不是 我只是说你想整容随时可以
No, I'm just saying, if you wanted to, then you could.
帕明德认为这称不上做手术 对吧 亲爱的
Parminder doesn't consider my work to be work, do you, dear?
没错 我不这么认为 只能算表面工作
No, I don't. It's superficial.
要是我就全身都整一下
I'd have everything done. Drag it all up.
让这对小宝贝再挺起来
Reel these puppies in.
人人都想重返青春 不是吗
Everybody wants to go back to who they were, don't they?
我修过一次脚
I had a pedicure once.
修脚师说我的脚毛浓密
The girl doing it pointed out I had hairy toes.
"霍比特人的脚" 她说过后 我再也没去修过脚
"Hobbit feet," She said. I never went back.
你们都在做戏 不是吗
There's an elephant in the room here, isn't there?
没有 哪有的事
No! Not at all.
没有啦 你怎么会这么想
No! How can you think...?
没有的事 别这么想
No! How can you think...?
没人视而不见
No! Elephant?
如果我不在 大家就能畅所欲言了吧
You'd be talking about something else if I wasn't here.
你们本应在讨论巴里议会中的空缺吧
Barry's seat on the council.
玛丽 巴里的空缺我要和你一争到底
Mary, we're going to keep going with Barry's fight,
坚持不懈
every step of the way,
我们会击败混♥蛋♥莫里森一家
and we're going to beat the bloody Mollisons.
他们净做些怪诞丑陋之事
Because what they're doing is grotesque.
我还在这儿呢
I am here, you know.
那些事与小镇的发展毫无关系
It's nothing to do with what's good for the village.
明达 亲爱的
Minda, darling...
他们满嘴说的都是
It's about them having their tongues so far up
讨好斯维特拉夫夫妇的马屁话
Aubrey and Julia Sweetlove's asses
简直厚颜无♥耻♥
they're practically licking their kidneys.
多么不雅观的场面
What an unpleasant image.
别傻站着 抬着那头儿
Don't just stand there. Get the other end.
好
Right.
怎么样
Well?
奥博不在 他进监狱了
Obbo's not here. He's in prison.
妈的
Shit, shit.
我跟他哥们说你想退货
And I told his mate you wanted your money back
他说概不退货 如果你不同意 他们就去找监督部门
and he said no refunds and if it's a problem, then call Watchdog.
这些混♥蛋♥ 算了 上车吧
Bastards! Right. Get in, get in.
现在怎么办 真♥他♥妈♥不公平
What am I supposed to do now?! It's not fair.
这种事怎么老摊我身上 每次都这样
Why does this always happen to me? Always.
那小伙子是谁
So who's that lad, then?
肥仔 我男朋友
Fats. My boyfriend.
他对你好吗
Is he nice to you?
挺好的
Yeah.
他说我名副其实
Says I'm authentic.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
就是说我很真实
Means I'm real.
你♥他♥妈♥当然是真实的 他到底啥意思
Of course you're fucking real. What's his point?
他说我不做作 他是在夸我 妈妈
He means I'm not a faker. It's a compliment, Mum.
如果他想夸你
If he wants to give you a compliment,
直接夸你漂亮之类的不就得了
why can't he just say you're pretty or something, you know?
他是不是傻瓜啊
Is he some kind of prick?
真好吃 味道不错
Mm. This is good, it's tasty.
嗯 还行
Yeah, it's all right.
你是个好女孩 克里斯塔尔
You're a right good girl, Krystal.
你是个好女孩
Yeah. You're a right good girl.
-我给你卷根烟 -谢谢
- I'm doing you a roll-up! - Cheers.
克里斯 水煮开了吗
Krys, has that kettle boiled yet?
开了
Yeah.
咱们能去了 你竟然说服了奶奶 难以置信
..I know, getting away! I can't believe you convinced Granny...
瞧瞧 这是伊顿麦斯吧
Oh, look at this. Eton Mess, is it?
真香 你惹了一大堆麻烦
Yummy. You've gone to so much trouble.
雪莉 我和迈尔斯觉得
Shirley, Miles and I
这个暑假孩子应该和我们待在一起
wanted the girls to stay with us this summer.
你为什么要剥夺她们这次好机会
But why would you deprive them of such an opportunity?
有点自私哦
A teensy bit selfish.
我来做老妈子 可以吧
I'll be mother, shall I?
甜点来了
Here we are!
胸怀大志却脚踏实地
Ambition and solid hard work .
这是我最崇敬巴里的一点
that's one of the things I so admired and respected about Barry,
就是他热诚的信念
his passionate convictions.
而帕明德呢 也是一位信念坚定的女性
And Parminder there, also a lady of convictions,
坚定不移的相信着“没啥痛”
with her mentaldome...
是“美♥沙♥酮♥”
Methadone!
咱们镇为瘾君子设立了诊所
Clinics for the junkies in our village,
这样他们就不必搭车进城
so they don't have to catch a bus to get into the town,
他们可以生活得更轻松 就好像过得还不够轻松一样
making life easy for them, as if life isn't easy enough.
-等一下 -事情远比你说得复杂
- Hang on... - It's more complex than that.
你这么说 是因为你的工作需要把事情复杂化
You would say that, your jobs depend on it being complex,
但是实际上很简单
but it's simple.
他们选择做正派人士的眼中钉 抢劫他们
They choose to stick needles in and rob decent folk.
-迈尔斯同意我的观点 对吧 迈尔斯 -这个
- Miles agrees, don't you, Miles? - Well...
人们总是索取索取索取索取
It's just take-take-take-take
但是人必须得为自己的选择负责
and people have got to be responsible for their own choices.
你的心脏手术花了多少钱 还有住院呢
How much did your heart surgery cost? Your stay in hospital?
所有的人工费 医药费 以及正在进行的治疗费
All the staff, the drugs, the medication you are on now,
这些又花了多少钱
how much did that cost?
-什么 -你应该
- What? - And you're
保持一个合适的体重
supposed to honour that work that's done on you
这样才对得起所有的这些治疗和花销
by staying below a certain weight,
但是你没有这样做 你不停的吃啊吃啊吃
but you don't, you eat and eat and
你简直就是迷恋上了鹅肝酱
eat, you're practically mainlining foie gras into your eyeballs.
帕明德 别说了
Parminder, stop now.
所以你所有的药物都得两倍甚至三倍的剂量
So all that medication has to be doubled,
因为你选择了这样的生活方式
trebled, because you've made a lifestyle choice
你的生活方式就是费钱
and it all costs,
你肚子上那些恶心的皮疹后面
right down to that cream for that disgusting rash
是大块大块的板油
under your belly, hundreds and hundreds of thousands of pounds.
-明达 闭嘴 -所以说 你
- Minda, shut up! - Which means that you,
霍华德 你是个该死的伪君子
Howard, are a bloody hypocrite!
你刚刚违背了医患之间的保密协议
And you have just broken doctor-patient confidentiality.
-我明天早上会把这件事汇报上去 -对
- I shall be making phone calls about this in the morning. - Yes.
我会把这件事搞大的 谢谢各位
I will be making a great deal of noise. Thank you.
好吧 那就这样了 晚安
Well, that's us. Night.
玛丽 亲爱的 你愿意我们送你回家吗
Mary, dear, would you like us to walk you home?
我明天早上要和你谈谈
I'll talk to you tomorrow.
在我自己的房♥子里被这样人身攻击 我很痛心
I'm very hurt that such an attack could happen in my own house.
不-不好意思 我是说我儿子的房♥子
Well, I-I'm sorry, my son's house.
我在这里一向感觉很安全
I always felt so safe here.
糟了 这下真的搞大了
Shit. That really spiraled.
霍华德 想想你在这世界留下的印迹
Howard, think about the mark you make on the world.
你的遗产会是什么
What is your legacy going to be?
奶酪
Cheese.
奶酪 奶酪
Cheese, cheese.
他是谁 你的保镖吗
Who's that, your wingman?
我没办法替换他 我不知道他想要什么
I can't shift him. I don't know what he wants.
他想要了我的命
He wants ME!
你不应该吃奶酪了 霍华德
You need to keep off the cheese, Howard.
真的是吃了还想吃
It is incredibly moreish.
你知道真正偶发空缺的是什么吗
Do you know what the real casual vacancy is?
是坟墓
It's the grave.
它短暂的开了个口子 然后我们就填了进去
It yawns open briefly and then it's filled by us.
死尸
Dead meat.
黑暗而孤单
It's dark and it's lonely.
非常孤单
It's so lonely.
喂 滚出去
Oi, get out of it!
滚出我们村子
Get out of my village!
快 滚开 滚开
Go on, piss off! Piss off,
你们这些肮脏的贱民 别再回来了
you filthy plebs! Don't come back!
爸爸 你不能随便丢
Dad, you can't just dump it.
闭嘴 你抬那边
Shut up and get the other end.
加油
Come on.
为什么都是我一个人干 继续 一 二 三 扔
Why do I have to do everything myself? Go on. One, two, three...