剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你在做什么?
Whatcha doing?
噢 我妈把我们以前的圣诞装饰寄过来了
Oh, my mom sent me all our old Christmas stuff.
所以我想我应该在新年到来之前把这个解开
So I figure I should have it untangled by New Year's.
你…
You, uh,
你需要搭把手吗?
you want a hand?
嗯 好啊
Yeah, sure.
- 要不还是我来吧 - 呃 也行
- Or I could just do it. - Egh, good enough.
所以 嗯 Richie还没来吗?
So, um, Richie's not here yet?
没有 我希望他没事
No, I hope he's okay.
他没有跟你说什么吗?
You haven't heard from him?
没有 一般这时候他应该已经到了
No. He's usually here by now.
你为什么不直接把这些丢了然后买♥♥些新的呢?
Why don't you just toss those and buy some new ones?
这些是有特殊意义的
They have sentimental value.
一堆垃圾!
Piece of crap!
喂
Hello.
嘿 兄弟 你在哪儿呢?
Hey, man. Where are you?
我… 我也不知道 我一整晚都在开车
I-I don't know. I've just been driving all night.
你还好吗?我和Nicole很担心你
You okay? Nicole and I were worried.
我… 我不太好
I'm, uh, I'm not so great.
你和你老婆的事怎么样了?
How'd it go with the wife?
嗯 我… 我离开她了
Well, I-I left her.
嗯 好 你做到了 好小子
Yeah, okay, you did it. Atta boy.
但是现在Lina再也不想见到我了
Except now Lina never wants to see me again.
哦 天啊 我很抱歉
Aw, God, I'm sorry.
嗯 这一切是挺糟糕的
Yeah, it's all pretty terrible.
真的不能更… 哦天啊
It really couldn't get any-- Oh, God.
- 怎么了? - 车里有只蜜蜂
- What? - There's a bee in the car.
什么?
What?
车里有只蜜蜂
There is a bee in the car.
离我远点
Get away from me.
听我说 把车窗摇下来就好了
Listen to me, just roll the window down.
它卡住了
It's stuck.
车里有只蜜蜂 窗户还卡住了
There is a bee in the car, and the window is stuck.
这简直是疯了
This is madness.
好吧 你…你… 你得冷静 好吗?
Okay, you--you-- you gotta relax, okay?
只是车里有只蜜蜂而已
It's just a bee in the car.
有蜜蜂在车里?那我会死的
There's a bee in the car? I would die.
听着 会没事的
Listen, it's gonna be okay.
你把电♥话♥挂了 然后把另一边的车窗摇下来就好了
Just hang up the phone, and roll down the other window.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
不!
No!
我们刚刚收到消息 在费城南部
We've just gotten word that a car has
一辆小汽车撞进了一家便利店
crashed into a convenience store in South Philadelphia.
目前显示无人伤亡
It appears that no one was hurt,
但是司机被困在了汽车里
but apparently the driver's trapped inside the vehicle.
我们将继续为您带来后续跟踪报道
We'll bring you more as this story develops.
接下来是 你的狗狗没有告诉你的几件事
Up next, what your dog's not telling you.
好吧
Okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
现在才弹出来?搞笑吗!
Seriously! Now?
先生 我们需要把这根横梁移开
Sir, we just need to remove this beam,
然后就可以把你从这辆车里救出来了
and we can free you from the vehicle.
嗯 不用了
Um, that's okay.
什么?
What?
嗯 如果你没意见的话 我想就待在这里
Yeah, if it's all right with you, I'd just like to stay here.
你想待在车里?
You want to stay in the car?
对!
Yeah!
是这样 最近我生活里的糟心事一件接一件
You see, lately my life has been one horrible thing after another.
我知道接下来无论我做什么都只会让情况变得更糟
And I know whatever I do next is only going to make it worse.
所以…
So...
我要什么都不做
I'm just not going to do anything.
但是 请告诉大家 救援很给力!
But, please, tell everyone great rescue!
先生
Sir,
你必须离开这辆车
you will need to get out of that car.
你说得对
Right.
但我就不
Except I'm not doing that.
呃 我想我们这里遇到麻烦了
Uh, I think we have a situation here.
你怎么没死啊?
How did you not die?
如果你和我们一样关心这件事的进展
If you've been tracking this story with us,
大约45分钟前 一名男性驾驶车辆冲进了一家便利店的前门
about 45 minutes ago, a man crashed his car through the front of a convenience store.
但现在似乎有了新的进展
But there seems to be a new development.
我们将与现场记者Holly Ellenbogen进行连线
We go to Holly Ellenbogen who is live at the scene.
Joel 这真是个谜团
Joel, it's really a puzzler.
救援队已经解救了车辆
Rescue crews have freed the vehicle,
但车里的男人拒绝离开
but the man inside is refusing to leave.
警方现在不敢离车辆太近
Authorities are afraid to get too close to the car.
目前尚不明确该男性是否持有武器
They don't know if the man is armed,
但他确实展现出了一些非常奇怪的行为
but he is certainly exhibiting some very erratic behavior.
- 嘿! - 嘿!
- Hey! - Hey!
- 准备好了吗? - 是的
- Ready to go? - Yeah.
呃 稍微等我一下 我马上来
Uh, just give me a sec. I'll be right with you.
房♥子不错啊
Nice place.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
哦 这是你兄弟吗?
Oh, is that your brother?
哦不 那是
Oh, no, that's,
呃 是我的“伙伴”Aaron
uh, my partner Aaron.
哦 我以为你是老师呢
Oh, I thought you were a teacher.
那你… 你是做什么生意的?
What, uh, what business are you in?
哦不 不是那种生意伙伴
Oh, no, not that kind of partner.
我的“伙伴”
My partner.
相伴一生的那种“伙伴”
My partner, partner.
嗯…
Um...
哦!
Oh!
哦!我懂了
Oh! Okay.
- 你之前不知道吗? - 呃 不知道
- You didn't know? - Uh, no.
但这太棒了
But that's fantastic.
呃 我是说 不是那种太棒了
Well, I mean, it's not fantastic,
就是 我能接受
it's, uh, fine.
你知道的 这很常见
You know, it's regular.
你还好吗?
You okay there?
嗯 挺好的
Yeah, totally.
- 所以Aaron是… - 也是同性恋
- So Aaron is-- - Also gay.
哦 我想也是
Well, I assume.
不然的话 这就是很糟糕的关系了
Otherwise, that is one bad relationship.
嘿 你在那做什么呢?
Hey, what are you doing there?
哦 这不是我说的
Oh, that's not me asking.
这是我想象中他会说的 如果只有你是…
That's me imagining what he might say if just you were--
哦 拜托停下吧
Oh, please stop.
我觉得我停不下来了
I don't think I can.
好了 各位 请保持冷静
All right, people, let's stay calm.
让他们后退 兄弟们
Push 'em back, guys.
各位 你们知道规定的 站到警戒线后面去
Folks, you know the drill, stay behind the yellow tape.
我们有查到更多信息吗?
Do we have any more information?
没有 我们查了一下车辆信息
No, we ran the tags on the vehicle.
这辆车是登记在Richard Velch名下的
It's registered to a Richard Velch,
我们目前掌握的就这么多
that's all we know so far.
等等
Hang on.
喂?
Hello?
嘿 我们小学的时候是不是有个同学叫Richie Velch?
Hey, didn't we go to elementary school with a Richie Velch?
好像吧 我们有个同学叫Richie Velch吗?
Maybe. Did we go to school with Richie Velch?
Richie?有啊 怎么了?
Richie? Yeah. Why?
呃 Holly Ellenbogen想知道
Uh, Holly Ellenbogen wants to know.
嗨 Holly
Hi, Holly.
那是谁?
Who's that?
Ethan Haas 我们要一起去打壁球
Ethan Haas, we're playing racquetball.
那个来参加Oprah的生日派对
The guy who came to Oprah's birthday
还冒充别人的人吗?
and pretended to be someone else?
呃 我可不喜欢他
Ugh, I don't like him.
Holly向你问好
Holly sends kisses.
剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表