剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表
哦 呃
Oh, well,
可能它们现在还只是哈密瓜 但是
they may be cantaloupes now, but, um,
很快它们就会变成来埃利斯岛的移♥民♥了
soon they're gonna be immigrants coming in to Ellis Island.
对啊
Yes,
它们来到这个国家 除了背上的果皮外一无所有
they came to this country with nothing but the rinds on their backs.
所以 会有自♥由♥女神像吗?
So, is there a Statue of Liberty?
有的 这真的很酷 你想看看吗?
Yeah, it's really cool, um, you wanna see?
好啊
Okay.
我快做完了 顶部…
It's almost finished, the top--
好的 好的 我们进去说吧
Yeah, yeah, let's just talk about it in here.
嘿
Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
噢 你太美了
Aw, you look amazing.
哦 我做了头发 还加固了我所有的轮子
Oh, I did my hair, and Armor All'd my tires.
嘿 红毛
Hey there, Red.
嘿 结婚纪念日快乐
Hey! Happy Anniversary.
谢谢 这是你的女朋友?
Thanks. This your lady?
哦 是的 Yonk 这是Lina
Oh, yeah, Yonk, this is Lina.
Lina 这是Yonk
Lina, Yonk.
恭喜
Congratulations.
但是 我得纠正你 她不是我的女朋友
Although, I should point out, she is not my lady.
虽然我非常希望她是
I would love for nothing more,
但她还在决定我们能不能复合…
but she's in the process of deciding whether we are back--
除非你现在已经决定好了?
unless a decision has been made?
还没有吗?
No?
还没有!
No!
好极了
Which is great.
我很抱歉 但我实在是听不进去这么多字
I'm sorry, that's just more words than I care to take in.
享受派对吧
Enjoy the party.
嘿
Hey, you.
哇哦
Wow.
对于一个已婚妇女来说 你看着还是很火♥辣♥啊
For an old married lady, you look pretty smokin'.
嗯 你打扮得也不错啊
Well, you clean up pretty nice yourself.
所以 呃 你现在好一点了吗?
So, uh, you doing any better?
嗯 还行吧
Yeah, I'm hanging in there.
我一直和自己说 还有很多可怜的女人可能
I keep telling myself there's a lot of poor women out there
永远也不会得到一个可以在上面摩擦自己的周年礼物呢
who'll never get an anniversary present that they can rub their business on.
新的日历已经发♥售♥了
Well, the new calendars are out.
这里有些很受欢迎的本地文创
And there are some local favorites that should
真的应该出现在你的圣诞袜里
definitely find their way into your Christmas stockings.
Ethan 是我 你在吗?快接电♥话♥
Ethan, it's me, are you there? Pick up.
我真的很无聊
I'm really bored.
比如费城动物园这个月历
The Philadelphia Zoo
每个月都有一只企鹅宝宝的图片
has 12 months of baby penguins.
这只的名字是Bosco
This one's named Bosco.
他看起来有点迷茫
He looks a little lost.
企鹅确实很可爱 但如果你要烤一只的话 我也会吃的
Penguins are cute and all, but if you cooked one, I'd eat it.
但我个人最喜欢的还是由当地艺术家Palmer Wyland制♥作♥的
But my personal favorite is this one by local artist Palmer Wyland,
她称自己为“果影师”
who calls herself a fruitographer.
哦我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
现在Wyland女士也来到了我的身边
And I have Ms. Wyland here with me now
她将和我们聊聊她的日历
to tell us about her calendar.
你到底在哪里?我不应该一个人看这个的!
Where the hell are you? I should not be alone with this!
嗯 七月的封面 我拍摄了油桃签署独♥立♥宣言的场景
Well, for July, I have nectarines signing the Declaration of Independence.
六月的封面 我拍摄了绿葡萄和紫葡萄结婚
And in June, I have a green grape marrying a purple grape.
我想引发人们的思考
I try and make people think.
嘿 你看到Lina了吗?
Hey, have you seen Lina?
恐怕没有
'Fraid not.
卫生间我找过了 她也不在厨房♥
I checked the bathroom, she's not in the kitchen.
老兄 你现在比平时还要苍白
Man, you're whiter than usual.
你和那个妞之间发生什么了?
What's going on between you and that gal?
哦 说来话长
Oh, it's a long story.
而且我知道你有多不喜欢很长的故事
And I know how you feel about a lot of words.
没关系的 你可以跟我说
It's all right, you can tell me.
好吧 我们的关系现在有点岌岌可危
Yeah, I'm kinda on shaky ground.
我之前没告诉她我结婚了
I lied to her about being married,
伤了她的心
broke her heart,
倒车把她撞倒了
backed over her with my car.
我把淋病传染给我的第一任妻子了
I gave my first wife the clap.
你为什么要跟我说这个?
Why are you telling me this?
嗯 我以为我们就是在互相分享呢
Well, I thought we were sharing.
不能老是说你的事儿啊 你知道吧
Can't always be about you, you know.
哇哦 你在这儿
Whoa, there you are.
结婚纪念日快乐
Happy Anniversary.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
那是什么?
What's that?
我丈夫给我的礼物
It's a gift from my husband.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe this?
这太漂亮了
It's beautiful.
不 我不喜欢这个
No, I don't like it.
哦 太好了
Oh, good.
而且这还是一周年结婚纪念日的礼物
And for our first anniversary.
你有没有觉得 有时候
Do you ever feel like sometimes
Richie好像根本就不了解你?
Richie just doesn't get who you are?
没有
No.
我… 我觉得他比我遇见过的任何人都要了解我
I-I think he gets me more than anyone I've ever met.
是吗?
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
我是说 以前和其他那些人在一起的时候
I mean, with all the other guys I've been with,
我要花很多时间来解释我自己
I spent most of my time trying to explain myself.
但是和他在一起的时候我就不用
But with him I don't need to.
有时候他甚至会向我解释我自己
Sometimes he even explains me to me.
你真的很幸运
You're very lucky.
是啊 确实
Yeah, I am.
哦 嘿!
Oh, hey!
怎么了?
'Sup?
呃 Nicole在给我展示她的新钢管
Uh, Nicole was just showing me her new pole.
哦 哦!
Oh. Oh!
在等消防员吗?
Expecting firemen?
这是脱衣舞钢管
It's a stripper pole.
是我丈夫送我的礼物
It's a gift from my husband.
这总比他给他第一任老婆的要好
It's better than what he gave his first wife.
你还好吗?
You okay?
哦 是的 我很好
Oh, yeah, I'm fine.
只是 我…
It's just, I, um,
我发现你不在的时候 我有一点点慌了
when I noticed you were gone, I got a teensy bit panicky.
为什么?
Why?
我…
I-
我以为你决定好怎么处理我们的关系了 而且
I thought that you maybe made your decision about us, and
不是什么好结果
it wasn't good.
其实 我想我已经决定好了
Actually, I think I did make a decision.
哦…
Oh...
那你决定怎么做?
and what did you decide?
我不确定我能完全原谅你所做的事
I'm not sure I can ever completely forgive you for what you did.
但我知道如果我不给我们的感情第二次机会的话
But I know I'd never forgive myself
我永远也无法原谅自己
if I don't give us a second chance.
真的吗?
Really?
噢 感觉好点了吗?
Aww, feeling better?
哦 当然 好多了!
Oh, yes, I am!
哇哦 再做一次
Wow. Do that again.
什么?
What?
就是绕着杆子那个动作
That little move there with the pole.
再做一次
Do it again.
为什么?
Why?
拜托 给我表演一下嘛
Come on, give me a show.
嗯 那你就等着吧
Yeah, that's gonna happen.
别想了!不行!
Forget it! No!
不行…
No...
拜托嘛!看在我为你做的事的份上?
Come on! After everything I've done?
我都重新接受你了?
Taken you back?
剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表