是看着点吧
Maybe we just look.
你是Richie Velch
You're Richie Velch.
不 不 我不是
No, no, I'm not.
是的 你就是
Yeah, you are.
你这张得意洋洋的嘴脸到哪我都能认出来
I'd recognize that smug-ass face of yours anywhere.
你毁了我的人生 你这个狗爹养的
You ruined my life, you son-of-a-bitch.
你现在开心了
I hope you're happy.
时好时坏吧
I have good days and bad days.
因为你我失去了一切
I lost everything because of you.
你知道你毁了多少人的生活吗?
Do you even know how many lives you destroyed?
我希望你去死
I hope you die.
我希望你缓慢而痛苦地死去 你这个可悲的垃圾
I hope you die a slow, painful death, you miserable bag of crap.
Carl会为你们服务
Carl will be your server.
好了 请让我解释一下
Okay, please let me explain.
你不解释也可以的 你知道的
You don't have to. You know,
有时候服务员就是会发出死亡威胁的
sometimes busboys make death threats.
这种事时有发生
It happens.
几年前 我在格兰-得利斯科尔做化学研究员
A few years ago, I was a research chemist for Gehrman-Driscoll.
你知道吧 就是那个制药公♥司♥?
You know, the pharmaceutical company?
总之 我们的声誉差不多完全是建立在一款药物——
Anyway, we pretty much built our entire reputation on this one medication--
Sombacil上的
Sombacil.
这是一种安♥眠♥药♥
It was a sleep aid.
但事实证明 它有一些非常严重的副作用
But turns out, it had some pretty serious side effects.
比如?
Like what?
嗯 死亡
Well, death.
还有口干和尿频
Also, dry mouth and frequent urination.
不过主要还是会死人这个问题
But really, the death thing was the issue.
总之 因为FDA不能证明是药物致人死亡的
Anyway, the deal was the FDA couldn't prove a causal link.
*美国食品药品监♥管♥局♥
但我…
But I...
我可以
I could.
所以我就举报了 把公♥司♥干倒闭了
So I kind of blew the whistle and brought down the whole company.
大概有1000人因此失去了工作 我想
About 1,000 people lost their jobs. I'm just
我们的服务生大概就是其中一员吧
guessing our busboy was one of them.
哦太好了 他在跟我们这桌的服务员说我
Oh, good. He's telling our waiter about me.
我的菜要被吐口水了
I'm gonna eat spit.
但你做了件好事
But you did a good thing.
不 这完全不值得
No, it wasn't worth it.
我失去了我的工作 而且我再也找不到工作了
I lost my job and I couldn't get another one,
因为
because
谁愿意雇一个告密者呢?
who wants to hire a whistle-blower?
所以我现在负责把有毒废物运输到新泽西的一个垃圾填埋场
So now I drive toxic waste to a landfill in New Jersey.
- 你在做这个? - 哦别担心
- That's what you do? - Oh, don't worry.
结束后他们会用水管把我冲一遍
They hose me down at the end of the day.
就像《丝克伍事件》里那样
It's like Silkwood.
噢 我没看过那个
Oh, I never saw that.
很好看的 你应该去租来看看
It's good. You should rent it.
你可能不这么觉得 但是
You might not think so, but
我觉得你是个英雄
I think you're a hero.
真的吗?
Really?
真的
I do.
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
- 约会怎么样? - 你还在这啊
- How'd it go? - You're still here.
嘿 要翻遍一个人的东西是需要一点时间的
Hey, it takes a while to go through somebody's stuff.
说吧!和Molly的约会怎么样?
Come on! How'd it go with Molly?
哦 嗯 她很好
Oh, yeah. She's great.
她真的很有趣
She's really funny.
也很聪明
So smart.
她哪里不好了?
What's wrong with her?
没有 她太棒了
Nothing. She's awesome.
但是…?
But...?
她的耳朵有点大
Her ears are a tad large.
哦天啊 她的耳朵?
Oh, my God. Her ears?
你没注意到吗?
You've never noticed this?
没有 能有多大?
No, how large are they?
巨大 奇大无比
They're huge. They're enormous.
她就像是两只耳朵中间正好长了个头
She's like two ears that happen to have head.
我要现在真的很唾弃你
I am so judging you right now.
我很抱歉!
I'm sorry!
而且 她都是披着头发的
Besides, she wears her hair down.
我知道 但她转头的时候
I know, but then she turns her head,
她的耳朵会甩出来
and one of them pops out
就这样“啪”的一声
like thwap!
所以 就这样了
So that's it.
你不会再和她约会了
You're not gonna go out with her again,
就因为你不能忽略她的耳朵?
because you can't see past her ears?
谁能啊!
You can't!
你这个狭隘的、肤浅的男人
You shallow, shallow man.
她可能是你的梦中情人呢
This could be the girl of your dreams
但你永远也不会知道了
and you'll never know
因为她没有你要求的迷你耳朵
because she doesn't meet your tiny-eared standards.
好吧 我会再和她出去的
Okay. I'll see her again.
- 不不不 - 不 不 你是对的
- No, no, no. - No, no, you're right.
也许我再和她相处一段时间 我就能克服她的…
Maybe if I spend more time with her, I'll be able to get past her--
你不会再和她出去了
You're not gonna go out with her again.
为什么?
Why?
因为你没法克服她的耳朵
Because you're not gonna see past them.
- 为什么不能? - 因为它们太大了!
- Why not? - Because they're huge!
简直就像面包盘一样!
They're freakin' bread plates!
所以你注意到了啊?
So you did notice them?
哦 谁会注意不到啊?
Oh, how could you not?
她看起来像在吹两个大号♥
She looks like a woman playing two tubas.
那你为什么还要帮我和她牵线?
Then why did you set me up with her?
因为我想也许你是个比我更好的人
Because I was hoping that maybe you were a better person than I am.
嗯 我不是
Well, I'm not.
看吧 这就是为什么我不给别人牵线
See, this is why I don't set people up.
因为我现在还得给她打电♥话♥ 还要给你编一个理由
Because now I have to call her and I have to make up an excuse
简直就是一团糟
and it's, like, this whole giant mess.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那你还认识别的人吗?
So you got anyone else?
那种这里小点 这里大点的?
Maybe someone smaller here, bigger here?
我就是说说
I'm just saying.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming over.
也许你应该先坐下来
Maybe you should sit down.
这听起来可不是什么好事
That sounds ominous.
我和招生人员聊过了
I spoke to the admissions people,
有一个坏消息
and I've got some bad news.
是什么?
What?
嗯 显然 他们见到了Oprah
Okay, apparently, when they met her,
但是发现她不是黑人
they couldn't help noticing that she's not black.
他们以为Oprah是黑人?
They thought Oprah was black?
我懂 太令人震惊了
I know. Shocking.
那有什么关系呢?
Why should that even matter?
嗯 他们想组建一个
Well, they're trying to create a more
更多样的学生群体
diverse student population.
我不知道你有没有注意到
I don't know if you noticed,
但我们招了很多白人学生
but we've got a lot of white kids.
有时候他们身上反射出耀眼的光会让我很难继续教学
Sometimes, it's hard to teach with the glare coming off my students.
那我们要怎么办?
So what are we gonna do?
没有什么我们能做的了
There's nothing to do.
已经没有可能了
It's just not gonna happen.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
她要多黑才行?
How black would she have to be?
我不明白这是什么意思
I don't know what to do with that.
Perry是南方人
剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表