剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表
这对我来说是一种全新的体验
This is a totally new experience for me.
和我真正喜欢的人交往
Going out with a guy I actually like.
嗯 你们看起来真的很般配
Well, you seem really good together.
你需要和这堵墙独处一下吗 还是…
You need a moment alone with that wall, or...
你知道有的人会说每个人都有自己的灵魂伴侣吧?
You know how people say that everyone has a soul mate?
是啊
Yeah.
我和Benjamin都讨厌这种人
Benjamin and I both hate those people.
嗯 那你们真是天生一对
Well, then it's meant to be.
可不是嘛
I know.
好了 一会儿见
Okay. I'll see you later.
但说真的 别再日我的墙了
Seriously though, stop humping my wall.
这些是什么?
What are these?
啥?
What?
你为什么会有这些我的照片?
Why do you have all these pictures of me?
什么?
What?
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean what?
这里有上百张我的照片
There are hundreds of pictures of me.
哦天啊 好吧 请不要崩溃
Oh, God, all right, please don't freak out.
是这样 几个月前我在街上遇到你
Look, a few months ago I saw you on the street,
我觉得你真的帅得离谱
and I thought that you were just impossibly hot.
- 然后你就开始跟踪我? - 不是
- So you started following me around? - No.
也不是总是跟着你
Not always.
我对你的日程熟悉以后 有时候我会在外面待着等你出来
As I got to know your schedule, sometimes I'd just hang out and wait for you.
所以这几乎像是你在跟着我了
So it was almost like you were following me.
这太让人不安了
This is so disturbing.
也可以说是受宠若惊?
Or flattering?
不 你背着我拍我的照片
No, you took pictures of me without me knowing it.
你还躲在草丛里
You hid behind bushes.
嘿 嘿 听着
Hey, hey, look,
我们可以吵谁做了什么吵一整天
we could go back and forth all day about who did what.
我要走了
I gotta get out of here.
等等 我们可以谈一谈吗?
Please wait. Can we just talk about this?
别这样啊!
Come on!
你想去追他吗?我可以带你一程
You wanna go after him? I'll give you a ride.
好消息是 我们一直在追踪的暴风雪
So the good news is that snowstorm we've been tracking
会完全擦过我们的区域
will miss us entirely.
在这个美丽的情人节
We can expect at the most
我们最多只会看到一场小的飘雪
a light dusting on this beautiful Valentine's Day.
电视上还是说不会下雪了
They're still saying it's not gonna snow.
那我大概是在“讽刺”里滑倒了吧
So I guess I just slipped and fell in the irony.
我今天能早一点走吗?
Can I leave a little early today?
当然可以 怎么了?
Yeah, sure. What's up?
你知道的 这是我和Lina的第一个情人节
You know, first Valentine's Day with Lina.
这件事还是挺重要的
It's kind of a big deal.
你情人节打算做什么?
What are you doing for Valentine's?
我妈要做炖肉 然后我们会一起看摔跤比赛
Mom's making a pot roast, and we're gonna watch wrestling.
嗯 我真希望能快点到明天
Yep, tomorrow can't come fast enough for me.
嘿 你们能把你们的一些东西清理一下吗?
Hey, can you guys get some of your stuff cleaned up?
那是室内设计师 我真的希望他能看到整个房♥间
That's the decorator, and I really want him to be able to see the room.
室内设计师啊?
Decorator, huh?
是的 我真的很兴奋
Yeah, I'm really excited.
他是我们市里最好的设计师
He's one of the best in the city.
外面真是个冰雪仙境啊!
It's a winter wonderland out there!
Perry 欢迎你
Perry, welcome.
你觉得这里怎么样?
What do you think?
好吧 第一印象:
Okay, first impressions:
这里很宽敞 我喜欢
I love the space.
我也喜欢这个灯光
I love the light.
我喜欢…
I love the-
小伙子们!
fellas!
我们结束了
It's over.
永别了 Benjamin
Bye, Benjamin.
- 他还没有打电♥话♥给你吗? - 没
- He still hasn't called? - Nope.
我以为我以前已经够恨情人节了
I thought I hated Valentine's Day before.
嗯 如果这能让你感觉好点的话 我男朋友在智利
Well, if it makes you feel any better, my boyfriend's in Chile.
所以我和你算是一条船上的
So I'm kind of in the same boat.
是吗?
Really?
你的男朋友会回来吗?
Is your boyfriend coming back?
会
Yeah.
他觉得你是个发了疯的跟踪狂吗?
Does he think you're a deranged stalker?
不
No.
那就从我的船上滚下去
Get the hell out of my boat.
他还是有可能打来的
He could still call.
他不会再打来了
He's not gonna call.
嗯 那你就打给他吧
Well, then maybe call him.
至少你尽力了
At least you'd be doing something.
放手一搏吧
Go down swinging.
放手一搏?
Go down swinging?
已经结束了 我已经放手了
It's over. I'm already down.
人们都跑出来看我放手以后摔下来发出的巨响是怎么回事了
People ran out of their houses to see what the giant thud was.
好了 如果你有百分之一的可能可以挽回这一切呢?
Come on, what if there's a one percent chance that you could save this?
好吧 行了 我会打电♥话♥的
Okay, fine. I'll call.
但不会当着你们两个废柴的面
But not in front of you losers.
真是很难不支持她呢
It's hard not to root for her.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
听我说 对于那些照片
Listen, I'm sorry
我很抱歉
about the pictures.
你完全有权利觉得害怕
You have every right to be freaked out.
但如果你不知怎么的就是想再和我说话的话
And if by some chance you ever want to talk to me again,
我拿着手♥机♥呢 但是
then I'm on my cell, but
如果你不想的话 我也完全理解
I totally understand if you don't.
但是 嗯
But, um,
我只是想说
I just wanted to say that
过去的三个星期
the last three weeks
真的很美好
have been awesome,
那 呃
so, uh,
嗯
yeah.
就这样吧
That's it.
继续摇滚
Rock on.
我不敢相信我刚刚居然说了“继续摇滚”
I can't believe I just said rock on.
真是太不合时宜了 好吧
That was unfortunate. Okay.
拜
Bye.
怎么样?
How'd it go?
我不知道 但我打了
I don't know. I did it.
嗷 做得好
Aw, good for you.
嗯…
Yeah...
继续摇滚吧
Rock on.
据最新消息 接下来的六小时内
And we're now being told it could be a record
可能会有创下纪录的两英尺厚的积雪
two feet of snow over the next six hours.
请司机们不要上路
Motorists are cautioned to stay off the roads
因为现在的道路情况非常危险
due to treacherous driving conditions.
我不敢相信你居然被困在大西洋城了
I can't believe you're stuck in Atlanta.
我知道 亲爱的 我也想你
I know, sweetie. I miss you too.
宝贝 电视上说我们不能开车上路了
Honey, they're saying we absolutely have to stay off the roads.
哦宝贝 我也很难过
Oh, baby, it's killing me too.
妈 你可以自己看摔跤比赛的!
Ma, you can watch wrestling alone!
我想只能我们一起玩了
So I guess we'll just hang out.
嗯 那我们要把这段时间充分利用起来!
Well, I say we make the most of it!
呃 这是什么意思?
Uh, what does that mean?
我很抱歉 但只是我们不能和我们的爱人在一起
I'm sorry, but just because we can't be with our honeys,
不代表今天就不是情人节了
doesn't mean it's not Valentine's Day.
这可是我的节日
This is my holiday.
嗯 这个和感恩节
Well, this and Thanksgiving.
还有圣诞节
And Christmas.
还有奥斯卡颁奖礼
And the Academy Awards.
你想做什么?
What do you wanna do?
嘿 当生活给你柠檬 就用它来做意式柠檬鸡!
Hey, when life hands you lemons, make chicken picatta!
但这是情人节 我们怎么能不在一起过呢?
But it's Valentine's Day. How can we not be together?
我不想你开车回来 没关系的
I don't want you driving. It's fine.
这只是愚蠢的、没有任何意义的一天
It's just a silly, meaningless day.
剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表