剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表
嘿 两位!
Hey, guys!
哦 是披萨!
Oh, pizza!
是啊 这是维拉诺瓦那家新开的店做的
Yeah, it's from that new place in Villanova.
他们的披萨边有加倍芝士
They got extra cheese in the crust.
哦 那太好了
Oh, that's great.
你可以把这玩意儿从这里丢出去吗?
Could you get it the hell out of here?!
怎么了?
What's happening?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是 我和Yonk最近在严格控制饮食
It's just Yonk and I are on this really strict diet.
他的胆固醇指数已经快400了
His cholesterol is up to almost 400.
那很高吗?
Is that high?
两个人的话就不高
Not for a couple.
总之 我想表示支持
Anyway, I'm trying to be supportive.
所以过去两周里
So for the last two weeks,
我们俩谁也没吃过一点肉或者油炸食品…
neither of us have had any meat or fried foods...
或者芝士…
or cheese...
或者帕拉米香肠和披萨边
or pepperoni or crust.
那感觉怎么样?
How's that going?
真的太棒了!
Really great!
- 是吗? - 哦 是的
- Yeah? - Oh, yeah.
我现在在吃各种健康食品
I'm eating all kinds of healthy goodies.
你知道的 南瓜籽啊
You know, pumpkin seeds,
年糕啊
and rice cakes.
如果我想吃薯条了 我就拿一根胡萝卜来啃
If I have a craving for a french fry I can just reach for a carrot stick.
这有点像是健康的薯条 只是吃起来会让人生气
It's like a healthy french fry that makes you mad.
嗯 反正这个披萨我们也快吃好了
Well, we're done with the pizza anyway.
哦 太好了
Oh, great.
还有 如果你们要把剩的披萨扔掉
Also, if you're gonna throw the rest of it out,
呃 你们把它丢进垃圾桶的时候
uh, when you put it in the garbage
能不能确保让披萨碰到其他的垃圾?
can you make sure that it touches other garbage?
啥?
What?
嗯 是的
Well, yeah.
因为如果我今晚躺在床上
'Cause if I'm lying in bed tonight,
知道垃圾桶里还有披萨 只是盒子被弄脏了
and I know that there's pizza in the garbage that's only touched the box,
那我就会去把这该死的东西吃了!
I'm gonna eat that son of a bitch!
这些都是Benjamin Chow的照片吗?
These are all pictures of Benjamin Chow?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
她跟踪了他好几个月
She followed him around for months,
藏在草丛里 躲在邮箱等等后面
hiding in bushes, behind mail boxes, etc.
噢!“等等”是还有什么?
Ooh! What's etcetera?
- 不是 是“邮箱等等” - 哦!
- No, "Mail Boxes Etc. " - Oh!
*Mail Boxes Etc(MBE)是一家物流公♥司♥,这里可能是躲在MBE的送货车后面吧
但你现在和他在一起了
And now you're dating him.
是的!
Yes, I am!
哇 你的经历对世界各地的跟踪狂来说都是一种鼓舞啊
Wow, you're an inspiration to stalkers everywhere.
你得到了你的跟踪对象
You got your guy,
而且你甚至不用在你家底下挖一个小房♥间
and you didn't even have to dig a little room under your house.
我猜你还没有给他看过这些照片吧
So I assume you haven't shown him these.
老兄 我是变♥态♥ 又不是傻
Dude, I'm creepy. I'm not stupid.
- 嘿! - 嘿
- Hey! - Hey.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我们可以借用一下你的咖啡机吗?
Can we borrow your coffee maker?
好
Okay.
你不想知道为什么吗?
Don't you wanna know why?
嗯 我相信肯定是个扣人心弦的故事
Well, I'm sure it's a gripping tale.
我们要举办我们的第一次晚餐聚会了!
We're throwing our first dinner party together!
她可兴奋了
She's very excited.
我真的很兴奋
I'm very excited.
时间是周五晚上
It's Friday night,
会有我们俩和Duncan
and it's gonna be the two of us and Duncan,
你和Benjamin、Nicole
you and Benjamin, Nicole,
还有你和Palmer
and you and Palmer.
还有你…
And you...
- Kyle - Kyle!
- Kyle. - Kyle!
嗨
Hi.
嘿 车道上停的法拉利是谁的?
Hey, whose Ferrari's in the driveway?
哦 那是 呃 Jerry Rice的
Oh, it's, uh, Jerry Rice's.
他和Yonk在准备他们要参加的一个慈善活动上的演讲
He and Yonk are working on some speech for a charity thing they're doing.
等等 Jerry Rice在这儿?
Hold on. Jerry Rice is here?
是啊
Yeah.
也就是说 你和我现在…
So, like, you and I are under the same roof...
和Jerry Rice在同一个屋檐下?
as Jerry Rice?
是的
Yes.
也就是说 如果这里塌了 那
So, like, if this place fell down on us, then
我会和Jerry Rice…
I would be trapped under the same rubble...
困在同一个碎石堆里?
as Jerry Rice?
是的 但他们大概会先救他
Yeah, but they'd probably rescue him first.
我也希望
I would want them to.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Let's get outta here.
哦 Jerry 这是我的朋友Dunc
Oh, Jerry. This is my friend Dunc.
你好吗?
How's it going?
哇哦 能遇到你真是太酷了
Wow, it is awesome to meet you man.
我是…哦天啊
I am the- Oh, man.
抱歉 是我妈打来的
Sorry. It's my mom.
她不会相信我现在在和谁说话的
She's not gonna believe who I'm talking to.
妈?猜猜我和谁在一起
Ma? Guess who I'm with.
你可以打个招呼就好了
If you could just say hi.
你好吗?
How you doing?
猜猜那是谁
Guess who that was.
不是
No.
不是
No.
不是 你为什么要猜死人啊?
No, why are you guessing dead people?
直接告诉她你是谁吧
Just tell her who you are.
我是Jerry Rice
I'm Jerry Rice.
不 这不是提示
No, that's not a hint.
她还在猜呢
She's still guessing.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
甜心 我们要走了
Sugar, we're outta here.
好好享受你的晚餐聚会吧
You have fun at your little dinner party.
好的 我也希望你玩得开心 但是要记得
Okay, and I want you to have fun too, but remember:
健康饮食
healthy choices.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
我们可是要去牛排馆诶
I mean, we're going to a steakhouse.
我打台球赢了Jerry 他要请我吃牛排
I beat Jerry at pool. He has to buy me a steak.
嗯 我相信他肯定不介意请你吃点好的三文鱼
Well, I'm sure he wouldn't mind buying you a nice piece of salmon.
我很乐意请这位女士吃三文鱼
I'll be happy to buy the little lady a salmon.
天啊 我要被他嘲笑个没完了
Man, I'm never gonna hear the end of it.
不 才不是这样的
No, that's not true.
Jerry 拜托
Jerry, please.
这事关我丈夫的健康
This is about my husband's health.
- 我很抱歉 - 谢谢
- I'm sorry. - Thank you.
好了 你记得 这顿是我请客
Now, remember, this one is on me.
所以你不用带你的女士手提包了
So you don't have to bring your purse.
- 嘿! - 嘿
- Hey! - Hey.
我带回来两袋冰块和两个麻木的乳♥头♥
I got two bags of ice and two numb nipples.
哦!
Oh!
你想尝尝这个鸡肉吗?
You wanna taste the chicken?
这不是鱼肉吗?
It's not fish?
不 是鸡肉
Nope, chicken.
啊
Ah.
里面有鱼肉吗?
Is there fish in it?
没有没有 那只是香料而已
No, no, no, no. That's just the spices.
这很有异域风味的 我做的是摩洛哥鸡肉
It's exotic. It's Moroccan chicken.
啊!
Ahh!
是的 我甚至去一个专门的杂货店买♥♥了所有的材料
Yeah, and I even went to this special grocery store to get all the stuff for it.
来吧 尝一尝
Come on. Taste it.
好吧
Okay.
香气扑鼻啊
It's pungent.
好吃吗?
Is it good?
“好吃”都不足以形容这道菜了 别说“好吃”了
Good doesn't even describe it. Forget good.
真的吗?
剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表