I'll call you tomorrow, we'll get the campaign going.
他还尸骨未寒 你就急着占他的位
He's not even buried and you're jumping in his grave.
去他妈的教区议会
The Parish shitting Council?!
你为什么就不能有点主见
Why can't you stand up for yourself?
迈尔斯
Miles?
胸 迈尔斯
Tits! Miles!
像男人一样
Be a man!
一把捏住 快来
Grab a handful! Go on!
快来捏住
Come on them!
我去看新闻了
I'm going to watch the news.
西蒙
Simon?
西蒙
Simon?
这是什么
What is this?
这个吗 这是我应得的
This... This is what I'm owed, what I'm due.
这要多少钱 我们可买♥♥不起这个
How much did it cost? We can't afford this...
这不是从商场里买♥♥回来的
This didn't come from no shop, no.
我有些门路
I know people.
-偷来的吗 -反正现在是我的
- It's stolen? - Sticking it to the man.
但是西蒙 我们买♥♥不起...
But, Simon, we can't afford...
你能不能别再叨逼了
Stop your bleating, woman, huh?
你去找把刀把盒子打开
You, get a knife, open that box.
我去拿
I'll get it.
你们俩想去哪里
Where do you think you are going?
我让你们坐下了吗
And did I say sit down?
我现在也没法退缩了
Well, I can't back out now.
这假发看上去怎么样
I mean, how would it look?
大家会怎么想
What would everyone think?
科林
Oh, Colin...
肯定会没事的
I'm sure it'll be fine.
你会没事的 你会很出色的
You'll be fine. You'll be brilliant.
你总是在说
Well, you're always saying
我们应该多做做夫妻之事
we should do more together as a couple.
来吧
Go us!
来了
Go us.
来了 来了
Go us. Go us.
你闻到了吗 我好像闻到了大♥麻♥的味道
Can you smell something? I think I can smell cannabis.
要是他在抽大♥麻♥...
If he's smoking pot...
我没闻到啊
I can't smell it.
我在厕所用了其他牌子的漂白剂
I did get some different bleach for the loo,
可能是那个味道
it's probably that.
-你会帮我的吧 -那是当然
- You will help me, though, won't you? - Of course.
我觉得我取代巴里之位很合适
I mean, I think it's fitting, taking Barry's place.
继续他未尽之事业
Continuing with his work.
安安
Night-night.
安
Night.
帕格镇教区议会声明
我们沉痛宣告敬爱的巴里·菲尔布拉泽议员因意外不幸离世
巴里为帕格镇尽心尽责多年
我们也痛失他对帕格镇的拼搏干劲 工作专业及无私献身
我们将与其家人和朋友共同缅怀
发布者 雪莉·莫里森 议会秘书及网站版主
天呐
Jesus.
巴里可真♥他♥妈♥是圣人啊
Saint "Bloody" Barry.
我要参加竞选
I'm going to stand for election.
真的吗
You are?
是啊 进军议会
Yeah. Get on the Council.
肯定易如反掌
Be like falling off a log.
投同情票 我可是圣人巴里的弟弟嘛
Sympathy vote. Saint Barry's brother.
以前他们都贿赂巴里
They're all getting their palms greased--
现在得要贿赂我了
now they'll have to grease mine.
西蒙·普莱斯议员
Councillor Simon Price.
咋了 脓包脸
What, Pizza Face?
大家都知道你不是巴里
Everyone knows you're not Barry.
西蒙 住手 他不是有意的
Simon, please, he didn't mean it!
看我不挤爆你满脸的痘痘
Shall I squeeze that, then, for you, shall I?
我♥操♥ 有谁的脸上能出这么多脓
Bloody hell, how much pus can one person have in their face?
太恶心 就好像你得了麻风病之类的病
It's disgusting. It's like you've got leprosy or something.
我就是想要做点好事
I try to do something nice...
怎么就惹着他了
I don't know why I bother.
-克里斯 -奥博
- Krys. - Obbo.
我家那些箱子是你的吗
Them boxes in our place yours?
暂放一下 不会放太久的
Interim measure. They won't be there long.
-给我妈钱了吗 -只是帮了她个小忙
- You paid my mum, yeah? - I helped her out.
其实压根就算不上帮忙吧
It's not helping, though, is it?
她问我要 我又不能拒绝
She asked me. I can't say no.
把那破电视机放别人家去
Use someone else's house for your fucking TVs.
那地方很多人要用呢
There's plenty of others using.
别牵扯到她
Leave her out of it.
你要是不打扮得浓妆艳抹的话
You know, if you didn't cake all that shit on your face,
肯定是个美妞
you'd be a pretty girl.
别啊 克里斯 别这样
Here, Krys, come on. Don't be like that.
警♥察♥吗
Police?
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
怎么了
What is it?
我跑不动了 我好想睡
I can't run any more, I'm so sleepy.
求你们了 我真得休息一会会
Oh, no, please, I have to rest for just a minute.
托托 托托呢
Toto? Where's Toto?
愿巴里·菲尔布拉泽安息
留言
快看呀 我真是受宠若惊
Look at this. I'm overwhelmed.
这些夸赞的留言
All these kind words.
弥补了极其悲惨的那一天
They've made up for what has been a truly rubbish day,
谢谢你们
so thank you,
之后会进行选举接替我的位置
and there's to be an election to take my place.
得了吧 帕格镇
Now, come on, Pagford,
真觉得我不会就选举做些评论吗
did you think I wouldn't have something to say about this?
我当然会
Of course I do.
死亡这种小事可不会拖累我
A little thing like death isn't going to hold me back.
但我要说些什么 何时去说呢
But what am I going to say and when am I going to say it?
当我准备就绪 你们自会知晓
You'll know, when I'm ready.
这小地方可藏不住秘密 不是吗
It's impossible to keep secrets in this place, isn't it?
帕格镇 你会为之震惊的
Oh, you'd surprised, Pagford.
所有人都藏着不可告人的秘密
Everyone's got skeletons rattling in their cupboard.
所有人都有
Everyone's got something.
巴·菲尔布拉泽
我是巴里·菲尔布拉泽的鬼魂
I am the Ghost of Barry Fairbrother...
我正盯着你们呢
and I am watching you.
眨眼笑
Smiley with a wink!
发送
滴答滴答 计时开始 帕格镇
Tick-tock, tick-tock, clock's ticking, Pagford.