剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表
她就是…
She just--
她快把我逼疯了
she drives me crazy.
我知道她是我妈 我应该对她感恩
I know that she's my mother and I should appreciate her,
她总有一天会死的 但是
and she's gonna be dead someday, but...
哦 如果我能知道她什么时候死就好了
Oh, it would just be so much easier if I knew when.
你在打游戏吗?
You playing video games?
没
No.
你现在就是打游戏的时候的声音
You totally have video game voice.
嘿 我可以一边听一边用球棒暴打皮条客
Hey, I can listen and hit a pimp with a bat at the same time.
吃我一棍!
Eat wood, bitch!
请进
Come in.
嘿 你来了
Hey, you're here.
我的彩排提前结束了
My rehearsal ended early.
我要挂了
I should go.
好的 帮我跟Benjamin问好
All right, tell Benjamin hi.
好
Okay.
改天见
Later.
拜
Bye.
Ethan向你问好
Ethan says hi.
哦 我喜欢Ethan
Oh, I like Ethan.
只是有时候很难相信他是个医生
It's sometimes hard to believe he's a doctor.
为什么?
Why?
啊 这不公平!我都按暂停了!
Ah, no fair! I paused it!
嘿 你准备好要走了吗?
Hey, you ready to go?
等一下
One sec.
电影还有20分钟就开始了
Movie starts in 20 minutes.
嘘嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
你想喝点什么吗?
Want something to drink?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
这是Kat和Benjamin
Kat and Benjamin.
她以为她挂电♥话♥了 但她没有
She thinks she hung up, but she didn't.
昨晚的晚餐…挺有意思的
So, dinner last night-- that was pretty fun.
他们昨天晚上和我一起吃的晚餐!
They had dinner with me last night!
我尤其喜欢我们在女士洗手间的那段时间
I particularly enjoyed our time in the ladies' room.
你觉得Ethan知道吗?
Do you think Ethan knew?
我觉得Ethan不知道
I'm gonna say Ethan did not know.
你和人亲热的时候待的最奇怪的地方是哪里?
Where's the weirdest place you've ever done it?
哦 我们不会去看电影了 对吧?
Oh, we're not going to the movies, are we?
对!
No!
好了 是时候往这里装一些插座了
Okay, time to install some outlets in this mother.
你知道钻孔机在哪的
You know the drill.
* 此处也有“你知道该怎么做”的意思
是的 我知道
Yes, I do.
呃 那就去帮我把钻孔机拿过来啊
So, uh, go get me the drill.
哦 我以为你是说…好的
Oh, I thought you meant-- okay.
嘿 各位 看看谁来了
Hey, guys. Look who's here!
天啊!
Holy crap!
Melanie Deacon!
Melanie Deacon!
Carmello 来抱一个!
Carmello, get over here!
- 你好呀! - 嗨!
- Hey, girl! - Hi!
Kevin怎么样?他最近在干什么?
How's--how's Kevin? What's he doing these days?
嗯 Kevin在干♥他♥那又老又肥的荡♥妇♥助手
Um, Kevin's doing his big, old, whore-face assistant.
也许你应该先问“你最近怎么样?”
Maybe you should have started with, "How are you?"
没关系 我离婚的时候狠狠地教训了他
It's okay--I kicked his ass in the divorce and
然后搬回了这里
moved back here
这样我妈就可以告诉我
so my mom could tell me all the reasons
她早就预见到我们会离婚的各种理由了
she saw it coming.
她经常这么说吗?
She do it a lot?
简直就像是《土拨鼠之日》一样
It's freaking Groundhog Day.
*经典电影《土拨鼠之日》讲述主角被困在同一天里一直重复
嘿 Melanie 我…
Hey, Melanie, I--
我是Richie Velch 你可能不记得我了
Richie Velch. You probably don't remember me.
我们九年级的时候一起上过生物课
We had bio together in ninth grade.
我的储物柜在你的储物柜往下数第四格
My locker was three down from yours.
哦 我记得有一个夏天你好像
Oh, and I think one summer you might have
到我工作的睿侠电器店里
come into the Radio Shack where I worked
买♥♥了一个6伏的电源适配器
and bought a 6-volt AC adapter.
或者别的什么
Or something.
哦 当然
Oh, sure.
她记得我
She remembers.
看来那天在店里还有摩擦出了一些别的火花呢
Guess there was a little extra electricity in the old Radio Shack that day.
那 你想看什么?
So, what do you want to watch?
我也不知道 好像没什么好看的
I don't know. There's nothing good on.
他们要把周五晚上的时间浪费在换频道上?
They're spending their Friday night channel surfing?
两个废柴!
Losers!
哦 就看这个吧
Oh, leave this channel.
我喜欢她
I like her.
嗯 她在和Clint Eastwood一起的那个拳击电影里演得很好
Yeah, she was good in that boxing movie with Clint Eastwood.
*《百万美元宝贝》
她叫什么来着?
What's her name again?
Hilary Swank
Hilary Swank.
呃…Kate什么的?
Uh...Kate something?
或者Hilary什么的
Or Hilary something.
Kate 嗯 Kate 嗯… 我想不起来了
Kate, um, Kate, um... I can't think of it.
但我知道她是英国人
But I know she's British.
不 她不是
No, she's not.
真的吗?哇哦 我完全不知道呢
Really? Wow, I had no idea.
她的美国口音实在是太棒了
Her American accent's so good.
因为她就是美国人!
Because she's American!
Hilary Swank?
Hilary Swank?
谢谢!
Thank you!
不 不是这个名字
No, that's not it.
不过她也是英国人
But she's British too.
我要自杀了
I may kill myself.
你知道 我还从来没听你拉过小提琴呢
You know, I've never heard you play the violin.
等等…我们第一次约会的时候
Wait--on our first date,
你说我在音乐会上的表演棒极了
you said I was amazing in concert.
嗯 我当时是想爬上你的床嘛
Yeah, I was just trying to get into your pants.
她可真是矜持哈
She's a class act.
来吧!放出你的小提琴
So come on! Bust out that fiddle.
我想听嘛
I wanna hear.
好吧 来点莫扎特怎么样?
Okay. How about a little Mozart?
哇!
Wow!
我懂
I know.
- 我要去上厕所了 - 我也是
- I'm gonna pee. - Me too.
嗯 我要走了
Well, I'm taking off.
见到你真的很高兴
It was really great seeing you.
啊 是Lina
Ah, it's Lina.
她是我女朋友
My girlfriend.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
什么?我的声音就是这样啊
What? That is my real voice.
嗯 他一点也没变 是吧?
Yeah. He hasn't changed a bit, has he?
其实…
Actually...
我完全不记得他了
I don't remember him at all.
好吧
Okay.
想象一下他被塞在储物柜里 头上还套着他的内♥裤♥
Picture him stuffed in a locker with his underwear pulled over his head.
哦!他是那个人啊!
He's that guy! Sure!
嘿 嗯 听我说 Duncan
Hey, um, listen, Duncan,
我在想…
I was wondering...
你现在有交往对象吗?
are you seeing anyone?
呃 没有
Uh, no.
嗯 那也许我们可以一起出去喝一杯什么的
Well, maybe we could get a drink or something.
哇哦
Wow.
这是我离婚以后第一次约人诶
First time I've done that since the divorce.
- 我做得怎么样? - 很不错
- How'd I do? - Solid work.
你知道的 我很乐意 但是是这样…
You know, I'd love to, but here's the thing--
这对Nicole来说可能有点怪
it might be kind of weird for Nicole.
真的吗?都过去十年了诶
Really? After ten years?
是的 你知道 呃…就那些往事嘛
Yeah, you know. Uh...history.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
嗯 如果你想去的话 就问问她然后告诉我结果吧
Well, if you're up for it, ask her and let me know.
- 我会的 - 好的
剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表