剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表
嘿 我来了
Hey, I'm here.
嘿
Hey.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我们的时间不多 Rich正在把车上的东西拿下来
We only got a second. Rich is unloading the truck.
我昨天整晚没睡
I didn't sleep at all last night.
我懂 我也是
I know. Me neither.
我们还是要这么做 对吧?
We're still doing this, right?
是的 我们真的要这么做了
Yeah, we really are.
我不敢相信我们真的要在一起了
I can't believe we're actually gonna be together.
我开心爆了
I am so freakin' happy.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me too.
只是…
Just-
我很害怕要跟Yonk说这件事
I'm dreading having to tell Yonk.
他什么时候回来?
When does he come home?
今晚
Tonight.
你知道你要怎么说了吗?
You know what you're gonna say?
我要告诉他真♥相♥
I've gotta tell him the truth.
告诉他我现在并不快乐 我很在乎他但是…
That I'm not happy. That I care about him but...
我爱的是你
I love you.
哇哦
Wow.
你必须要提到我吗?
Do you have to mention me?
什么?
What?
你知道的 就是“爱的是我”那部分
You know, like, the "me" part.
也许他不需要知道这件事
Maybe he doesn't need to know that.
你算是主要原因啊
You're kind of a key component.
我知道 但他也是我的朋友
I know, but he's also my friend.
没有什么办法能把这件事轻描淡写一点吗?
There's no way to downplay it?
也许我可以不是唯一的原因 我只是
Maybe I'm not the reason. I'm just
原因之一
in the mix.
听着 你得面对现实
Look, you're gonna have to face the fact
你和他的关系可能没法继续下去了
that it may not work out between you and him.
我只是…我不知道
I just- I don't know.
我觉得很难过
I just- I feel really bad.
我也是啊
I do too.
我和Yonk下星期本来要去看76人队的比赛的
Yonk and I are supposed to go to the Sixers game next week.
你想让我晚些再告诉他吗?
You want me to hold off?
不 不
No, no.
再说了 他们也只是和黄蜂队打比赛而已
Besides, they're only playing the Hornets.
如果对面是湖人队呢?
What if it was the Lakers?
没必要这样吧?
Why do that?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 Rich 要不你先去把地毯卷起来
Hey, Rich, why don't you finish tying up that rug
然后把它靠在墙上吧?
and put it up against the wall?
好 你确定你不需要我帮你站在这里聊天吗?
Right, you sure you don't need help with the standing around chatting?
越界了?好吧
Over the line? Okay.
嘿 嗯…
Hey, um...
他什么也不知道 对吧?
He doesn't know anything, right?
当然 你能想象让他知道这么大的秘密吗?
No. Can you imagine him with a secret like this?
哦天啊 他会爆♥炸♥的
Oh, God. He'd explode.
到处都会是他的橙色碎片
There'd be little orange bits of him all over.
我要开始收拾行李了
I'm gonna start to pack.
我想把我的东西都放进车里 这样我就可以
I want all my stuff in the car so I can just
告诉他以后直接离开
tell him and leave.
真的吗?
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
这样对他来说应该会好过一点
It'll be easier for him
他不用看着我把我的东西都收起来
if he doesn't have to watch me get all my stuff together.
哦天啊
Oh, God.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
我们会熬过去的
We're gonna get through this.
这里到底是怎么回事?
What in the hell happened here?
你提前回来了!
You're home early!
他们把我的会议取消了
They cancelled my meeting.
怎么会这样?
How come?
好像是新的Yonk Allen烧烤架有点问题
Seems the new Yonk Allen grill still has some flaws.
有1/50的概率会爆♥炸♥
One in every 50 blows up.
有一个研发人员被炸飞了一只耳朵
One of the R&D guys lost an ear.
- 哦天啊 - 没事的
- Oh, my God. - That's okay.
他们给他做了一只新的塑料耳朵
They made him a new, little, plastic one.
看起来有点像个杏子
Kinda looks like an apricot.
让你想要把它摘下来然后扔进嘴里
You just wanna pluck it off and pop it in your mouth.
这里到底是怎么了?
So what happened?
这里有点漏水 但我们已经控制住了
We had a little leak but it's under control.
哦 好吧
Oh, all right.
嗯 我很高兴你们回来了
Well, I'm glad you boys are back.
因为我想我和Nick可以带请你们去吃顿告别午餐
'cause I thought Nick and I could take you out for a little good-bye lunch.
你知道的 为了感谢你们做的一切
You know, to thank you for all you've done.
这真的完全没必要
That is so not necessary.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think it's a good idea.
是吗?
Really?
他刚刚说的那个主意?
The idea he just said?
是啊 只是我不能去了 因为我还有事要做
Yeah, only I can't go because I have stuff to do.
但你们三个真的应该去吃午餐
But the three of you should definitely have lunch.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
是的 我真的得把这件事做了!
Yeah, I really need to do this stuff!
好吧
Okay.
那 你要做什么?
So, uh, what stuff you gotta do?
哦 只是 你知道的 女人的事
Oh, just, you know, lady stuff.
呜呼!我可一点也不想知道那是什么事
Hoo-hoo! I don't wanna know nothing about that.
是啊 这对一个想吃掉别人的耳朵的人来说是挺恶心的哈
Yes, it's disgusting to the man who was tempted to eat another man's ear.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你准备好被狠狠教训一顿了吗?
So you ready to get your ass kicked?
你才是那个要被打得满场跑的人
You're the one who's gonna get spanked all over the court.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
等我和你打完了 你会哭着找你妈妈的
By the time I'm done with you, you're gonna be crying to your mama.
是哭着找我的还是日你的?
Crying to mine or nailing yours?
我们现在真的很擅长放狠话诶
We're getting really good at this trash talk.
就是啊!
Yeah, I know!
哦 顺便问一句
Oh, by the way,
你介意我们经过Palmer家的时候停一下吗?
you mind if we stop by Palmer's on the way?
她忘记拿她的运动服了
She forgot her sweatshirt.
嗯 当然可以
Yeah, sure.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
那分手还算顺利吧?
So the break-up went okay?
是啊 我会想她的
Yeah, I'm gonna miss her.
她很贴心
She was sweet.
而且美极了
And gorgeous.
就是啊!
I know!
你知道最不公平的是什么吗?
You know what's not fair?
我们在一起的这段时间
The whole time we went out
我一次都没碰到我的高中同学
I didn't run into one guy I went to high school with.
但你拍了很多照片吧
But you took a lotta pictures.
我可是为此专门买♥♥了个新相机
Bought a new camera for it.
嘿 想听点疯狂的事吗?
Hey, wanna hear something crazy?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
Palmer说她觉得我应该和Kat在一起
Palmer said she thinks I should be with Kat.
嗯 显然啊
Well, duh.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
你和Kat
You and Kat.
显然啊
Duh.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我在说“显然啊”!
I'm talking about duh!
我们一点也不“显然” 我们只是朋友而已
We're not "duh" at all. We're just friends.
你觉得她有魅力吗?
Do you find her attractive?
嗯 是啊
Well, yeah.
你有想象过她的裸体吗?
Have you ever pictured her naked?
我想象过所有人的裸体
I picture everyone naked.
在我的脑海里 只有我是穿着衣服的
In my mind, I'm the one with clothes on.
感觉有点暴露了
Feeling a little exposed.
剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表