箱子浮起来了
It's floating off.
啊 沉下去 妈的 沉下去
Huh? Sink, you shit, sink!
狗♥日♥的♥ 为什么它不沉下去
Bastard! Why won't it bloody sink?
你是用塑料布包起来的吗
Did you pack it with the polystyrene?
笨死了 噢 真♥他♥妈♥的
Smartarse. Oh, bloody hell.
-是你 -什么
- It's you! - What?
是你 对吧 你就是那个鬼魂
It's you, isn't it? The ghost!
你觉得我希望别人知道我们家里发生什么了吗
You think I want people knowing what goes on in our house?
我不想任何人知道
I don't want anyone knowing that.
-爸爸 -我们家里发生什么了
- Dad! - What's going on in our house?!
-爸爸 求你了 -我们家里发生什么了
- Dad, please! - What goes on in our house?
什么都没发生 爸爸 求你了
Nothing goes on! Dad, please!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad... Dad!
我给你调了一杯加蜜的热牛奶
I have done you a hot milk and honey.
我放了一点点白兰地进去
I put a tot of brandy in it.
快过来喝了 免得放凉了
Come and drink it before it gets a skin.
-我不想被埋葬 -你在说什么
- I don't want to be buried! - What are you talking about?
天啦
Oh, God.
我们已经预定了墓地
We already reserved the plots.
噢 霍华德 守规矩 我们房♥间的卫生间里不要解大手
Oh, Howard, the rules! No solids in the en-suite.
快出来
Come on.
噢 该死 该死
Oh, dear, oh, dear.
那个该死的鬼魂
That blasted ghost.
要是我找到那些可恨的干坏事的...
When I find the maleficent, the hateful...
不管是谁
Whoever it is,
要是我找到他们 我会让他们后悔的
when I find them, I will make them rue the day.
还有那个贾瓦德医生
And that Dr Jawanda,
她很快就不会再是医生了
she won't be calling herself that much longer.
她让你受罪了 我会让她除名的
What she has put you through. I will have her struck off
平凡的老太太
and stacking shelves. Plain old Mrs,
杀杀她的威风
take her down a peg or two.
我们预定了土地 墓园里的土地
We reserved the plots, the plots in the graveyard.
是啊 几年前就预定了 这样才能选到好的位置
Yes, years ago. So we got a good location.
不仅仅是为了从所有位置中突出
Not just stuck out the back with all the others.
人们去教堂的时候
People will have to pass
必须经过我们的墓地
by us as they make their way into the church.
等到投票一结束
Yes, as soon as the vote's done,
我们就可以抛弃斯维特拉夫庄园破败的生意
we can put the rotten business of Sweetlove House behind us.
鬼魂就会消失 我们就能睡个好觉了
The ghost will disappear and we can get a good night's sleep.
晚安
Nighty-night.