回头见吧
I'll see you around then.
车♥库♥里堆满了
The garage is stuffed with
你从公♥司♥顺来的卷纸 那些怎么办
loo rolls from your work. What about them?
闭嘴 臭女人
Shut up, woman!
到底是谁干的
Well, who'd do this to us?
知道这件事的人现在都在这儿
The only people who knew about this are in this house.
是你吗 叨叨个没完 还是你 给同学说漏嘴了
Was it you, blabbing? Or you, gobbing off to your mates?
这个你在谁那买♥♥的
Well, w-w-who'd you buy it from?
奥博那个混♥蛋♥ 他一直都不喜欢我
That bastard, Obbo, he's never bloody liked me!
我们得赶紧扔掉它
Well, we have to get rid of it.
现在不能扔 有人可能在盯着我们
We can't do it now, somebody'll be bloody watching!
我们得把它藏起来
We'll have to hide it.
把所有的电线 所有东西
All the cables, the whole lot of it,
藏到床底下 快去 藏起来
under your bed. Go on, hide it.
好 但要是警♥察♥来了怎么办
Yeah, but what if the police come round?
如果公♥司♥的人知道了
If they've read about this at work...
这正是他们需要的理由 不是吗
It's just the excuse they need, huh?
要是他们知道了 我会被开除的 完蛋了 死定了
If they've read about this, I'm finished, I'm done. I'm over.
这样
Right...
你去拿点填料
You, get some filler,
把这些洞补起来 收拾下烂摊子
fill these holes in a-and clear this mess up.
再把那个藏起来 行吗
And hide that, OK?
我还是得去上班
I'd better get ready for work.
如果有人来问 没关系 我会处理的
Mum. If anyone comes asking, all right, I'll deal with it.
-就说我们毫不知情 -好的
- We don't know what they're talking about. - Right.
"我想知道他的同事们是否知道
"I wonder if any of his colleagues know he nicked stuff
他一直以来都从工作中顺东西
from work on a regular basis.
厕所卷纸 打印纸张 现在他还搞了一台来路不明的电视机
Bog rolls, paper reams... now he's dealing in dodgy tellies.
称呼他为犯罪分子可能略显过了点 但是
Might be a bit much to call him a criminal mastermind, but hey -
犯罪份子总是从小偷小摸开始的
everyone's got to start somewhere.
那么 女士们 先生们 善人们 贵族们"
So, ladies, gents, the good, the noble, the..."
你弄得我快喘不过气了
You make it impossible for me to breathe!
那么 女士们 先生们 善人们
"So, ladies, gents, the good..."
贵族们 名副其实的帕格镇居民们
..The noble, the true of Pagford...
这是一场只有两匹马的比赛
it's a two-horse race,
除了其中的一匹长得像头驴
except one of them's a bit of a seaside donkey.
那么这个哭丧着脸的长耳朵的小家伙是谁呢
And who is this long-eared little guy with an expression of woe?
没错 就是迈尔斯·莫里森"
'Why, it's Miles Mollison."
他站在我们这边 这个鬼魂
He's on our side...the ghost.
可怜的迈尔斯
"Poor Miles.
他就像个拙劣的口♥技♥艺人 坐在霍华德的大腿上
He's like a ventriloquist's dummy sat on Howard's lap
"是的 爸爸 不行 爸爸 有满满三袋 爸爸"
"Yes, Dad, no, Dad, three bags full, Dad."
迈尔斯连屁都不敢放
Miles doesn't dare fart
除非霍华德和雪梨让他放了"
unless Howard and Shirley tell him he can."
坐过去 挪点位置 我们一起看看
Come on, budge up, let's have a look.
希望我还能笑得出来
I could do with a laugh.
我绞尽脑汁去思考一些事 想知道迈尔斯
"I'm racking my brains to think of something, anything,
是否为他自己做过什么事 答案是没有
that Miles does for himself, and there's nothing.'
你们两个 吃里扒外干得不错
Great loyalty skills, you two.
知道你们这么顾着爸爸的脸面我还真是欣慰
It's good to know you've got your father's back
"不对 等等 我找到一次了
"No! Wait - I've got one.
迈尔斯自作主张地给自己
Off his own bat, Miles is cultivating
养了一对堪比女人的乳♥房♥♥
a really stonking pair of man boobs.'
投给小可爱莫里森 投给大♥波♥莫里森
Vote Mini-Me Mollison. Vote Moobs!'
你来了 小姑娘 请坐下
Ah, there you are, young lady, sit yourself down.
最好现在签个字
Best handwriting now!
你好 安德鲁
Hello, Andrew.
笔好吃吗
Tasty, is it?
这上面说需要 工作经验
It says here you have to have... previous experience.
骗人的
Lie.
-我来告诉你怎么填 -是她 贾瓦德医生 是那个鬼魂
- I'll tell you what to put. - It's her! Dr Jawanda...the ghost.
说了迈尔斯很多坏话
Saying terrible things about Miles.
-就是她 -你有证据吗
- It's her! - C-Can you prove it?
没有 不过先别打草惊蛇 放长线总能钓到她的
No, but give her enough rope... Oh, I'll see her choke!
我不会占用你太多时间
I won't take much of your precious time.
我只要上点药膏就好
I just need some of my ointment.
好吧 那看起来的确很疼
OK, that does look painful.
是的 是药物副作用 你知道的
Yeah, yes... It's a side effect of all those pills, you know.
不 这是肥胖的副作用
No, it's a side effect of being overweight.
-你太粗鲁了 -这是事实
- Rude, you are. - Fact.
你先称一下♥体♥重
I'd like you to get on the scales
我还需要量一下你的血压
and I need to take your blood pressure.
不 我没空 我们都忙得很 特别是你
No! I can't be bothered! We're both busy people, especially you.
忙得像个蜜蜂
Very busy bee, you are.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-你的饮食怎么样 -挺好的
- How's your diet? - Oh, it's good,
都是好吃的好喝的 知道吗
all good food, good quality, you know?
-没错 -运动呢
- Yeah. - Exercise?
从早到晚我都没停过
I don't stop from dawn to dusk.
别把这事弄复杂了 就给我药膏 好吗
Let's not make this complicated - ointment, please, huh?
咱们就都了事了
Then we can both get on.
谢谢 贾瓦德医生
Thank you, Dr Jawanda. Hmm.
你刚刚预约的是急诊
You just took an emergency appointment.
这是为重病患者开设的
They're meant for people who are seriously ill.
而你的情况并不算紧急
This was not an emergency.
对于我很紧急 那就再见吧
It was to me. Tatty-bye, then.
规矩点 要是你做不到 那就小心点
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
你再小心都不为过的 拜拜
You can never be too careful. Bye-bye.
嗨 迈尔斯
Hello, Miles.
你看它软软的 粉粉的
It's all soft and pink...
还很甜
..And sweet.
过来 来啊
Come on. Come on.
想吃棉花糖吗 来吃呀
You want the marshmallow? Fetch the marshmallow.
我要溺毙了
I'm drowning.
你要是溺水的海盗 那我就是放荡的人鱼
You're a drowning pirate and I'm a... A horny mermaid.
不 我真的要溺毙了
No, I am actually drowning.
我是说 不是那种真的 而是感觉上
I mean... not actually, it just feels...
你懂吗
You know?
这是这些年来你对我说过最坦诚的话
That's the most honest thing you've said to me in years.
我要变成大胸男了
I'm getting man boobs.
你的胸要像我一样大还要很长一段时间呢
You've got a long way to go before your rack's as good as mine.
知道我怎么想的吗
D'you know what I think?
我们应该请些人来吃晚饭
That we should have a few people over for dinner. Hm?
都交给我安排吧
Just leave everything to me.
现在得和竞争对手一起吃饭了吗
Breaking bread with the enemy now, are we?
这件事你管太多了
You are way too involved in this.
在紧要关头也是要有原则的
There's a principle at stake here.
这事我怎么管都不过分
It's impossible to be too involved.
那可真是大错特错了
There'll be tears before bedtime.
哦 看看啊 一个给俄♥国♥官员妻子
Ooh, look at me, getting a lecture in principles
做丰胸和腹部除皱手术的男人
from a man who gives new tits and tummy tucks
居然能在原则问题上给我上一课
to the wives of Russian oligarchs!
所以我们才有钱过这样的生活
Well, it pays for all this.
快走 辛巴达 好孩子 快走
Come on, Sinbad, there's a good boy, come on.
好了 过来
Right, come on.
看看墙上的候选人照片 他也是其中之一
If you look on the wall, he's one of them
我极力推荐你投他一票
and I urge you to vote for him.
我会给你看些宣传♥单♥ 或者你想要
I'll leave you some leaflets and perhaps you'd like...
-嗨 你好 -我过会儿来接他
- Hi, there. - I'll pick him up in a bit.
以防万一 我带了几条干净的裤子
I got...clean pants and trousers just in case he has an accident.
再见 罗比
Bye, Robbie!
克里斯托尔 葬礼的时候我就想和你谈谈来着
Krystal! I wanted to speak to you at the funeral,
但没找到你 你最近好吗
but you just disappeared, how are you?
很好 我能有什么事
All right, why wouldn't I be?
别急着走啊 来喝杯咖啡什么的
Well, don't rush off, have a coffee or something.
恕我无礼 沃尔小姐
Don't mean to be rude, Miss Wall, but all that,
每次你找我喝咖啡吃饼干 再随便聊聊
when we used to have coffee and biscuits
结果我们都吵翻了
and talk to me like we were tight...
回♥回♥如此 还是算了
that's back then, that's done.
-需要的话你知道到哪找我 -没什么需要的
- Well, you know where I am. - What for?