剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表
- 嘿 哥们儿 - 嘿
- Hey, man. - Hey.
你还好吗?
You okay?
一个月前的今天是我和Lina的第一次约会
Lina and I had our first date a month ago today,
我想给她买♥♥个礼物庆祝一下
and I want to get her something to celebrate.
我想给她买♥♥个小号♥
I want to get her a trumpet.
是吗?
Really?
我一般都给女孩送花或者
I usually get'em flowers or
把她们灌醉
drunk.
但如果送小号♥能让你上垒的话 记得告诉我
But if you score with the trumpet, you let me know.
我们第一次约会的时候 她告诉我
On our first date, she told me
她一直想学吹小号♥ 但是小号♥太贵了
she always wanted to play one, but they're so expensive.
嘿 你知道什么不贵吗?
Hey, you know what's not?
杂货店的伏特加
Drug store vodka.
我最喜欢这种能让女生说
I love a gift that makes a girl say,
“我在哪儿?发生什么了?”的礼物了
"Where am I? What happened?"
注意
Heads up.
哦 我应该要…
Oh, was I supposed to--
拿这么多球干嘛?
What's with the balls?
纪念品大会要用的
Memorabilia convention.
而且我快来不及了
And I'm running late.
所以我需要你们俩帮我在上面签名
So I need you guys to sign my name on 'em.
好
Cool.
我觉得这一点也没有不道德呢
I don't see anything unethical about that.
这是讽刺吗?
Is that sarcasm?
因为我真的听不懂讽刺
'Cause I do not get sarcasm.
太让人惊讶了 毕竟你那么聪明
Which is surprising, because you're so smart.
就是啊!
I know!
这个大会在哪举办?
Where's the convention?
大西洋城
Atlantic City.
哦伙计 这可是个好买♥♥卖♥♥
Oh, man, it's a sweet deal.
我只要花一小时和粉丝们聊聊天
I just spend an hour chatting up the fans,
就可以把各种免费的饮料和食物塞进嘴里了
and then it's all the free drinks and free food I can shove down my cake hole.
你太迷人了
You're charming.
谢谢你的夸奖
I appreciate you saying so.
他们真的花钱请你去吃、喝、被人膜拜
They actually pay you to eat, drink, and get your ass kissed.
你想一起去吗?
You want to come along?
你在逗我吗?
Are you messing with me?
逗他什么?
Messing with him about what?
哦 Dunc要和我一起去大西洋城
Oh, Dunc's coming to AC with me.
我也要把免费的东西塞进我的嘴里了
I'm gonna shove free things down my cake hole.
听起来是一次奢华的旅行哈
So it's a fancy trip.
你呢 兄弟?你喜欢大西洋城吗?
How about you, champ? You like Atlantic City?
我没去过
I've never been.
什么?
What?
你从来没去过大西洋城?
You've never been to AC?
好吧 那就这样 你也来吧
Well, that's it. You're going.
红毛也去
Red's coming.
嗯 我能和你聊一下吗?
Um, can I talk to you for a second?
嗯 当然可以 怎么了?
Yeah, sure, what's up?
感谢上帝 你也要去真是太好了 我需要你帮我一个大忙
Thank God you're going. I need you to do me a huge favor.
可以 你说吧
Yeah, anything.
你得确保Yonk不去赌
You gotta make sure Yonk doesn't gamble.
嗯 我不会这么做的
Yeah, I'm not doing that.
求你了 他在这方面有大问题
I'm begging you. He's got a huge problem.
上次他去大西洋城
The last time he went to AC,
23,000美元
$23,000.
他赢了23,000美元?
He won $23,000?
对 这就是我说的问题 我丈夫总是赢钱
Yeah, that's my problem. My husband is a compulsive winner.
拜托?你能至少试试吗?
Please? Will you at least try?
就当是为了我?
For me?
好吧
Yeah.
你知道的 我会为你做任何事
You know there's nothing I wouldn't do for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 球签得怎么样了? - 好极了
- How are those balls coming? - Great.
只是想着我在帮你变得更有钱 就觉得时间飞逝呢
Just knowing I'm helping you get richer makes the time fly by.
就是要这种精神
That's the spirit.
这我可以玩一整天
I could do that all day.
妈咪 有人准备好给你展示她的装扮了
Mommy, somebody's ready to show you her costume.
Oprah!
Oprah!
她扮的是个…
She's a...
在喝果汁的盲人小女孩
blind girl drinking juice.
拜托!这是《蒂凡尼的早餐》里的奥黛丽·赫本
Hello! Audrey Hepburn. Breakfast at Tiffany's.
哦!我喜欢
Oh! I love it.
我没懂
I don't get it.
你不需要懂 你只要演得让人信服就行了
You don't have to get it. You just have to sell it.
当然 我现在就走
Absolutely. I'm leaving right now.
你猜怎么了?
Guess what?
Steve Martinez进戒瘾所了
Steve Martinez just went into rehab.
太好了!
Yes!
我今天要替他主持午间新闻
I'm gonna cover his spot on the midday news today,
现在就是我和Sandy Tanaka争夺周末主播的位子了
and it's between me and Sandy Tanaka to take over as weekend anchor.
哦我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我们的机会来了
This is our moment.
我知道
I know.
周末主播!周末主播!
Weekend anchor! Weekend anchor!
好了 好了 我们不要高兴得太早了
Okay, all right, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Sandy Tanaka是很难打败的
Sandy Tanaka is gonna be tough to beat.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
她是亚裔 还有个超大的假胸部
With her Asian demographic and her big fake boobs.
噢 你也注意到了 是吗?
Oh, you've noticed them, have you?
哦 亲爱的 放松点
Oh, honey, relax.
你知道我喜欢的是屁♥股♥
You know I'm an ass man.
好了 快来 你得换衣服了
Okay, come on, you've gotta go change.
我觉得可以穿那件Von Furstenberg的黑色套装
I'm thinking the black Von Furstenberg
和那双新的Jimmy Choo的高跟鞋
with the new Jimmy Choo's.
哦不 我穿那双鞋都走不了路了 它的跟太高太细了
Oh, no, I can barely walk in those. They're so tall and spiky.
我可以就穿这双吗?
Can I just wear these?
黑色套装 配棕色的鞋子?
Black suit, brown shoes?
当然可以
Sure you can.
“喂 Sandy Tanaka”
"Hello, Sandy Tanaka."
“带着你的假大胸过来吧 这份工作是你的了”
"Get your big fake rack down here. You got the job."
你说得对 你说得对
You're right, you're right.
没有你我该怎么办啊?
What would I do without you?
那会出事的
Clash.
*也有色彩冲突的意思,对应前面的“黑色套装配棕色鞋子”
刚刚真是太棒了
That was so awesome.
我是看着那些运动员的比赛长大的
All those players I grew up watching.
和这么多传奇人物共处一室
All those legends in the same room.
你知道吗 我忍♥不住想“他们变得好胖啊”
You know, I couldn't help thinking, "They got so fat."
你知道我是怎么保持身材的吗?
You know, how I keep it off?
我只吃肉
I only eat meat.
嗯 这样一点心脏病发作的风险都没有呢
Well, that's not a heart attack waiting to happen.
希望你是对的吧
Well, let's hope you're right.
好了
Right.
我们上赌桌吧
Let's hit the tables.
哦 我们要赌吗?
Oh, we're gambling, huh?
哦 我不参加 我答应Nic我不会去赌了
Oh, I'm not. I promised Nic I wouldn't gamble.
但是这是老Rick第一次来大西洋城
But it's Big Rick here's first time in AC.
我想他应该尝尝这种滋味
Thought he ought to have a little taste of the action.
哦 我不需要试了
Oh, I don't need to taste the action.
我猜它尝起来应该和鸡肉一样
I assume it tastes like chicken.
我告诉你我要怎么做
I'll tell you what I do.
我会赞助你们一人一百块钱 好吧?
I'll spot you 100 bucks each, all right?
就当做答谢你们帮我签我的球
Just as a thank you for signing my balls.
你好吗 美女?
How you doing, darling?
Danny 我会沿着围栏走一圈 一边走一边报道
Danny, I'm gonna do a walk and talk along the fence there.
你要确保镜头能拍到我的鞋子
And make sure you're wide enough to see my shoes.
Jack说他想让你进去和动物们站在一起
Jack said he wanted you in there with the animals.
真的和它们一起站到里面去?
Actually in there with them?
好吧 如果这是Jack想要的效果那就这样吧
Well, if that's what Jack wants.
嘿 大家好
剧集 | 同学再相逢(2006) | 导航列表