时不我待 所有议员们 包括新入选的
No time to waste. All councillors, including the newly elected,
请了
if you please?
一票
One vote.
就差一票
Just one vote.
你做得非常好了
You did so well.
看看这地方的现状
I mean, look at the state of this place.
你肯定需要做点什么改变
You are going to have to do something about it, you know?
快 迈尔斯 跟上
Come on, Miles. Keep up!
过来 莫里森
Come on, Mollison.
快 大家 快点
Come on, everybody. Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry!
同意保持遗产的举手
Those in favour of continuing the Legacy?
反对的
Those against?
迈尔斯 你是决定性的一票 请
Miles, the deciding vote, if you please.
这他妈有什么区别
What bloody difference does it make?
结果出来了
There we have it.
帕格镇迈向了新时代
Pagford begins a new era.
斯维特拉夫大宅又是您的了 随您处置
Sweetlove House is yours again, to do with as you will.
很好 非常好
Good. Excellent.
你做出了正确的选择
You've made the right choice.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我就说我们会赢的
I told you we'd win.
不用你来告诉我 我早就知道了
Well, you didn't need to tell me. I knew all along.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam?
顺便 我离开你了
这是什么
What is it?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
西蒙·普莱斯请到经理室来 谢谢
Simon Price to the manager's office, please.
西蒙·普莱斯请到经理室
Simon Price to the manager's office.
有人找
You're wanted.
麦琪人呢
Where's Maggie?
升职了
Promoted.
我是汉娜 请坐
I'm Hannah. Take a seat.
抱歉 公共部门午餐就这样
Sorry. Public sector lunch.
你的责任范围要有所调整
I'm changing your caseload.
好的
Ok...
不能有13岁以下的儿童
No children under the age of 13.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
我接受了所有调查
I was thoroughly investigated.
我所有的笔记
All of my notes,
我每一个举措 每一个推荐
every single one of my actions and my recommendations
我完全没有过错 我尽一切可能...
and I was completely exonerated, I did everything I could...
不是针对个人 不过是为大局着想
It's not personal. It's smart practise.
那样的事情常有发生
Cases like that happen all the time.
如果发生了什么状况而恰好是由你负责怎么办
Think if it were to happen here and you were the caseworker.
想想
Think.
我负责的那些家庭怎么办
And what about my families?
威登家 他们才刚刚开始信任我
The Weedons, they've just started to trust me
才刚刚开始而已
and it's such early days.
他们会被重新分配
They're reassigned.
我还要开会 失陪
I have a meeting. Excuse me.
至少让我做个交接工作阿
Can't I at least do a handover,
不会让他们觉得自己被抛弃了
so that they don't feel dropped?
最好别这样
Look, I'd rather you didn't.
拜托了
Please?
我告诉他们我会一直陪着他们的
I told them that I'd stick with them.
这话你就不应该说 不是吗
Well, you shouldn't have done that, should you?
永远都不应该做出承诺 你知道的
You never make promises. You know that.
今天玩得高兴吗
Had fun today?
-别说挺高兴 -抱歉
- Don't say much. - Sorry.
没关系 反正大部分人都挺没意思的
It's all right. Most people's chat is bare dry anyway.
那个 我得走了 对不起
Look, I've got to go. Sorry.
我们明天见了 安德鲁
I'll see you tomorrow then, Andrew.
我们在庆祝 我升职了
We're celebrating. I got promoted.
现在能由我决定开除谁留下谁
It's down to me to work out who's going to get redundant.
我现在管理阶层了
I'm management, now.
要是大家都被裁了怎么办
What happens when everyone's made redundant?
你觉得你老有学问了 是不是
You think you're a right intellectual, don't you?
通知
迁移服务
-这里怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's going on here, then? - I don't know.
这是什么 写的什么
What is that? What's that say?
要搬迁了
It's been relocated.
我得进城去住了吗
Will I have to go to town?
我跟你去
I'll come with.
不用 没事 你不是有那个谁...要来
No, no, it's all right. You've got...what's-her-face coming -
凯
Kay.
你留下等她
So you got to stay in for her.
少见一次无所谓
I can miss one.
我不想搞砸了 克里斯 懂吗
I don't want to fuck it up, Krys, all right?
我去搭公车
I'll catch a bus.
好啊 特莉
All right, Terri?
载你一程
Want a lift?
特莉·威登
Terri Weedon?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你就是克里斯托吧
Oh, you must be Krystal?
我是你的社工
Hi, I'm your new social worker.
蹲大牢...
Go to jail...
幸福的家庭
Happy families
想扫了大家的兴吗 大能耐
Trying to ruin everyone's fun, clever dick?
快 掷筛子
Come on, roll the dice.
社区福利基金 快
Community chest. Come on, come on.
你在选美比赛中赢得亚军 收获10
"You've won second prize in a beauty contest. Collect 10".
这事不可能 是不是
That ain't going to happen, is it?
我下一个项目是再给迈尔斯找个配偶
My next project is to find Miles someone new.
我们能共处的人
Someone we can work with.
有点快了 是不是
Bit soon, isn't it?
那个婚姻早就完了
That marriage was dead for years.
瞅瞅你
Look at you.
和我看上你那天一样帅
Still as handsome as the first day I laid eyes on you.
谢谢 谢谢你 我的心里只有你
Thank you, Thank you. Never been anyone else for me.
去拿那生日外套
Go on, fetch The Birthday Jacket.
遵命
Yes, sir...
这位就是...
There he is. Da-da...
生日快乐 爸爸
Happy Birthday, Dad.
我又卷土重来啦
I'm filling my boots!
看看这张脸 可怜兮兮的
Oh, look at this face, all sad.
这可不行
This won't do.
你不会落单太久的
You're not going to be on your own for long.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Mum.
去打招呼 去 快去
Mingle, mingle, mingle...
莫 快来
Mo! Come on, quickly.
-倒满 倒满 -非常感谢...
- Top up, top up. - Oh, thank you so much...
看看大家酒杯是不是满的 麻烦你
..And see everyone's got plenty, will you?
-没错就这样 你可以走了 -非常感谢
- That's it, that's the way. Off you go! - Thank you very much.
汪汪
Arf?
肥仔
Fats?
想不想...
Wanted to, er...
道个歉
say sorry.
突然就乱七八糟的
Bang out of order, you know?
有点乱...
Been a bit...random...
你们俩...是好朋友 所以...
and, you know, you two are mates, so, er...
我们能和好吗
We can give that a try?
好的 为什么不呢
Sure, why not?
这样有点男人味了 对吧
This is a bit proper man stuff, isn't it?
抱抱呗
Hug it out.
尼皮薯条店
来吧 罗 妈妈这会儿已经回家了
Come on, Rob. Mum will be home by now.
我们可以用这些薯条给她个惊喜
We can surprise her with these chips.
你可以告诉她你特别乖
You can tell her how extra good you've been.
你这么紧张 为什么就不能笑一笑呢
You're so fucking uptight. Why can't you just have a laugh?
哪怕就一次 咧嘴笑一下
You know, just for once in your life, have a fucking laugh.